Dreams

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I have vivid dreams EVERY night. That never used to be the case.

Lately I have been dreaming about having babies (?) - maybe it's because I'm approaching menopause or pre-menopausal or whatever.

It's interesting too because a lot of the dreams I have lately seem to reveal stuff that is going on in my subconscious and it's revealing to me. Which, makes me wonder WHY subconsciously I'm thinking of it.

Even simple things like dreaming about a church that I left about 6 months ago. I mean, dreaming about the people in the church. I never think about them. Why would they be in my subconscious? I was not even close to them?

Mine are usually about putting on my cape and tights, and saving damsels in distress.

You and Moonglow could be good friends ;)

untitled-2-1315251254.jpg

No.............. I'm 52 AND on birth control. (for hormones, not to avoid pregnancy!)

I was pregnant twice in my 40's and miscarried both times :(

My child rearing days are over. The baby I had last night was precious though....

Every thread I make turns into a comedy. What's with that!?

the dream I had the night before last was horrible, so i deserved a nice dream last night....

Friday night, I dreamed a bunch of thugs cornered me in a bathroom and shot me 7 times...
I also dreamed that same night that a friend of mine was being beaten by her husband... :(

Mine are very vivid, but I don't or can't remember them more than a minute or so after I wake up.

Mine are very vivid, but I don't or can't remember them more than a minute or so after I wake up.

That USED to happen to me. Like you have a vague "feeling" about your dream, but, like something on the tip of your tongue, can't quite remember.....
Not sure why the change...maybe age :)

the dream I had the night before last was horrible, so i deserved a nice dream last night....

Friday night, I dreamed a bunch of thugs cornered me in a bathroom and shot me 7 times...
I also dreamed that same night that a friend of mine was being beaten by her husband... :(

Decaf

Decaf

NEVER!

But I do drink less coffee than I used to.....

in rare form this morning huh will......?

Forum List

Back