There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

giphy.gif
Yeah, hand me a box of tissues in person like that, see what happens….But, thanks for your admitting you’re really a progressive scum bag

Why are you so intimidated by gays?
I work with gays sometimes. I'm not intimidated by them.
What I am intimidated by is my government which is obsessed with them, and is using them to make conservatives look homophobic when they protest the CONSTANT focus on it. I never had a problem with gays until the democrats started touting LGBTQ+ as a political offensive and a way of getting votes for life by praising people for being gay. That's ALL it is, and little by little that passive-agressive play is being exposed for what it is.

What I am intimidated by is my government which is obsessed with them, and is using them to make conservatives look homophobic when they protest the CONSTANT focus on it. I never had a problem with gays until the democrats started touting LGBTQ+ as a political offensive and a way of getting votes for life by praising people for being gay. That's ALL it is, and little by little that passive-agressive play is being exposed for what it is.
We don't have to make your hate party look like they hate gays because they do that themselves. You people are just at a level of ignorance in trying to pass it off as something else.

Yup showing your hatred!

That’s it?
More Conservative drivel

Too many brown people at the border
Most Americans support more gun control measures
We have the strongest military in the world right now, it does not need to get bigger
You Mean That We DID have!

That’s it?
More Conservative drivel

Too many brown people at the border
Most Americans support more gun control measures
We have the strongest military in the world right now, it does not need to get bigger
Our demented president has given away most of our munitions to Ukraine, and he idiotically announced that fact to our enemies.

Forum List

Back