There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.
The GOP have donors to reward too so this isn't happening.

That’s it?
More Conservative drivel

Too many brown people at the border
Most Americans support more gun control measures
We have the strongest military in the world right now, it does not need to get bigger

That's the beauty.... they are as politically astute as they are patently evil.

They installed a stuttering fucktard that can't even stay on its feet, to make it look like paralyzing incompetence. It's not.

The party of millionaires that like to fuck kids is quite clever. You have to be, to maintain your soulless depravity in a civilized society.

Every time they trot that vegetable out to a camera to shit the bed (and fall), the marxist cabal giggles... and orders up some more kids to rape.

J6

giphy.gif

The Democrats sure can be unattractive, and they can certainly seem to enjoy shooting themselves in the foot with some of their positions and tactics.

However, they're not the party that is refusing to accept election results and court opinions, putting our entire democratic foundation at risk.

Maybe both parties should get over themselves, get their shit together and stop thinking that they alone have all the fucking answers.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States.
That's because you right wing idiots are simple sheep.
Cult members of team trump.
Have no logical thought process, you can only reiterate right wing talking points.
No wonder people consider MAGAts to be simple minded lunatics.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back