There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

That’s it?
More Conservative drivel

Too many brown people at the border
Most Americans support more gun control measures
We have the strongest military in the world right now, it does not need to get bigger

Too many illegals coming in. I don’t care about the color of their skin and neither do Democrats. They just think they are gaining potential future voters.

We already have gun control measures in place. Where have you been?

Our Navy has been surpassed and nothing we have will work without ammo. We can’t magically replinish what we are giving away on a moments notice. You can have the fastest car in the race but it does you no good if you don’t have enough gas to finish.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.
They doing a Fantastic Job!
(Fucking things up for the WORKING class) :)

However, they're not the party that is refusing to accept election results and court opinions, putting our entire democratic foundation at risk.

They called Trump illegitimate and have labeled the Supreme Court the same, so yes they very much are that party.

They called Trump illegitimate and have labeled the Supreme Court the same, so yes they very much are that party.
Yup. Hillary called him an illegitimate president as well. But when Trump says effectively the same thing, he’s arrested.

There are words, and there are actions. Two profoundly different things. And not even CLOSE in historical significance.

Mz2fcxu.jpg

From the Indictment:

aKN7HTx.jpg

It's not about words or freedom of speech.
1) That indictment already has a judgement in it: that Trump claimed falsely that he won the election. he believed it then, he might still believe it, as a third of the voters still do.

2) If it’s not about free speech, then what is it? Lies that he ordered an “insurrection”? Ha.

1) That indictment already has a judgement in it: that Trump claimed falsely that he won the election. he believed it then, he might still believe it, as a third of the voters still do.

2) If it’s not about free speech, then what is it? Lies that he ordered an “insurrection”? Ha.
It's about his actions, not his words. Smith went out of his way to make that clear. Looks like he knew what Trump would try.

That is what the case will be about, win or lose. Actions, not words. And that's it.

Of course they are. It's just a weak lie to claim they're equal.

Any honest adult knows they are not.

Any honest adult knows the dems did not accept the results when Trump won and that they are currently questioning the legitimacy of the Supreme Court.

Your statement said otherwise. "They're not the party"

Yes, they very much are. Like it or not.

Any honest adult knows the dems did not accept the results when Trump won and that they are currently questioning the legitimacy of the Supreme Court.

Your statement said otherwise. "They're not the party"

Yes, they very much are. Like it or not.
I said words and actions are different.

Dems used words, the GQP has used actions.

I'm done with your games. Dismissed.

I said words and actions are different.

Dems used words, the GQP has used actions.

I'm done with your games. Dismissed.

Now that's what you're saying.

You spoke in absolutes and now want to dissemble by taking concepts that are indeed absolutes and attempting to turn this into a relative comparison discussion, which it is not.

I'm not the one playing games. Your logic is flawed. YOU are dismissed.

If there were real people rebelling, you would know it.
And it wouldn't just be focused around "home" (the Capitol!). It would be everywhere or at least at many locations across the U.S..

That's how we know that much of it was staged to make use of the relatively small crowd who was there that day, and to falsely exploit Trump's speech about "rising up" and put it out of context.. That was all they had to work with and the people who pulled the strings worked right there at the Capitol, which is why it was centered there in the first place! Trump was addressing his followers everywhere, not just there. And he specificlally asked THOSE people to keep it peaceful. It's very obvious who actually benefitted politically from that tiny little incited riot, and it wasn't Trump. (<---MOTIVE, right there).

Forum List

Back