There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

How’s the illegal immigrant situation working out in New York City? If New York City can’t handle this problem how can small towns in Texas?

I thought small towns in Texas have not a big problem with a porous border - but very big problems with a closed border.

Then why is the Governor of Texas putting barriers in the Rio Grande?

A governor is perhaps sometimes only an abstrahot. Knows he something about the real life of his own people? In which moccasins did he go in his life? .

Last edited:
Got to a doctor and let help you. Paranoia is by the way often also combined with narcissism. And the agressions such people are fighting against are often "only" the own agressions projected into others.
Most MAGA need mind altering drugs.

A governor is perhaps sometimes only an abstrahot. Knows he something about the real life of his own people? In which moccasins did he go in his life? .
A good governor should represent the desires of the people in his state. People in Texas are not real fond of illegal immigrants.

Undocumented immigrants haven’t killed 72,808 Texans during the last two years, like COVID-19 did through Dec. 2. Immigrants haven’t brought that kind of danger to the state in the last 20 years, for that matter.

But fear of an insecure border consistently outweighs the pandemic as a matter of concern in Texas. That persistent worry over immigration is strongest among the state’s Republicans. It overshadows other issues — winter blackouts and electric grid failures, debates over election fraud and ballot access, handgun regulation,abortion — even when those things top the news.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.

It's not just Plugs and the Dems. The U.S.A. is undergoing a controlled demolition campaign led by the CCP and Global "elites".

You was an ally of the Soviet mass-murderer Stalin. You murdered in masses German civilists and transformed many or most cities of Germany into rubbel. You destroyed 1/3rd of all German books in the libraries. A titanic cultural heritage of Europe was lost when you burned down nearly all ancient German romantic cities. You wiped out complete German nations such as the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others. And your culture took care that all Germans will die out.

What a luck that this war was honorable for you.

By the way: When US-Americans had been told that German cars produced 8 times more accidents than other cars 75% of your populaion agreed to forbid to sell German cars in the USA. When them was told that American cars in Germany produced 8 times more accidents than all other cars in Germany then only 1/3rd liked to forbid to sell American cars in Germany.
Just lame ass stupid , we were attacked by Japan fuckhead and in days Germany also declared war on us. All MAGA maggots are all the same stupid, blind , this countries biggest threat and enemy and complete absolute traitors to this country. My advice to everyone, read this shit , lies, brain-dead thinking all total cartoon shit. How deep into stupid do you have to be to make this shit up,

Just lame ass stupid , we were attacked by Japan fuckhead

If you use a verbal affront against one of the very most fascinating cultures of the world then the expression "fuckhead" shows only an extremely low level of your own enculturation.

and in days Germany also declared war on us.

Perhaps Hitler made a declaration of war after Pearl Harbor on the USA because he lived in fear you could not attack Germany. But you did do him the favor to attack Germany. You was by the way a very long time before Hitler made this declaration of war on war against Germany. The mad man Hitler was only an answer to the mad situation the winners of world war 1 had created in Germany.

All MAGA maggots are all the same stupid, blind , this countries biggest threat and enemy and complete absolute traitors to this country. My advice to everyone, read this shit , lies, brain-dead thinking all total cartoon shit. How deep into stupid do you have to be to make this shit up,

I am a German. I have absolutelly nothing to do with the weird life in the USA. You are practically only a big amusing theatre for us. You do in public what we never would do in private. This changed a little with George W. Bush (worst president the USA is able to have) and Donald Trump (much more worse president than the worst president the USA is able to have). Now think many people you are dangerous and perhaps you will wipe out all democracies in the world - while a very short time ago in history you was called "the democracy".

Last edited:
MAGA thinks the US is an island and can survive without the rest of the world. They are ultra-isolation. Their breed is a dying breed.
We absolutely can, fucktard. Everything every American needs is in America right now. How do you not realize that?
Just lame ass stupid , we were attacked by Japan fuckhead and in days Germany also declared war on us. All MAGA maggots are all the same stupid, blind , this countries biggest threat and enemy and complete absolute traitors to this country. My advice to everyone, read this shit , lies, brain-dead thinking all total cartoon shit. How deep into stupid do you have to be to make this shit up,
Part of the threat to this country is brainwashed fucktards like you, the other and more concerning part part is the assholes brainwashing you.

Yeah, you'd be robbing banks for the SLA pretty damn quick, weakmind.

Google that "SLA" and lemme know what you come up with.

The sadness of 21st century search engines. They hide things frrom people.

I'll tell you if you're right, because for things I know, I don't need the internet. :04:

If you use a verbal affront against one of the very most fascinating cultures of the world then the expression "fuckhead" shows only an extremely low level of your own enculturation.

Perhaps Hitler made a declaration of war after Pearl Harbor on the USA because he lived in fear you could not attack Germany. But you did do him the favor to attack Germany. You was by the way a very long time before Hitler made this declaration of war on war against Germany. The mad man Hitler was only an answer to the mad situation the winners of world war 1 had created in Germany.

I am a German. I have absolutelly nothing to do with the weird life in the USA. You are practically only a big amusing theatre for us. You do in public what we never would do in private. This changed a little with George W. Bush (worst president the USA is able to have) and Donald Trump (much more worse president than the worst president the USA is able to have). Now think many people you are dangerous and perhaps you will wipe out all democracies in the world - while a very short time ago in history you was called "the democracy".

What color skirtsuit did Hillary Clinton wear when she was looking hot in 1995?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back