There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

* To be fair, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans are responsible for the developing implosion of the United States of America.

* Without being specific (and unkind) the seed of this nation's destruction was planted way before there was either political party.

But what color skirt did Hillary have on in 1995 with dat ass lookin' so good? :aargh:

Counterquestion: ¿The color of the sunday with the name "Gaudete"?

PS: How is your dacha?

My dacha is called "Gartenhaus" and is a very wonderful place. The universe dances around because it's directly in the middle of the universe.

Last edited:
Do you fully understand English? That is a really dumb question.

Is it? As far as I know exist about 206 countries in the world. So what is wrong with the 56 countries who do not send illegal immigrants to the USA? Do they hate you?

If you use a verbal affront against one of the very most fascinating cultures of the world then the expression "fuckhead" shows only an extremely low level of your own enculturation.

Perhaps Hitler made a declaration of war after Pearl Harbor on the USA because he lived in fear you could not attack Germany. But you did do him the favor to attack Germany. You was by the way a very long time before Hitler made this declaration of war on war against Germany. The mad man Hitler was only an answer to the mad situation the winners of world war 1 had created in Germany.

I am a German. I have absolutelly nothing to do with the weird life in the USA. You are practically only a big amusing theatre for us. You do in public what we never would do in private. This changed a little with George W. Bush (worst president the USA is able to have) and Donald Trump (much more worse president than the worst president the USA is able to have). Now think many people you are dangerous and perhaps you will wipe out all democracies in the world - while a very short time ago in history you was called "the democracy".

Being a German , makes you create a story of your country that sounds less hostile than its reality. Germany declared war on America because they were totally aligned with Japan with the Anti-Comintern pact of 1936 . The same way that England had to join the side against German when they attacked Poland. You can't make up shit to justify Germany's ugliness in the second world war.
Your country followed Hitler for the same reason that Republicans follow Trump in this country , stupidity and hate. Like Hitler, Trump gave a voice to the lowest low lives in this country , people who were forced to live under rocks because society forced them there to keep them away from our children. Total scum here, just like total scum in the Germans support of Hitler.

Being a German , makes you create a story of your country that sounds less hostile than its reality.

Hostile? ... Hmm ... no idea what to do with this word now. What do you call hostile in context of the German history? Every idiot who attacked us got an answer - not always only from us.

Germany declared war on America

Hitler declared war on the USA a short time after Pearl Harbor. In this moment the USA had been in reality a long time in war against Germany. American war ships for example protected British convois. One of your idiots had attacked even a German submarine which watched such a convoi. The submarine had no other chance than to use torpedoes which ignited his water bombs. Your ship sank.

because they were totally aligned with Japan with the Anti-Comintern pact of 1936 .

Oh - now you said only a declaration of war from Germany on the USA had been inevitable after Japan declared war on the USA and had attacked your Pacicfic fleet on the territory of Hawaii.

The same way that England had to join the side against German when they attacked Poland.

The Brits had been idiots when they did do so - that's all. The whole time they tried to bring Germany and Russia in a war against each other. This also meant Poland had to fall - but when Poland fell they did not lean back. Instead of this they attacked Germany and lost the rest of their empire.

You can't make up shit to justify Germany's ugliness in the second world war.

Which uglyness? You raped French women, liberator.

Your country followed Hitler for the same reason that Republicans follow Trump in this country , stupidity and hate.

What about if you first would forget the war propaganda in which you was educated since world war 2 before you could be ready to listen to the book I had to tell you to empty your intentional ignorance, weirdo?

Like Hitler, Trump

I do not compare Hitler and Trump.

gave a voice to the lowest low lives in this country ,

What a nonsense. Hitler never gave anyone a voice.

people who were forced to live under rocks

Under what? Rocks? Like ants? ... Strange picture. I guess you mean "pressure".

because society forced them there to keep them away from our children.

?¿? What for heavens sake do you try to speak about here? Who is "society"? Who is "our children"? What are this placeholders for? What means "to keep away" and "them" in this weirdtence?

Total scum here, just like total scum in the Germans support of Hitler.

You should perhaps first work on your inherent racism. Hitler and Germany is the concrete history from the years 1933-1945. "German" and "Nazi" are different words. Fascism is not even a German invention.

By the way: What is your nationality?

Last edited:
Hostile? ... Hmm ... no idea what to do with this word now. What do you call hostile in context of the German history? Every idiot who attacked us got an answer - not always only from us.

Hitler declared war on the USA a short time after Pearl Harbor. In this moment the USA had been in reality a long time in war against Germany. American war ships for example protected British convois. One of your idiots had attacked even a German submarine which watched such a convoi. The submarine had no other chance than to use torpedoes which ignited his water bombs. Your ship sank.

Oh - now you said only a declaration of war from Germany on the USA had been inevitable after Japan declared war on the USA and had attacked your Pacicfic fleet on the territory of Hawaii.

The Brits had been idiots when they did do so - that's all. The whole time they tried to bring Germany and Russia in a war against each other. This also meant Poland had to fall - but when Poland fell they did not lean back. Instead of this they attacked Germany and lost the rest of their empire.

Which uglyness? You raped French women, liberator.

What about if you first would forget the war propaganda in which you was educated since world war 2 before you could be ready to listen to the book I had to tell you to empty your intentional ignorance, weirdo?

I do not compare Hitler and Trump.

What a nonsense. Hitler never gave anyone a voice.

Under what? Rocks? Like ants? ... Strange picture. I guess you mean "pressure".

?¿? What for heavens sake do you try to speak about here? Who is "society"? Who is "our children"? What are this placeholders for? What means "to keep away" and "them" in this weirdtence?

You should perhaps first work on your inherent racism. Hitler and Germany is the concrete history from the years 1933-1945. "German" and "Nazi" are different words. Fascism is not even a German invention.

By the way: What is your nationality?
Well my friend it is obvious that comprehension is a problem here, most of your responses are to things I never said or you have no idea what I said, what ever the case . This conversation is done. Sorry ace.

Well my friend

?

it is obvious that comprehension is a problem here,

Then learn how to comprehend and start to minimize your problem.

most of your responses are to things I never said or you have no idea what I said, what ever the case . This conversation is done. Sorry ace.

I miss a concrete example. And in general I am no one's friend except the friend of my friends and to say "sorry" because you do not like to speak with people who do not share your opinion is only absurde.

Last edited:
Just heard Tyson chicken plants are closing down. This is just the start for more warehouses to shutter. They can't go this long during the Biden Depression. This regime is destroying the middle class.

That’s it?
More Conservative drivel

Too many brown people at the border
Most Americans support more gun control measures
We have the strongest military in the world right now, it does not need to get bigger
It wouldn't matter if the hordes coming over the border illegally, were all Lilly White Norwegians. Close the border, the horde coming over are a financial drain on our system.
The only more gun control needed is long-term mandatory felony sentencing for anyone caught with stolen or ghost guns, not just letting them back on the street to commit more violence and on that line, stop being soft on crime.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.

And you'll say exactly the same thing for the next Democrat President.

Just heard Tyson chicken plants are closing down. This is just the start for more warehouses to shutter. They can't go this long during the Biden Depression. This regime is destroying the middle class.

You people are such idiots.

...and you appear to be intimidated by someone who doesn't thnk the same as you
If you are suggesting the SCum Bag led hate party, it is simple you are traitors and all patriots hate all traitors, so you will be hated for being this country biggest threat and enemy , in fact hating the enemy's of our country is a normal reaction.

And you'll say exactly the same thing for the next Democrat President.
Simple, the only one allowed in Trumps hate party now are the best of all haters, So they will hate everything that they are told to hate\ never have a reason , just nonsense. Hating gays ,hating trans people, hating women, hating immigrants, hating us as democrats which actually puts us in good company compared to the slugs that fill their numbers. I would rather live in a whole neighborhood of Immigrants who crossed our southern borders and are staying here than a scumbag right-winger living next to me.

Like I said, authoritarian…you demand nothing from me, or get told to your face to fuck off
Authoritarian?
No. Just American ideals.
“ all men are created equal”
“ with liberty and Justice for all”
You shouldn’t have to even be told how to behave. You should know. Jesus tells you the exact same message.

Authoritarian?
No. Just American ideals.
“ all men are created equal”
“ with liberty and Justice for all”
You shouldn’t have to even be told how to behave. You should know. Jesus tells you the exact same message.
Jesus has nothing to do with your thought process…blasphemous puke.

Forum List

Back