The world is going dark tonight

Alright you leftist eco-wankers! Tonight is your chance to do something good for the earth and make yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Tonight is the yearly "Earth Hour." That's where you're supposed to turn off everything and sit in your cold, dark houses from 8:30 PM until 9:30 PM.

Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside.

"(CNN) — Don’t be surprised if you find your neighbors turning off their lights for a full hour Saturday night. They’re taking part in a global movement called Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is an annual tradition in which people switch off their lights to spread awareness about sustainability and climate change. Started by the World Wildlife Fund, it takes place this year on March 30, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time. (And it’s not to be confused with Earth Day, which is April 22.)

The symbolic effort started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, when the WWF encouraged 2.2 million people to turn off their lights for one hour to support action on climate change.

Since then, millions of people around the world have taken part. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, the Empire State Building, Buckingham Palace, the Colosseum and Edinburgh Castle also have gone dark for an hour..."

For A Brief Period Tonight, Some Parts Of The World Will Go Dark
You have to love it when these dumbass Trumpettes think it is funny to doom their own offspring to a more difficult future.

Yahbut...my truck can out truck your truck.

Alright you leftist eco-wankers! Tonight is your chance to do something good for the earth and make yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Tonight is the yearly "Earth Hour." That's where you're supposed to turn off everything and sit in your cold, dark houses from 8:30 PM until 9:30 PM.

Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside.

"(CNN) — Don’t be surprised if you find your neighbors turning off their lights for a full hour Saturday night. They’re taking part in a global movement called Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is an annual tradition in which people switch off their lights to spread awareness about sustainability and climate change. Started by the World Wildlife Fund, it takes place this year on March 30, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time. (And it’s not to be confused with Earth Day, which is April 22.)

The symbolic effort started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, when the WWF encouraged 2.2 million people to turn off their lights for one hour to support action on climate change.

Since then, millions of people around the world have taken part. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, the Empire State Building, Buckingham Palace, the Colosseum and Edinburgh Castle also have gone dark for an hour..."

You have to love it when these dumbass Trumpettes think it is funny to doom their own offspring to a more difficult future.

The Sun is a junior red star .... Know what that means?

Jo

Ya gotta love it.
He wants to talk about the doom of our offspring when he's in favor killing his if they're an inconvenience.

Time zone anyone?

EST here. It's not cold, it's about 82.

You make me sick. It's 34 degrees with a brisk wind here.

It's been in the eighties all week here......where getting a cold front this evening and it's gonna get to a bone chilling fifty!!!!
I might even have to put on some pants!!!

Dammit! I've been wearing fleece-lined pants, a hoodie, and a leather jacket all day, have the furnace turned up, and am running a kerosene heater in the garage.

I sure miss that "global warming" after it was found to be a hoax.

76 in Charlotte today so all I am wearing is a pair of socks, a watch and my hearing aids.

Waaaa?

You debbil!

"Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside."

I respect your right to not turn off any devices but when you PURPOSELY TRASH the planet ......

I won't be turning my tv off tonight and i will NOT be burning fkn tires, either.

At least TRY to be a decent person.

Take all that tough talk to Bejing and New Delhi...together they will be putting up over 100 new coal plants over the next
Year or so.

Jo

Time zone anyone?

It's been in the eighties all week here......where getting a cold front this evening and it's gonna get to a bone chilling fifty!!!!

Dammit! I've been wearing fleece-lined pants, a hoodie, and a leather jacket all day, have the furnace turned up, and am running a kerosene heater in the garage.

76 in Charlotte today so all I am wearing is a pair of socks, a watch and my hearing aids.
Wait, what?

Its a silent forum, why do you need hearing aids?

:21:

If they really wanted to make a difference, they'd pull the main breaker on their house...for a week!

Can it roll coal through twin stacks in the back? Those things are awesome!

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I will join them on March 32nd of this year...

Waaaa?

You debbil!

I love my house!!!
It's a big U with the pool in the middle of the U with the golf course in the back and an eight foot brick privacy wall.
Who the Fuck needs clothes!!!
My biggest fear is sunburning the winkie!

"Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside."

I respect your right to not turn off any devices but when you PURPOSELY TRASH the planet ......

I won't be turning my tv off tonight and i will NOT be burning fkn tires, either.

Just for that, I might burn a circuit board in your honor. :coffee:

I'll take that as an attempt at humor but anyone who thinks POISONING the water or air is funny just to spite liberals is a bit of an arse.

Go ahead and keep all of your devices on!

just don't PURPOSELY POISON the fkn air.

Well I make sure I eat certain foods that will cause me to fart more often, so I can help with speeding up Cortez fear the World will end...

( Yes, being a arse just for you )

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

No, it ain't diesel. But I can shuck out plenty of white smoke in a burnout and burn some tires in the bed!

Sucker gets 8 miles a gallon, till I start it.

Last edited:

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

No, it ain't diesel. But I can shuck out plenty of white smoke and burn some tires in the bed!

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!
Haul the Polaris General and it goes to 7.5!
It'll pass anything but a gas station!

If they really wanted to make a difference, they'd pull the main breaker on their house...for a week!

I'll go over there with an insulated axe and sever the supply line ..... I don't want them cheating!

Jo

I'll take that as an attempt at humor but anyone who thinks POISONING the water or air is funny just to spite liberals is a bit of an arse.

Well I make sure I eat certain foods that will cause me to fart more often, so I can help with speeding up Cortez fear the World will end...

Farts are the debbil.

Folks at the Louvre had to take action because people with farts were causing harm to priceless artworks.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

No, it ain't diesel. But I can shuck out plenty of white smoke and burn some tires in the bed!

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

I have two tanks and have to gas up just to get to the next gas station.

Farts are the debbil.

Folks at the Louvre had to take action because people with farts were causing harm to priceless artworks.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

Humans are the enemy....kill them all!

Jo

great, they'll all be calling in power failures

~S~

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

I have two tanks and have to gas up just to get to the next gas station.

My favorite ride was a 68 olds 98...it had the rocket 455 with the 4 barrel ( thirsty bitch ) Carb!

That mofo flew!

Jo

Forum List

Back