The world is going dark tonight

Alright you leftist eco-wankers! Tonight is your chance to do something good for the earth and make yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Tonight is the yearly "Earth Hour." That's where you're supposed to turn off everything and sit in your cold, dark houses from 8:30 PM until 9:30 PM.
Time zone anyone?

EST here. It's not cold, it's about 82.

You make me sick. It's 34 degrees with a brisk wind here.

Alright you leftist eco-wankers! Tonight is your chance to do something good for the earth and make yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Tonight is the yearly "Earth Hour." That's where you're supposed to turn off everything and sit in your cold, dark houses from 8:30 PM until 9:30 PM.

Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside.
"(CNN) — Don’t be surprised if you find your neighbors turning off their lights for a full hour Saturday night. They’re taking part in a global movement called Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is an annual tradition in which people switch off their lights to spread awareness about sustainability and climate change. Started by the World Wildlife Fund, it takes place this year on March 30, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time. (And it’s not to be confused with Earth Day, which is April 22.)

The symbolic effort started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, when the WWF encouraged 2.2 million people to turn off their lights for one hour to support action on climate change.

Since then, millions of people around the world have taken part. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, the Empire State Building, Buckingham Palace, the Colosseum and Edinburgh Castle also have gone dark for an hour..."

For A Brief Period Tonight, Some Parts Of The World Will Go Dark

"Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside."

I respect your right to not turn off any devices but when you PURPOSELY TRASH the planet ......

I won't be turning my tv off tonight and i will NOT be burning fkn tires, either.

At least TRY to be a decent person.

Just for that, I might burn a circuit board in your honor. :coffee:

I'll take that as an attempt at humor but anyone who thinks POISONING the water or air is funny just to spite liberals is a bit of an arse.

Go ahead and keep all of your devices on!

just don't PURPOSELY POISON the fkn air.

You know who's a bigger "arse" (fuck, what's wrong with "ass"? You one of those British wankers?) The bigger ass is the one who doesn't recognize sarcasm and humor when he reads it. I'm pointing at you, you ass.

Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside.
"(CNN) — Don’t be surprised if you find your neighbors turning off their lights for a full hour Saturday night. They’re taking part in a global movement called Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is an annual tradition in which people switch off their lights to spread awareness about sustainability and climate change. Started by the World Wildlife Fund, it takes place this year on March 30, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time. (And it’s not to be confused with Earth Day, which is April 22.)

The symbolic effort started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, when the WWF encouraged 2.2 million people to turn off their lights for one hour to support action on climate change.

Since then, millions of people around the world have taken part. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, the Empire State Building, Buckingham Palace, the Colosseum and Edinburgh Castle also have gone dark for an hour..."

"Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside."

I respect your right to not turn off any devices but when you PURPOSELY TRASH the planet ......

I won't be turning my tv off tonight and i will NOT be burning fkn tires, either.

Conservatives call poisoning the planet making America great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet you can't burn tires in your back yard.

I bet you can't burn tires in your back yard.

I could if I wanted to.
IMG_0543.jpg

Time zone anyone?

It's been in the eighties all week here......we're getting a cold front this evening and it's gonna get to a bone chilling fifty five!!!!
I might even have to put on some pants!!!

Last edited:

I'm going to use the hour of darkness to covertly dump all my used motor oil into the gutter in front of the house.

If I shut everything off, I'm going to get cold. This will drive me to sit in my truck with the engine running for heat.

That truck is an environmentally unfriendly bitch.

Best I just leave my goodies on and snicker at those who think this stunt makes a difference.

Time zone anyone?

It's been in the eighties all week here......where getting a cold front this evening and it's gonna get to a bone chilling fifty!!!!

Dammit! I've been wearing fleece-lined pants, a hoodie, and a leather jacket all day, have the furnace turned up, and am running a kerosene heater in the garage.

I sure miss that "global warming" after it was found to be a hoax.

Time zone anyone?

It's been in the eighties all week here......where getting a cold front this evening and it's gonna get to a bone chilling fifty five!!!!

EFF YOU YOU EFFFFER!!

I don't put up lights for Xmas ... but I always put them out for Earth Day!

3470594485_7ccdd88e31_b.jpg

Time zone anyone?

It's been in the eighties all week here......where getting a cold front this evening and it's gonna get to a bone chilling fifty!!!!

Dammit! I've been wearing fleece-lined pants, a hoodie, and a leather jacket all day, have the furnace turned up, and am running a kerosene heater in the garage.

It stormed like a bastard last night. Those cracks of thunder that sound like the whole sky snaps.

I try to be nonchalant because I have a fat lil chihuahua/pom mix that wraps himself around my head and face when it storms, but I sucked recliner material up the ying yang a couple times.

I'm guessing that she doesn't knows that Pastrami is made from gassy cows. And even milk comes from them also. What comes from their mouth causes climate change.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez orders a pastrami taco, hold the guac.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Learned Her Most Important Lessons from Restaurants

gettyimages-984882318.jpg

Freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sat back and ate Ben and Jerry’s ice cream while discussing the semantics of the government shutdown with Stephen Colbert on the Late Show Monday night.
https://ijr.com/ocasio-cortez-shutdown-trouble/

Featured-Image-Template-19.jpg

You have to love it when these dumbass Trumpettes think it is funny to doom their own offspring to a more difficult future.

You have to love it when these dumbass Trumpettes think it is funny to doom their own offspring to a more difficult future.

12 years. Then it's all over.

Dibs on your stuff.

Stop being a party pooper. We only have 12 years to live. We may as well enjoy life.

Ocasio-Cortez: 'World will end in 12 years' if climate change not addressed

Time zone anyone?

76 in Charlotte today so all I am wearing is a pair of socks, a watch and my hearing aids.

We're joking, dullard.

I'm not

Jo

The Sun is a junior red star .... Know what that means?

Jo

Forum List

Back