I would rather be a "Climate Denier" than a blithering idiot of the Global Warming Cabal. Here is another very intelligent Denier also.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
BALTIMORE — During a fiery news conference at the Four Seasons hotel here Tuesday, speakers denounced climate change as a hoax perpetrated by a “global cabal” including the United Nations, the World Economic Forum and many leaders of the Catholic Church.
Imagine that, the Catholic Church in league withe most EVIL people, ruling the planet today. Most intelligent people understand that the redistribution of wealth isnt from the poor to the people who make goods and services, but to the political elites who dont do shit for anyone but themselves. Why else are all the Democrats pushing the "Green New Deal" so their buddies can make crap products but get US tax dollars to offset people not buying their crap. Yep, call me a denier, i am glad to be of that name, because the other name is "Blithering Idiot of the Global Warming Cabal".

1700170365287.png

MSN Imagine that, the Catholic Church in league withe most EVIL people, ruling the planet today. Most intelligent people understand that the redistribution of wealth isnt from the poor to the people who make goods and services, but to the political elites who dont do shit for anyone but themselves. Why else are all the Democrats pushing the "Green New Deal" so their buddies can make crap products but get US tax dollars to offset people not buying their crap. Yep, call me a denier, i am glad to be of that name, because the other name is "Blithering Idiot of the Global Warming Cabal".

View attachment 859612

MSN screeches.

Same shit different day.

It is nevertheless most concerning that the Climate Change advocates have appealed to so many .

BECAUSE the next stage is to morph the garbage message of Climate Change to a continuing and growing consequential Global Health Crisis . See this coming year .

The Gullibles and all those already entrained, plus new converts , could form the biggest army of idiots that we have ever seen .

And , of course , the real narrative is only about Control .

It is nevertheless most concerning that the Climate Change advocates have appealed to so many .

BECAUSE the next stage is to morph the garbage message of Climate Change to a continuing and growing consequential Global Health Crisis . See this coming year .

The Gullibles and all those already entrained, plus new converts , could form the biggest army of idiots that we have ever seen .

And , of course , the real narrative is only about Control .
It has appealed to so many because the Teachers Unions, working with the Demofascists , to indoctrinate the young as early as preschool, with FEAR, that man is going to destroy the earth because of what they drive, or cook with, or just by living. The left is EVIL incarnate.

Does this car meet the requirements of Joe Biden's EPA? I dont think so.....

1700175904294.png

The big oil GOP is the only political party in the world that denies global warming, you have to never change the channel from the big oil corporate scumbag Fox News And Internet conspiracy nut jobs to not know what is going on in the world. Unbelievable ignoramuses....

Only the dumbest of mother fuckers still believe in climate hysteria. It's been debunked dozens of times. The data was manipulated (search for the famous "hockey stick data") over and over and when busted, the excuse is the "dan rather gambit" - the data is fake but the story is true and we did it for your own good.

Imagine how fucking stupid someone has to be to sign on to that runny shit. :laughing0301:

climate hysteria 55.jpg

Only the dumbest of mother fuckers still believe in climate hysteria. It's been debunked dozens of times. The data was manipulated (search for the famous "hockey stick data") over and over and when busted, the excuse is the "dan rather gambit" - the data is fake but the story is true and we did it for your own good.

Imagine how fucking stupid someone has to be to sign on to that runny shit. :laughing0301:

View attachment 859766
The GOP base are the only people ignorant and brainwashed enough to not believe in global warming, Super Duper. Fact..

Forum List

Back