The world is going dark tonight

You have to love it when these dumbass Trumpettes think it is funny to doom their own offspring to a more difficult future.

Yahbut...my truck can out truck your truck.

Can it roll coal through twin stacks in the back? Those things are awesome!

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

No, it ain't diesel. But I can shuck out plenty of white smoke and burn some tires in the bed!

Sucker gets 8 miles a gallon, till I start it.

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!
Haul the Polaris General and it goes to 7.5!
It'll pass anything but a gas station!

I have two tanks and have to gas up just to get to the next gas station.

I thank God everyday for my 38 gallon gas tank!!

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

No, it ain't diesel. But I can shuck out plenty of white smoke and burn some tires in the bed!

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

My favorite ride was a 68 olds 98...it had the rocket 455 with the 4 barrel ( thirsty bitch ) Carb!

That mofo flew!

Jo

And ya needed a blacksmith to do bodywork.

But how will George Soros will cause havoc at Conservatives' demonstrations or rallies? Without burning fuel, he will be unable to rig this upcoming election. OOps, how silly of me. They are putting in computerized voting machines, that they just can hack into them from their homes.

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

Hell!!
My light comes on and I still have eight gallons left!

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

My favorite ride was a 68 olds 98...it had the rocket 455 with the 4 barrel ( thirsty bitch ) Carb!

That mofo flew!

Jo
I inherited My dads Buick 225. It too had the 455 with a four-barrel. You could literally watch the gas gauge move if you tromped on it, and it was a 30 gallon tank!

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

Hell!!

LOL!

I hate that shit. Misbehaving gas gauges are a pain in my ass.

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

That mofo flew!

Jo

1971 Buick Riveria, 455 stage 1 GS, used to get airport gas , ran like a raped ape, and yes i polluted like a GOD GIVEN AMERICAN!!!!

tumblr_md8x5tGGsb1rc8vi9o1_500.jpg

~S~

You could literally sit 5 people across in the front seat.

836429212.jpg

rolling-coal-696x386.jpg

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

That mofo flew!

Jo

1971 Buick Riveria, 455 stage 1 GS, used to get airport gas , ran like a raped ape, and yes i polluted like a GOD GIVEN AMERICAN!!!!

tumblr_md8x5tGGsb1rc8vi9o1_500.jpg

~S~
Yep. that beast was rated in GALLONS per Mile! lol

I hear ya.
Get 9.5 on a good day!

Hell!!

LOL!

I hate that shit. Misbehaving gas gauges are a pain in my ass.

Oh it aint misbehavin.
It's just letting me know not to romp on it to often before feeding the beast.

Alright you leftist eco-wankers! Tonight is your chance to do something good for the earth and make yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Tonight is the yearly "Earth Hour." That's where you're supposed to turn off everything and sit in your cold, dark houses from 8:30 PM until 9:30 PM.

Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside.
"(CNN) — Don’t be surprised if you find your neighbors turning off their lights for a full hour Saturday night. They’re taking part in a global movement called Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is an annual tradition in which people switch off their lights to spread awareness about sustainability and climate change. Started by the World Wildlife Fund, it takes place this year on March 30, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time. (And it’s not to be confused with Earth Day, which is April 22.)

The symbolic effort started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, when the WWF encouraged 2.2 million people to turn off their lights for one hour to support action on climate change.

Since then, millions of people around the world have taken part. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, the Empire State Building, Buckingham Palace, the Colosseum and Edinburgh Castle also have gone dark for an hour..."

For A Brief Period Tonight, Some Parts Of The World Will Go Dark

"Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside."

I respect your right to not turn off any devices but when you PURPOSELY TRASH the planet ......

I won't be turning my tv off tonight and i will NOT be burning fkn tires, either.

At least TRY to be a decent person.

Just for that, I might burn a circuit board in your honor. :coffee:

I'll take that as an attempt at humor but anyone who thinks POISONING the water or air is funny just to spite liberals is a bit of an arse.

Go ahead and keep all of your devices on!

just don't PURPOSELY POISON the fkn air.

Well I make sure I eat certain foods that will cause me to fart more often, so I can help with speeding up Cortez fear the World will end...

( Yes, being a arse just for you )

Farts are the debbil.

Folks at the Louvre had to take action because people with farts were causing harm to priceless artworks.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

Here's something even weirder: This Frenchman had a stage act back in the 1800's, where he played music with farts...

Le Pétomane - Wikipedia

"Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside."

I respect your right to not turn off any devices but when you PURPOSELY TRASH the planet ......

I won't be turning my tv off tonight and i will NOT be burning fkn tires, either.

I'll take that as an attempt at humor but anyone who thinks POISONING the water or air is funny just to spite liberals is a bit of an arse.

Well I make sure I eat certain foods that will cause me to fart more often, so I can help with speeding up Cortez fear the World will end...

Farts are the debbil.

Folks at the Louvre had to take action because people with farts were causing harm to priceless artworks.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

Here's something even weirder: This Frenchman had a stage act back in the 1800's, where he played music with farts...

Le Pétomane - Wikipedia

Sounds like the Dem national convention....

Alright you leftist eco-wankers! Tonight is your chance to do something good for the earth and make yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Tonight is the yearly "Earth Hour." That's where you're supposed to turn off everything and sit in your cold, dark houses from 8:30 PM until 9:30 PM.

Very sorry, but I won't be celebrating along with you. I have a couple gallons of used motor oil and two tires with which we're gonna have a big ol, bonfire outside.
"(CNN) — Don’t be surprised if you find your neighbors turning off their lights for a full hour Saturday night. They’re taking part in a global movement called Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is an annual tradition in which people switch off their lights to spread awareness about sustainability and climate change. Started by the World Wildlife Fund, it takes place this year on March 30, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time. (And it’s not to be confused with Earth Day, which is April 22.)

The symbolic effort started in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, when the WWF encouraged 2.2 million people to turn off their lights for one hour to support action on climate change.

Since then, millions of people around the world have taken part. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sydney Opera House, the Empire State Building, Buckingham Palace, the Colosseum and Edinburgh Castle also have gone dark for an hour..."

FARTPOCALYPSE!

JO

Farts are the debbil.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

Le Pétomane - Wikipedia

LMAO!

I freal laughed out loud!

I ain't no lady...

Farts are the debbil.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

Le Pétomane - Wikipedia

If he was a lefty, they'd of given him a Grammy and the Nobel prize.

Farts are the debbil.

True story, man.

Weird world, eh?

Le Pétomane - Wikipedia

He was famous for his remarkable control of the abdominal muscles, which enabled him to seemingly fart at will

ok, now i'm jealous.....

~S~

shit i gotta go outside and let the cars idle

tire fires ? throw one on for me

Forum List

Back