Creepy Joe

Lucy Flores: Joe Biden Can’t Recall Kissing Incident Because He’s ‘So Used to Behaving’ That Way

"Lucy Flores was getting ready to deliver a speech as the Democratic nominee for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada in 2014, when she alleges that former Vice President Joe Biden, who had come to campaign on her behalf, kissed her on the back of her head without her consent."

Slobbering old fart....

I'm sorry but I get so really REALLY tired of this kind of personal smear tactics. I know you're just posting what is being reported out there, but when does this stop? The unverifiable and unsupportable accusations dug up from years ago or some unfortunate choice of words or comment or action out of a person's entire life used to personally destroy him or her? In my opinion, that kind of tactic is in itself evil.

Yes there are some truly bad, criminal, evil, incompetent, untrustworthy people out there and those should be exposed and not be eligible for positions in which they can affect or control other people's lives. But otherwise, there are no saints to elect or appoint to anything anywhere in the world. We have all sinned and fallen short. He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

I have plenty of reasons to not vote for Uncle Joe for high office, but certainly something like kissing a woman on the back of her head is not among them. Can't we focus on a person's reasonably recent track record and what we believe he or or she can accomplish in office?

Lucy Flores: Joe Biden Can’t Recall Kissing Incident Because He’s ‘So Used to Behaving’ That Way

"Lucy Flores was getting ready to deliver a speech as the Democratic nominee for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada in 2014, when she alleges that former Vice President Joe Biden, who had come to campaign on her behalf, kissed her on the back of her head without her consent."

Slobbering old fart....

I'm sorry but I get so really REALLY tired of this kind of personal smear tactics. I know you're just posting what is being reported out there, but when does this stop? The unverifiable and unsupportable accusations dug up from years ago or some unfortunate choice of words or comment or action out of a person's entire life used to personally destroy him or her? In my opinion, that kind of tactic is in itself evil.

Yes there are some truly bad, criminal, evil, incompetent, untrustworthy people out there and those should be exposed and not be eligible for positions in which they can affect or control other people's lives. But otherwise, there are no saints to elect or appoint to anything anywhere in the world. We have all sinned and fallen short. He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

I have plenty of reasons to not vote for Uncle Joe for high office, but certainly something like kissing a woman on the back of her head is not among them. Can't we focus on a person's reasonably recent track record and what we believe he or or she can accomplish in office?

The Democrats started this bullshit now it's coming back to bite them in the ass. They start this shit then whine when THEY are caught in their own web. BTW creepy Joe has a lot more to worry about like his corrupt, unethical behavior while being Vice President, especially involving his son Hunter making deals after Joe illegally greased the wheels.

WATCH: Schweizer Details New Corruption Claims Against Joe Biden

"Schweizer then got into some specifics related to Biden and his son Hunter: "For example, there are three major deals involving the Chinese government and family members, close aides of the Secretary of State John Kerry and the Vice President Joe Biden. ... Basically, what happens is in 2013, Joe Biden flies to China to talk to them about very sensitive issues, the South China Sea, talking about trade issues, economic issues. Hunter Biden, his son, is with him on Air Force Two. Okay, that’s fine, that’s great. Here’s the problem: Ten days after they come back, after Joe Biden takes a pretty soft position towards the Chinese, Hunter Biden inks ... what becomes a $1.5 billion [private equity] deal."

Slobbering old fart....

The Democrats started this bullshit now it's coming back to bite them in the ass. They start this shit then whine when THEY are caught in their own web. BTW creepy Joe has a lot more to worry about like his corrupt, unethical behavior while being Vice President, especially involving his son Hunter making deals after Joe illegally greased the wheels.

"Schweizer then got into some specifics related to Biden and his son Hunter: "For example, there are three major deals involving the Chinese government and family members, close aides of the Secretary of State John Kerry and the Vice President Joe Biden. ... Basically, what happens is in 2013, Joe Biden flies to China to talk to them about very sensitive issues, the South China Sea, talking about trade issues, economic issues. Hunter Biden, his son, is with him on Air Force Two. Okay, that’s fine, that’s great. Here’s the problem: Ten days after they come back, after Joe Biden takes a pretty soft position towards the Chinese, Hunter Biden inks ... what becomes a $1.5 billion [private equity] deal."

The 'they started it' or 'they did it first' argument is one of the worst ever for anybody to use though. Unless somebody says enough and refuses to keep the Hatfield and McCoys type feud going, then that is all we are ever going to have.

On the other hand, standing up to the accusers and mud slingers and bullies is important to do too rather than meekly submit and hope they go away. They never will.

Evidence of corruption and malfeasance while a person is in office is absolutely fair game for investigation and legal action if a person is found to be guilty.

But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about smearing somebody for what is an absurdly impulsive action intended to harm nobody. Yeah report it, laugh about it, and move on. We should be grown up enough not to make a federal case out of it.

Slobbering old fart....

The 'they started it' or 'they did it first' argument is one of the worst ever for anybody to use though. Unless somebody says enough and refuses to keep the Hatfield and McCoys type feud going, then that is all we are ever going to have.

On the other hand, standing up to the accusers and mud slingers and bullies is important to do too rather than meekly submit and hope they go away. They never will.

Evidence of corruption and malfeasance while a person is in office is absolutely fair game for investigation and legal action if a person is found to be guilty.

But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about smearing somebody for what is an absurdly impulsive action intended to harm nobody. Yeah report it, laugh about it, and move on. We should be grown up enough not to make a federal case out of it.

This thread is about how creepy O'l Joe is. I threw in his corruption while in office just for good measure. LOL

Slobbering old fart....

Isn't it telling that ONLY after a dem gets accused do you find fault with the attack, when it was republicans over and over not a peep from you.

Slobbering old fart....

Isn't it telling that ONLY after a dem gets accused do you find fault with the attack, when it was republicans over and over not a peep from you.

Geez, I don't know what pulled your chain with me. You don't know me very well do you. :)

Slobbering old fart....

Geez, I don't know what pulled your chain with me. You don't know me very well do you. :)
I know that everytime something the dems used to hurt republicans bites them in the ass someone comes on here and says Golly we must stop now.

If I find these old accusations to be suspect, and I didn't like it when it was done to Republicans, would it not be hypocritical to support them now that Biden is the target?

Yes, yes it would!

There no high ground in being a hypocrite. Yes, I believe Biden is a perv, simply because we have so much evidence that he is. Does that mean a person can drag up something he did years ago to smear him? No. That simply is not right!

I know that everytime something the dems used to hurt republicans bites them in the ass someone comes on here and says Golly we must stop now.

Yes but, you see, elitist-leftists always think everyone else outside their particular 'better than thou' group MUST be wrong. After all, they live in the hall of MSM 'mirrors and parrots' that show and say exactly what they want them to hear/say and gives them talking points and marching orders. They would NEVER watch a Trump rally or (God forbid) watch Fox News.

Well nobody has ever questioned my engraved in granite old fashioned conservative credentials before. :)

All I am saying and have been saying for some time now that the politics of personal destruction is tearing the country apart and if nobody is willing to stop it just because the other side does it, we will continue to destroy very good people for something no more serious than kissing somebody on the head.

Again there are excellent reasons not to elect Uncle Joe. But that isn't one of them. There are surely crimes he could be hung for. But I just think we ought to start hanging the people for crimes they actually do instead of manufacturing them out of whole cloth.

All I am saying and have been saying for some time now that the politics of personal destruction is tearing the country apart and if nobody is willing to stop it just because the other side does it, we will continue to destroy very good people for something no more serious than kissing somebody on the head.

Again there are excellent reasons not to elect Uncle Joe. But that isn't one of them. There are surely crimes he could be hung for. But I just think we ought to start hanging the people for crimes they actually do instead of manufacturing them out of whole cloth.

I think that most people, in their personal lives, don't contemplate destroying anyone. Politics however, is a different story. We see this now with the Mueller investigation where there were no findings of Russian collusion yet now we have Democrats actually LOOKING for anything they can to destroy a duly elected President of these United States. Trump says 'bad things' sometimes but is not given the same leeway as the elitist, Democrat-MSM who declare themselves 'objective' in the biggest lie since the advent of journalism.

Well nobody has ever questioned my engraved in granite old fashioned conservative credentials before. :)

Ahh yes that is why the Democrats ALWAYS walk all over the Republicans. Because the Republicans NEVER fight back. It is past time to fight back. It does NOT help Republicans or conservatives to remain silent when they are attacked, it does not help them NOT to fight back. The left will NEVER stop dirty tactics and while I agree we don't need to resort to them we ALSO do NOT need to defend the left when attacked by their own dirty tactics. I say let the left attack the left all they want.

But I wanted Joe to run.

Easy win for Trump.

Not that they have anyone who will come close.

Ahh yes that is why the Democrats ALWAYS walk all over the Republicans. Because the Republicans NEVER fight back. It is past time to fight back. It does NOT help Republicans or conservatives to remain silent when they are attacked, it does not help them NOT to fight back. The left will NEVER stop dirty tactics and while I agree we don't need to resort to them we ALSO do NOT need to defend the left when attacked by their own dirty tactics. I say let the left attack the left all they want.

I think you are looking past what I am writing. I am 100% in favor of standing up to liars and bullies.

I think you are looking past what I am writing. I am 100% in favor of standing up to liars and bullies.
So you know, given Biden's history that this dem female is lying?

When I saw the thread title "Creepy Joe'' I thought the thread would be about that Morning Joe guy on MSNBC whose political career ended after a dead girl was discovered in his office.

Psycho Joe.

When I saw the thread title "Creepy Joe'' I thought the thread would be about that Morning Joe guy on MSNBC whose political career ended after a dead girl was discovered in his office.

Psycho Joe.

Un no but.....You got a link?

Joe has always been a side line.

The Obamas are promoting beetoe, and the Clintons are promoting cameltoe.

Forum List

Back