NAVY SEAL accused of murder of 'isis' scum moved to better conditions

How many people had I already killed? There was those six that I know about for sure. Close enough to blow their last breath in my face. But this time it was an American and an officer. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Shit ... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. I took the mission. What the hell else was I gonna do? But, I really didn't know what I'd do when I found him.
Apocalypse Now

YEAH , agree or 'colon powells' generals setting a precedent that will intimidate American Military fighters forever from doing good work .

ISIS was created by the US illegally invading Iraq over WMD lies.
The US caused all the secular Sunni in Iraq to lose their jobs and be unable to get employment any more.
Not only do they have a right to be angry and violent, but the US committed war crimes and should be punished.
Any US personnel harming anyone in the Mideast is a criminal.
Our troops have no legal authority to be there.

The choice now is between ISIS and the Iranians, and ISIS likely is the safer ally.

I've always said that its best to kill them ALL Rigby .

The US caused all the secular Sunni in Iraq to lose their jobs and be unable to get employment any more.
Not only do they have a right to be angry and violent, but the US committed war crimes and should be punished.

The choice now is between ISIS and the Iranians, and ISIS likely is the safer ally.
The group no known as ISIS is older than the Iraq war. I didnt the rest of your post. i figured it was bullshit as well.

this is good to see , i just hope that the SEAL is vindicated though i don't trust what i ' BELIEVE' to be a more touchy , Feely Military Court full of Perfumed Princes . --- Trump says Navy SEAL accused of war crimes will be moved to ‘less restrictive confinement’ ---

How can you murder and ISIS scumbag??
Good Lord. More crappy ROE I would assume.
He is also accused of firing rounds at civilians.
-------------------------- Accused , don't doubt the accusation . I suppose that the Seal shot at what he thought were un-uniformed illegal combatants in the battle zone TN.

this is good to see , i just hope that the SEAL is vindicated though i don't trust what i ' BELIEVE' to be a more touchy , Feely Military Court full of Perfumed Princes . --- Trump says Navy SEAL accused of war crimes will be moved to ‘less restrictive confinement’ ---

-------------------------- Accused , don't doubt the accusation . I suppose that the Seal shot at what he thought were un-uniformed illegal combatants in the battle zone TN.
Like at My Lai, right?

Yup hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys. Better to shoot then to get shot.

The group no known as ISIS is older than the Iraq war. I didnt the rest of your post. i figured it was bullshit as well.

Some of the ISIS leaders were involved in the Mujaheddin against the Soviets in Afghanistan, but that is not when ISIS had any size or members.
Nor does that change the fact it was the US that created and armed the Mujaheddin as well.

Not only are there 1.7 billion Muslims, but it would cost a fortune to try to invade all of Africa, Asia, Mideast, etc.
Nor would that be legal or ethical.

Yup hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys. Better to shoot then to get shot.

It is extremely easy to tell the good from the bad.
If they come here with weapons, they are the bad guy.
If we go to their country with weapons, then we are the bad guys.

Like at My Lai, right?

You never know, these women and children we shot may have been hiding weapons at Mai Lai.
victims-of-the-Mai-Lai-massacre.jpg

Not only are there 1.7 billion Muslims, but it would cost a fortune to try to invade all of Africa, Asia, Mideast, etc.
Nor would that be legal or ethical.
------------------------------ who said INVADE , invasion wouldn't be needed Rigby .

How do we create the monsters that could do things like this?

museummylai0.jpg

Why were none of them prosecuted except Lt. Calley?

Like at My Lai, right?

You never know, these women and children we shot may have been hiding weapons at Mai Lai.
victims-of-the-Mai-Lai-massacre.jpg
--------------------------- and here is 'hiroshima' and I think that 'nagasaki' and 'dresden' would be similar Felex . --- Rare photographs show the aftermath of Hiroshima after the atomic bomb | Daily Mail Online --- check it out Rigby .

How do we create the monsters that could do things like this?

museummylai0.jpg

Why were none of them prosecuted except Lt. Calley?
------------------------------------ it been said for my 70 years and mush longer then my 70 years that WAR is HELL Rigby .

Forum List

Back