The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped

hahahahaha, you make this stuff up

So you are saying, that the Democrats have no way of protecting the president of the united state of america or our country.

Well, first the Dems do not run the SS

Second, there was no danger to the POTUS unless he found it and snorted it

Well, first the Dems do not run the SS

Second, there was no danger to the POTUS unless he found it and snorted it
The President of the USA is a Democrat, the Secret Service work for the President, hence the Secret Service are being ran, by democrats.

And, there is a danger to the president, a dirty bomb, anthrax, a biological agent can be placed into the White House, killing everyone inside.

Democrats are not fit to lead our country, protect the people, or themselves. I see now why there is so much crime in Democrat Cities.

The President of the USA is a Democrat, the Secret Service work for the President, hence the Secret Service are being ran, by democrats.

That is not the way it works, but you are too stupid to know that.

Democrats are not fit to lead our country, protect the people, or themselves.

Which is why you want to kill all 90 million plus of them.

Got it!

Who are you, a barely sentient being, to say what the security can do?
If you an not say, what security can do, you certainly should never ever be a security guard at walmart, let alone walmart.

If you can not comment on what security can do, why are you commenting here

Slow horse, this is the security of the United States of America's president. Our President is not safe.

And, there is a danger to the president, a dirty bomb, anthrax, a biological agent can be placed into the White House, killing everyone inside.

Democrats are not fit to lead our country, protect the people, or themselves. I see now why there is so much crime in Democrat Cities.
The Dems are better to run the country than MAGA or Christian nationalists.

That's about as laughable as Lois Lerner claiming the IRS "lost" her emails because a server crashed. Ridiculous. If they really can't track this down, the head of security at the White House needs to be fired for criminal incompetence.

That's not it.

yet, the Democrats can not run the security at the White House

MAGA, there was never a time when MAGA was in charge of the White House that someone was able to plant cocaine, exposing the lack of security.

Democrats have just proved they can not provide security at the White House, let alone a Walmart, or our country.

It would be better off if you simple admitted this was a cover-up. It would be better off if you admitted that Biden is doing what any father would do, protect his son.

I have more respect for Biden than you. I agree that Biden should protect his last son. I would do the same.

But you people act as if you are the ones in a Cult. Your leader can do no wrong and you are not smart enough to state that this could of been prevented.

And it was prevented, the substance was found in the West Wing, they have found out who left it, and now that they know it was Hunter Biden, the president is protecting his son.

To claim otherwise, either proves you are not smart enough to be a security guard, or you will not admit the truth because it looks bad.

MAGA etc does not get that its political strength drains daily.

Trump will not win next year. He may not even be chosen as the GOP candidate.

The red will be beaten severely with whomever they run as candidate.

The American people as a solid whole are done with MAGA and Trump.

yet, the Democrats can not run the security at the White House

MAGA, there was never a time when MAGA was in charge of the White House that someone was able to plant cocaine, exposing the lack of security.

Democrats have just proved they can not provide security at the White House, let alone a Walmart, or our country.

It would be better off if you simple admitted this was a cover-up. It would be better off if you admitted that Biden is doing what any father would do, protect his son.

I have more respect for Biden than you. I agree that Biden should protect his last son. I would do the same.

But you people act as if you are the ones in a Cult. Your leader can do no wrong and you are not smart enough to state that this could of been prevented.

And it was prevented, the substance was found in the West Wing, they have found out who left it, and now that they know it was Hunter Biden, the president is protecting his son.

To claim otherwise, either proves you are not smart enough to be a security guard, or you will not admit the truth because it looks bad.

The Jan. 6th protest had thousands of people, and they managed to find a cancer stricken grandma. And she did not have to sign in with a security badge.
Could it be that she took selfies and posted them on Facebook?

Forum List

Back