Will You Read Smith's Insurrection Indictment Of Trump?

Will You Read Smith's Indictment?

• No, I will wait until I am told what to say about it

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, I like to be informed with facts

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It has been very obvious the Trump cult did not read the stolen documents indictment of Trump. Their misstatements of the facts of the case gave away their willful blindness and willingness to parrot what they were told to parrot and bleev what they were told to bleev.

I am wondering if the cult will continue down the same road of pigheaded ignorance when the next indictment of Trump is handed down.

I mean, you look pretty stupid parroting talking points which have no connection to reality.

You can still read the stolen documents indictment. It's never too late: https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2023/06/trump-indictment.pdf

It has been very obvious the Trump cult did not read the stolen documents indictment of Trump. Their misstatements of the facts of the case gave away their willful blindness and willingness to parrot what they were told to parrot and bleev what they were told to bleev.

I am wondering if the cult will continue down the same road of pigheaded ignorance when the next indictment of Trump is handed down.

I mean, you look pretty stupid parroting talking points which have no connection to reality.

You can still read the stolen documents indictment. It's never too late: https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2023/06/trump-indictment.pdf
man you seem to be having an all out TDS induced mental breakdown today,,

Trump cant cope with facts. They upset his fantasy world. Same for his thicko fanboys.

A hacked private server, is much more dangerous to national security than boxes of papers stacked in a storage and most likely information was stolen.

Hack pussy says what?

A hacked private server, is much more dangerous to national security than boxes of papers stacked in a storage and most likely information was stolen.
You know by the time Donnie Dangerously begged the Russians to find him the emails, that computer had already been decommissioned. But the Clintons domain started getting hack attempts. You would have to have physical possession of the hard drive and some sophisticated software to find those email chains that had classified information within. Note to Dog. Not a single Classified Document was actually on her computer was it? It's not like she walked out like Trumpyberra, or Sandy Burger did, knowing what they were doing.

You know by the time Donnie Dangerously begged the Russians to find him the emails, that computer had already been decommissioned. But the Clintons domain started getting hack attempts. You would have to have physical possession of the hard drive and some sophisticated software to find those email chains that had classified information within. Note to Dog. Not a single Classified Document was actually on her computer was it? It's not like she walked out like Trumpyberra, or Sandy Burger did, knowing what they were doing.

You need to have possession of someones hard drive to hack and steal info from their computer? And how is it that you KNOW there was nothing classified or worth stealing on a Secretary of States computer?
Your first sentence is a joke, much like Trump was simply grand standing during a debate..poking fun at his rivals complete incompetence.

No, they'll continue saying that it's all lies (as if they would know), everyone is corrupt (but them), and Trump has done nothing wrong (as if they follow him around all day).

This pending indictment is not about classified documents sitting in boxes on a stage in a ballroom which tens of thousands of people visited.

This pending indictment is about Trump's attempt to overthrow our democracy.

This pending indictment is not about classified documents sitting in boxes on a stage in a ballroom which tens of thousands of people visited.

how can he overthrow something that doesnt exist???

we are a constitutional republic not a democracy,,,

how can he overthrow something that doesnt exist???

we are a constitutional republic not a democracy,,,
Such an idiot thing to parrot.

We are a democratic republic. It is perfectly correct to refer to the US as a democracy and/or as a republic.

Don't be such a moron.

Trump attempted to turn us into a dictatorship. And he has been signaling he STILL wants to be dictator.

Such an idiot thing to parrot.

We are a democratic republic. It is perfectly correct to refer to the US as a democracy and/or as a republic.

Don't be such a moron.

Trump attempted to turn us into a dictatorship.
we are a constitutional republic,,,

dont be such a moron,,,

we are a constitutional republic,,,

dont be such a moron,,,
It is getting really tiresome showing how ignorant you tards are.

I would recommend you read this speech, but I know you are too dumb to understand the big words:

Democracy's Next Battle by Ronald Reagan.

I also believe every American should read this book, but you are DEFINITELY too stupid to understand the big words in it:

democracy-in-america.jpg

You mean it's pure fiction.

man you seem to be having an all out TDS induced mental breakdown today,,

We’re looking forward to the ways you all try to squirm out of this one.

And no, we are not buying the lie that Biden was taking out his leading opposition.

Donald Trump couldn’t get himself elected dog catcher anywhere. He has never won the popular vote in any elections, including the 2016 primaries. He won the nomination with 44% of the Republican vote and he’s done nothing to increase his voter base since then and much to reduce membership in the Republican Party.

You need to have possession of someones hard drive to hack and steal info from their computer?
If it's not on line how could a hacker access the information on it? I transfer data from old hard drives to new ones, even deleted files.......unless the physical spot on the drive has been overwritten. Even then, the FBI can read what was there.......
And how is it that you KNOW there was nothing classified or worth stealing on a Secretary of States computer?
I said there were no classified documents like the ones Sandy Burger stuffed in his pants to steal. There was classified information embedded within some long email chains. I don't know if they were worth stealing or not. Probably not worth the effort after it was decommissioned and wipe and all.
.poking fun at his rivals complete incompetence.
Hahaha. Who's the criminal now?

Forum List

Back