The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped

The person that lost the coke did not film themselves doing so. The morons on Jan 6th did.
Every single person in the White House that is a worker or visitor, has a security badge.

So, they have it narrowed down that far.

Then, they do have camera's in the common areas, that narrow it down more.

Interviewing people, narrows it down more.

Drug testing everyone, catches the culprit. Then of course, there are fingerprints, DNA, etc..

They have cameras, entry logs, and the ability to drug test ......they can find the individual easily......they are under orders not to...
you are right, but come on, you know for a fact that democrats are so fucking stupid they dont know whaat cameras, entry logs, or drug testing could be used for.

Apparently, the White House doesn’t have cameras in the washrooms. At least now that Trump is gone, they don’t.
or, Democrats are so incompetent and stupid, they don't know how to rewind the video, or maybe they dont know how to turn the cameras on.

Democrats are simply proving they can not govern, control, secure one building, let alone our country.

Democrats have no place in the world. This proves it.

Every single person in the White House that is a worker or visitor, has a security badge.

So, they have it narrowed down that far.

Then, they do have camera's in the common areas, that narrow it down more.

Interviewing people, narrows it down more.

Drug testing everyone, catches the culprit. Then of course, there are fingerprints, DNA, etc..

You cannot force everyone that walked though there in a weeks time to take a drug test. You cannot compel everyone that walked though there in a weeks time to give you a DNA sample.

The mom and pop Jan 6 incident boiled down to a criminalized DOJ and a left wing media that will disregard and ignore the willful murder of an unarmed Veteran who posed no threat by a (racist?) capital Cop who had a record of reckless handling of firearms. .

Anybody who calls the J6 insurgency a "mom and pop... incident" should be charged as an accessory after the fact to support an illegal uprising against the government and the American people.

You cannot force everyone that walked though there in a weeks time to take a drug test. You cannot compel everyone that walked though there in a weeks time to give you a DNA sample.
yes you can,

and it is one day

either way, just more proof that Democrats have no place in this world, let alone as leaders. So incompetent the Democrats do not know how to investigate a real crime.

Anybody who calls the J6 insurgency a "mom and pop... incident" should be charged as an accessory after the fact to support an illegal uprising against the government and the American people.
Wow the left wing commies come out of the political closet and want to charge innocent Americans as being accessories to Jan 6 if they use the term "mom and pop". God help us if the radical left ever gets their slimy claws on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

yes, that is exactly what I stated, exactly as you said, and people make claims you have democrats are unable to comprehend simple statements

At least you can be open and honest about wanting to kill 90 million plus people.

At least you can be open and honest about wanting to kill 90 million plus people.
LMAO, I saw a post from one of the lefties on this board this a.m. that called for the reciprocal. Where was your indignation with that one Gigi? Was it alright because the victims would be from the right? Tell me again you're not a democrat. I haven't had my share of comedy today.

I just read this article on TheFederalist website, it has me shaking my head and laughing in disbelief.

We are able to track down all the rioters on Jan. 6th, and arrest them. This includes an old Grandma with cancer, yet the White House wants us to believe that they can not figure out who's cocaine was in the White House!
In the White House, where everyone is searched and has their identification checked. The most advanced security on earth, designed to detect powdery substances, like Anthrax, can not find a bag of coke? This article makes many excellent points I have not read in the threads.

Nothing but another cover-up.
Tracking down the traitorous Insurrectionist rioters who assaulted the Capitol and Congress on January 6, 2021, at the behest of Donald Trump, is FAR more important than figuring-out who the dime bag of Blow belongs to... we'd all certainly like that answer as well, but nailing the Insurrectionists has priority.

The Federalist is a rag. There were 500 potential suspects in that public area. You can’t even win with lies.
OK, THat's the reason for closing down the "investigation" after a week? There were 10,000 suspects at Jan 6th.

Wow the left wing commies come out of the political closet and want to charge innocent Americans as being accessories to Jan 6 if they use the term "mom and pop". God help us if the radical left ever gets their slimy claws on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Wow, calling out criminals who whitehall wants to defend them.

Forum List

Back