The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped

Apparently, the White House doesn’t have cameras in the washrooms. At least now that Trump is gone, they don’t.

So you are saying they LOWERED the WH security while Joe is in office?

Maybe they just didn't want to see Joe crapping his pants?

Or maybe watch Hunter do a line of blow while getting his whistle yanked?

And they found the coke bag in an area that wasn't under camera surveillance. Lol.
Then they should have records of who went into that area carrying a bag. Guaranteed if this was Anthrax, they'd have a suspect in custody and his/her face would be plastered all over the internet.

Then they should have records of who went into that area carrying a bag. Guaranteed if this was Anthrax, they'd have a suspect in custody and his/her face would be plastered all over the internet.

Depends on who it was.
That's obvious at this point.

I just read this article on TheFederalist website, it has me shaking my head and laughing in disbelief.

We are able to track down all the rioters on Jan. 6th, and arrest them. This includes an old Grandma with cancer, yet the White House wants us to believe that they can not figure out who's cocaine was in the White House!
In the White House, where everyone is searched and has their identification checked. The most advanced security on earth, designed to detect powdery substances, like Anthrax, can not find a bag of coke? This article makes many excellent points I have not read in the threads.

Nothing but another cover-up.
Lol, it kinda helps the government to find you when you are retarded enough to record and post your own crimes. Evidently this coke head is smart enough to not record it and post. Of course it is not saying much to be smarter than the typical Trumpster.

Forum List

Back