Not Once But Thrice: Drugs Discovered Three Times at Biden’s White House Since 2022, Boebert Reveals After Secret Service Briefing

:lol:

I do my best....A little harder now that I am older!

Seriously though, trying to put this on Hunter is a stretch....I mean, anything is possible, no doubt, but this is unlikely Hunter's.... Why would it be?

Why wouldn't Hunter simply do his coke in the Whitehouse residence bathroom or one of the empty residence bedrooms?

Why would he be snorting coke in a public ground floor Whitehouse room for staff, press, and invited guests? And then leave the baggy there?

Come on! :cuckoo:

Stop being lead by your partisan fake news! Use your brain!

Seems to me that no one would logically just leave their bag of coke there in that opened room, unless they WANTED it to be found....? Appears like it could be a set up of some sort....or someone just extremely dumb.
I don't think Hunter possesses the logic and reason you project upon him.
He's a junkie, so all bets are off on where that crap came from.
But, you're right...who knows?

I don't think Hunter possesses the logic and reason you project upon him.
He's a junkie, so all bets are off on where that crap came from.
But, you're right...who knows?
Yes, Hunter is Junkie Dumb, like all addicts we should feel sorry for him...imho.

But this coke being his is so far fetched, knowing all the circumstances....

-He was last at the Whitehouse residence on Friday afternoon, the baggie found on Sunday in Secret Service's daily sweep of ground floor...two days after Hunter was last there.

-Hunter has no need to use a public room in the basement.

-Hunter is a crack cocaine addict, powder cocaine for snorting was found...(not that an addict couldn't do both, I suppose?)

Yes, Hunter is Junkie Dumb, like all addicts we should feel sorry for him...imho.

But this coke being his is so far fetched, knowing all the circumstances....

-He was last at the Whitehouse residence on Friday afternoon, the baggie found on Sunday in Secret Service's daily sweep of ground floor...two days after Hunter was last there.

-Hunter has no need to use a public room in the basement.

-Hunter is a crack cocaine addict, powder cocaine for snorting was found...(not that an addict couldn't do both, I suppose?)
I agree it’s likely not hunter’s. I believe he is in recovery and I wish him well

There are clearly other drug addicts surrounding the President and actively using. they shouldn’t be working at the hq of federal law enforcement. They should be getting help or prosecuted…or both

I agree it’s likely not hunter’s. I believe he is in recovery and I wish him well

There are clearly other drug addicts surrounding the President and actively using. they shouldn’t be working at the hq of federal law enforcement. They should be getting help or prosecuted…or both
Agree! Though it could be someone in the Press as well, who use the room???

And, though unlikely, it could have been planted, it was a slow day in the news with the first family at Camp David! :dunno:

I doubt secret service gave up trying to find out, no matter what they've said to the public....

Agree! Though it could be someone in the Press as well, who use the room???

And, though unlikely, it could have been planted, it was a slow day in the news with the first family at Camp David! :dunno:

I doubt secret service gave up trying to find out, no matter what they've said to the public....
I can't say about all the other locations, where drugs were found...but the coke that's been in the news is not likely the press, because it was found in a place were the VP and other VIPs come in and out, not the press corp.

I doubt the SS gave up either, I am sure they know who it was, but are covering it up because their boss told them to.

Not Once But Thrice: Drugs Discovered Three Times at Biden’s White House Since 2022, Boebert Reveals After Secret Service Briefing

13 Jul 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

In a not a so-surprising revelation following a Secret Service briefing on Thursday, Republican Representative Lauren Boebert announced that cocaine discovered at the White House on July 2 was not the first incident of drugs found at Biden’s White House, citing two other instances within the last year.
The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that Secret Service had announced the conclusion of its investigation into the recent cocaine discovery at the White House. Despite having narrowed down a list of 500 potential individuals, no suspects have been officially identified.
Interestingly, the investigation has ended without administering drug tests to these individuals, a decision that has sparked further controversy and calls for transparency.
According to the Secret Service statement, “There was no surveillance video footage found that provided investigative leads or any other means for investigators to identify who may have deposited the found substance in this area. Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the cocaine was discovered.”

The Colorado lawmaker accused the current administration of covering up for the “Biden crime family.”
“I was informed in this morning’s SCIF meeting that the Cocaine Culprit investigation will be terminated with more than 500 potential perpetrators remaining. We cannot allow this to happen. The American people deserve to know who smuggled cocaine into the White House!” Boebert wrote following the briefing.
According to Just the News, Boebert claimed that this wasn’t the first drug discovery on White House grounds in recent times. She cited two other instances from the past year in which marijuana was found, a fact that she argued was not adequately reported or addressed.
This is the third time that drugs have been found on the White House property since 2022, and we did not even hear about the marijuana,” Boebert said.
“I certainly did not hear about the marijuana that was found in 2022, two times, and now there’s cocaine on the property. So everything they do is to move along to the next story. They know there will be another Biden crime crisis.”
hese recent revelations and the closure of the investigation without identifying a suspect have further proved the corruption under the Biden regime.

Commentary:
At the rate this scandal is progressing, finding a victim of abuse imprisoned in the White House would be okay with the Praetorian guard and the court stenographers calling themselves “the media”.
We are now being told of the the unspoken truth, that they know Hunter brought the cocaine in, and the White House is secure? So there is no need to have a complete all hands on deck investigation?
Why is it drugs were mysteriously found multiple times in the "blind spots" of the security videos.
One would hope, that the White House has the best security of any place in the nation. Apparently Not.
Yet, we are supposed to believe that both the Secret Service and FBI have no idea how this stuff got into the Whitehouse or by whom.
The finding of Drugs on more than one occassion gives new meaning to the name White House.

the demonrat posters on here are throwing chairs at the wall in anger now. :auiqs.jpg:

You are living in the same fantasyworld idiot4all does that its not hunters,the ss does a through search of items coming in,it was allowed in by them,only hunter would they cover for unless it was one of his cocaine pals would be the only way it was NOT hunters with biden giving him the okay to come in.:auiqs.jpg:

I can't say about all the other locations, where drugs were found...but the coke that's been in the news is not likely the press, because it was found in a place were the VP and other VIPs come in and out, not the press corp.

I doubt the SS gave up either, I am sure they know who it was, but are covering it up because their boss told them to.
yeah they know it was either hunters or one of his cocaine buddies so they are covering for him or his pals.:auiqs.jpg:

You are living in the same fantasyworld idiot4all does that its not hunters,the ss does a through search of items coming in,it was allowed in by them,only hunter would they cover for unless it was one of his cocaine pals would be the only way it was NOT hunters with biden giving him the okay to come in.:auiqs.jpg:
I believe there are other high levels folks that could avoid a serious search that get this through. It's not a large item, and could be hide in a wallet etc....you have to rememver this enterance was for VIPs

13 Jul 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

In a not a so-surprising revelation following a Secret Service briefing on Thursday, Republican Representative Lauren Boebert announced that cocaine discovered at the White House on July 2 was not the first incident of drugs found at Biden’s White House, citing two other instances within the last year.
The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that Secret Service had announced the conclusion of its investigation into the recent cocaine discovery at the White House. Despite having narrowed down a list of 500 potential individuals, no suspects have been officially identified.
Interestingly, the investigation has ended without administering drug tests to these individuals, a decision that has sparked further controversy and calls for transparency.
According to the Secret Service statement, “There was no surveillance video footage found that provided investigative leads or any other means for investigators to identify who may have deposited the found substance in this area. Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the cocaine was discovered.”

The Colorado lawmaker accused the current administration of covering up for the “Biden crime family.”
“I was informed in this morning’s SCIF meeting that the Cocaine Culprit investigation will be terminated with more than 500 potential perpetrators remaining. We cannot allow this to happen. The American people deserve to know who smuggled cocaine into the White House!” Boebert wrote following the briefing.
According to Just the News, Boebert claimed that this wasn’t the first drug discovery on White House grounds in recent times. She cited two other instances from the past year in which marijuana was found, a fact that she argued was not adequately reported or addressed.
This is the third time that drugs have been found on the White House property since 2022, and we did not even hear about the marijuana,” Boebert said.
“I certainly did not hear about the marijuana that was found in 2022, two times, and now there’s cocaine on the property. So everything they do is to move along to the next story. They know there will be another Biden crime crisis.”
hese recent revelations and the closure of the investigation without identifying a suspect have further proved the corruption under the Biden regime.

Commentary:
At the rate this scandal is progressing, finding a victim of abuse imprisoned in the White House would be okay with the Praetorian guard and the court stenographers calling themselves “the media”.
We are now being told of the the unspoken truth, that they know Hunter brought the cocaine in, and the White House is secure? So there is no need to have a complete all hands on deck investigation?
Why is it drugs were mysteriously found multiple times in the "blind spots" of the security videos.
One would hope, that the White House has the best security of any place in the nation. Apparently Not.
Yet, we are supposed to believe that both the Secret Service and FBI have no idea how this stuff got into the Whitehouse or by whom.
The finding of Drugs on more than one occassion gives new meaning to the name White House.

Lol
Jim Hoft

The Gateway Pundit strikes again

I believe there are other high levels folks that could avoid a serious search that get this through. It's not a large item, and could be hide in a wallet etc....you have to rememver this enterance was for VIPs
pals of hunter.LOL

Forum List

Back