The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
I just read this article on TheFederalist website, it has me shaking my head and laughing in disbelief.

We are able to track down all the rioters on Jan. 6th, and arrest them. This includes an old Grandma with cancer, yet the White House wants us to believe that they can not figure out who's cocaine was in the White House!
In the White House, where everyone is searched and has their identification checked. The most advanced security on earth, designed to detect powdery substances, like Anthrax, can not find a bag of coke? This article makes many excellent points I have not read in the threads.

Nothing but another cover-up.
White House staff and visitors are required to go through multiple security checkpoints before entering areas like the West Wing. Some of these screening areas are even equipped with dogs that are trained to alert to illegal substances and items. Where metal detectors and cameras may fail, swarms of Secret Service and White House visitor logs are designed to prevail.
The White House is supposedly equipped with state-of-the-art security that would make finding the druggie who lost his illegal loot incredibly easy.

I just read this article on TheFederalist website, it has me shaking my head and laughing in disbelief.

We are able to track down all the rioters on Jan. 6th, and arrest them. This includes an old Grandma with cancer, yet the White House wants us to believe that they can not figure out who's cocaine was in the White House!
In the White House, where everyone is searched and has their identification checked. The most advanced security on earth, designed to detect powdery substances, like Anthrax, can not find a bag of coke? This article makes many excellent points I have not read in the threads.

That's about as laughable as Lois Lerner claiming the IRS "lost" her emails because a server crashed. Ridiculous. If they really can't track this down, the head of security at the White House needs to be fired for criminal incompetence.

yeah. maybe the cocaine planter filmed himself and posted it on fakebook.

That's about as laughable as Lois Lerner claiming the IRS "lost" her emails because a server crashed. Ridiculous. If they really can't track this down, the head of security at the White House needs to be fired for criminal incompetence.
I know, they got Trump cornered, they really have Trump, this time. 6 years of investigations.

Cocaine in the White House, the immediate response is, "Damn, he got away".

They are now saying that the Granny who was seen on January 6th planted the coke.

And the Granny was colluding with Putin to frame Hunter.

:auiqs.jpg:
How can people vote for the Democrats. How do people come up with all these excuses as to why the Democrats did nothing wrong.

This should be a huge red flag. The Department of Justice, the White house can find a piece of paper in Florida, but Cocaine in the White House has them stumped.

we know the bag of cocaine belongs to a man, most likely fell out of the loose fitting pocket of the suit pants people wear in the white house

The secret service knows exactly who's cocaine it is. There is no way for them not to know.

Most likely they had to turn their backs when they saw it on camera.

The Federalist is a rag. There were 500 potential suspects in that public area. You can’t even win with lies.

The Federalist is a rag. There were 500 potential suspects in that public area. You can’t even win with lies.
The Jan. 6th protest had thousands of people, and they managed to find a cancer stricken grandma. And she did not have to sign in with a security badge.

Rag or not, the reality is that the WH is one of the most recorded places on the planet. There is zero chance they have no idea who dropped the cocaine.

Really, the fact they are covering this up is not really in question. It is a simple fact. The real question is weather or not it should matter. In all honesty, I do not give a shit who dropped the cocaine in the WH, it is mostly immaterial.

Apparently, the White House doesn’t have cameras in the washrooms. At least now that Trump is gone, they don’t.

Authorities had every minute of Jan 6 videoed except for the shooting of Ashley Babbitt. Selective editing is apparently an undisclosed skill that the Secret Service has acquired.

And they can drug test all of them.....they all are subject to random drug tests as federl employees and they know exactly who they have to test...

The Jan. 6th protest had thousands of people, and they managed to find a cancer stricken grandma. And she did not have to sign in with a security badge.

The person that lost the coke did not film themselves doing so. The morons on Jan 6th did.

Someone will blow the whistle on this stupid bullshit. I am just waiting to find out that it belonged to Joe's handlers to use on Joe for public appearances.

Forum List

Back