The US has lost their moral compass

Our founding Fathers based our country on a moral dictate

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

The morality is gone as is the dream of the founding Fathers.

Ridiculous.
Billy is one smart dude
He is saying the Declaration of Independence is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous is Billy and his kind.

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

All goes back to these 2 guys....

Karl Marx – Econlib
Karl Marx was communism’s most zealous intellectual advocate. His comprehensive writings on the subject laid the foundation for later political leaders, notably V. I. Lenin and Mao Tse-tung, to impose communism on more than twenty countries.
Just some Communists were better than others.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Saul Alinksy said "A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism." p.10
Again when Bernie Sanders has 3 houses worth over $600,000 each, some Commies are more equal than others.
And some Commies are stupid as fuck, just look at the libtards who frequent this site.

1353545349-mass_murder_communazi.jpg

Ridiculous.
Billy is one smart dude

English comprehension is not your forte'.

the right wing doesn't care about natural rights.

They only care about money.
It is ironic that the average Trump supporter does not have much money. They believe Trump's BS that he will make them rich.
Trump is making the rich richer, he is providing some tax relief for the middle class and below but the tax relief is being paid for through are increasing debt.
After the tariffs kick in and our goods increase in price the tax savings is gone.

Karl Marx – Econlib
Karl Marx was communism’s most zealous intellectual advocate. His comprehensive writings on the subject laid the foundation for later political leaders, notably V. I. Lenin and Mao Tse-tung, to impose communism on more than twenty countries.

Saul Alinksy said "A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism." p.10
Again when Bernie Sanders has 3 houses worth over $600,000 each, some Commies are more equal than others.
And some Commies are stupid as fuck, just look at the libtards who frequent this site.

You are what you criticize

It is ironic that the average Trump supporter does not have much money. They believe Trump's BS that he will make them rich.
Trump is making the rich richer, he is providing some tax relief for the middle class and below but the tax relief is being paid for through are increasing debt.
Odd how you know so much about Trumpsters and so little about basic accounting.

After the tariffs kick in and our goods increase in price the tax savings is gone.
Did Obama when he enacted Obummercare, and made the full time work week that used to be 40 hours now 29 hours, do you think the middle class was better off? You are a dumb mother fucker for sure.

Obamacare Mandate: Anyone Who Works 30-Hour Week Is Now 'Full-Time'

During Obama’s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher

New Statistics Show Decline in Poverty in Trump's First Year

Karl Marx – Econlib

I am a rich bastard, who has used his "White Privilege" to not only make my life better but to bring along with me, many black friends who also used "White Privilege" to achieve their pursuit of happiness and their own companies. We laugh at retards like you, who are "VICTIMS" of the liberal machine who then can NEVER achieve success, because as a victim those liberals took your ability to make something of yourself. Morgan Freeman, came from the poor part of Louisiana, yet today he has achieved success, by not following the victimhood thinking. You are still, and will be forever a dumbass if you dont realize who is fucking you over.

Did Obama when he enacted Obummercare, and made the full time work week that used to be 40 hours now 29 hours, do you think the middle class was better off? You are a dumb mother fucker for sure.

Obamacare Mandate: Anyone Who Works 30-Hour Week Is Now 'Full-Time'

During Obama’s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher

New Statistics Show Decline in Poverty in Trump's First Year

He did that to fudge his job creation numbers.
92% of Obies new jobs created were part-time jobs under this new construct.

Ridiculous.
Billy is one smart dude

No, your quote is.

go back and read mine, then tell me billy isn't right when you state all men are created equal, etc was ridiculous then, and still is

Karl Marx – Econlib

I am a rich bastard, who has used his "White Privilege" to not only make my life better but to bring along with me, many black friends who also used "White Privilege" to achieve their pursuit of happiness and their own companies. We laugh at retards like you, who are "VICTIMS" of the liberal machine who then can NEVER achieve success, because as a victim those liberals took your ability to make something of yourself. Morgan Freeman, came from the poor part of Louisiana, yet today he has achieved success, by not following the victimhood thinking. You are still, and will be forever a dumbass if you dont realize who is fucking you over.

You may be rich but you are definitely a bastard. There are more important achievements in life than money. I too have taken advantage of my white privilege to have a net worth of 5.6 million dollars. I feel better about how I earned my money than the amount of money I earned. I kept my morals and ethics in a business climate that enrich those who are willing to sell their sole.
My net worth has increased $400,000 under Trump. I would prefer to have a moral balanced President than the $400,000.

Karl Marx – Econlib

You may be rich but you are definitely a bastard. There are more important achievements in life than money. I too have taken advantage of my white privilege to have a net worth of 5.6 million dollars. I feel better about how I earned my money than the amount of money I earned. I kept my morals and ethics in a business climate that enrich those who are willing to sell their sole.
My net worth has increased $400,000 under Trump. I would prefer to have a moral balanced President than the $400,000.

Your kind is called a limousine liberal. In your case, it's sorta semi-limousine.

no it hasn't
...in fact, it's better than it was in the 60's/70's when we tried to FORCE our will on other countries ..meddled in other countries/etc

Ridiculous.
Billy is one smart dude

No, your quote is.

go back and read mine, then tell me billy isn't right when you state all men are created equal, etc was ridiculous then, and still is
The founding dictate is slowly finding reality. Outlaw slavery, Women can vote, Blacks can vote.
Our path forward continually experiences steps backward like we are experiencing with Trump and supporters. But history proves good will win over bad. Trump and supporters will be a shit stain on history. Trump and supporters will be an example of what not to do, and what not to be.

Umm. Check out the history of this "morality." Did this "morality" mean anything to women, African-Americans, Latino/as, Jews, Asians? Were these people treated in U.S. history as those entitled to "Life, Liberty, and "the pursuit of happiness. Don't talk about "morality" unless you can account for ALL Americans.

Odd they forgot to add Indians. Blacks, and women when that was written.

Odd, you'd rather be without the document?

Lol
What about JFK and slick Willy?

Yeah.....Your people lost the right to throw founding principles in our face when you told us the U.S. Constitution is an international document authored for America and Mexico.

Forum List

Back