• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Sound like Noahs story? those copiers of the bible

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISfswBHwfB4&feature=share&list=PLdFSu4hW4Cddl0u2p86PXGUO0zq-ZdQ1u&index=3]Chapter 51: The Jaredites Travel to the Promised Land - YouTube[/ame]

And to be able to build a air tight ship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dAmz-Qt_TA&list=PLE0E6EBADBA783DFF&feature=share]Romney, Beck, etc, who are the Mormons? What do they believe? Are they Christians? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/SD0ZqVJTMCI]HIDDEN VIDEO Mitt Romney & his God - YouTube[/ame]

WOW! they really believe that?

So in addition to being a pedophile and a con artist, Joseph Smith was also a plagarist?

You cant plagarize what you claim was written by others.

And for someone with such a self proclaimed knowledge of Mormons, you seem to be asking alot of ignorant questions.

Read the book and find out:)
So you don't know?

I know. The point is for you to know. And it's much better for you to get first hand knowledge than second hand knowledge. Even if it's accurate.

Ok, so the Ns and the Ls fought in the Americas over and over. So my question would be: is there any archeological evidence of the battles or the people? If not, how can I be expected to believe this?

So in addition to being a pedophile and a con artist, Joseph Smith was also a plagarist?

You cant plagarize what you claim was written by others.

And for someone with such a self proclaimed knowledge of Mormons, you seem to be asking alot of ignorant questions.

Actually, it was a rhertorical question. Joseph Smith's Plagarism is an established fact.

Mormonism Disproved - Plagiarism

If by established fact, you mean there is absolutely zero evidence of plagarism. Then yes it's an established fact.

In order to be plagarized, you have to:

1) Take credit for someone else's work
2) Without citing that work

You're biggest hurdle in your charge is that Joseph Smith never claimed to write the Book of Mormon. He claimed that Mormon and Moroni wrote most of it.

There have been countless attempts by people to show a comtemporary of Joseph Smith wrote it instead. Problem is when you actually look at the works that the Book of Mormon was supposedly "stolen" from they are nothing alike.

And you can't say he plagarized from the Bible because the Bible chapters found in the Book of Mormon are correctly cited to their author, Mostly Isaiah.

But of course you'll just ignore this and claim he plagarized it. Just like you continue to make the false claim of pedophilia against him. Because you don't really care about the truth.

Tell me, if it's established fact that Joseph Smith plagarized the Book of Mormon, why is it that almost 200 years later, critics of the Book of Mormon are still trying to find a credible explanation for where it comes from?

So you don't know?

I know. The point is for you to know. And it's much better for you to get first hand knowledge than second hand knowledge. Even if it's accurate.

Ok, so the Ns and the Ls fought in the Americas over and over. So my question would be: is there any archeological evidence of the battles or the people? If not, how can I be expected to believe this?

by reading the Book of Mormon and finding out from God whether it's true.

There is no archaelogical evidence for the resurrection of Christ. That doesn't make it false. There is no archaelogical evidence for alot of things we know.

The fact that you are making the call for archaelogical evidence tells me you don't understand the difficulty of finding evidence, even for history that is established or what archaelogy actually tells us. We could have tons of archaelogical evidence that would be simply impossible to identify as Nephite or Lamanite.

But if you want some Archaelogical evidence. look up Nahom/Bountiful trip through Arabia. Some pretty good evidence right now. Evidence which demands an answer to a question: How did an uneducated farmboy on the edge of the American frontier describe a path from Jerusalem to the East coast of Arabia that exists with the correct names of locations which was hidden from the world until nearly 150 years after he described it perfectly?

There is nothing similiar whatoever between the Jaredites destruction and Sodom & Gomorrah.

people turned wicked. prophet sent to tell them to repent. all jaredites destroyed except ether. All S&Gians destroyed except lot. no similarity at all.

What prophet was sent to tell S&G to repent? How is the Jaredites destroying each other anywhere close to the same as Fire from heaven destroying S&G?

The fact that they both happened and both resulted in people being destroyed doesn't mean they are copies of one another. Joshua's conquest of Canaan would be more of a parallel and even that seems like a stretch.

Also, more Jaredites survived than just Ether. I highly recommend reading the Book of Mormon for yourself and finding out.

There is nothing similiar whatoever between the Jaredites destruction and Sodom & Gomorrah.

people turned wicked. prophet sent to tell them to repent. all jaredites destroyed except ether. All S&Gians destroyed except lot. no similarity at all.

What prophet was sent to tell S&G to repent? How is the Jaredites destroying each other anywhere close to the same as Fire from heaven destroying S&G?

The fact that they both happened and both resulted in people being destroyed doesn't mean they are copies of one another. Joshua's conquest of Canaan would be more of a parallel and even that seems like a stretch.

Also, more Jaredites survived than just Ether. I highly recommend reading the Book of Mormon for yourself and finding out.

Lot

by reading the Book of Mormon and finding out from God whether it's true.

There is no archaelogical evidence for the resurrection of Christ. That doesn't make it false. There is no archaelogical evidence for alot of things we know.

The fact that you are making the call for archaelogical evidence tells me you don't understand the difficulty of finding evidence, even for history that is established or what archaelogy actually tells us. We could have tons of archaelogical evidence that would be simply impossible to identify as Nephite or Lamanite.

But if you want some Archaelogical evidence. look up Nahom/Bountiful trip through Arabia. Some pretty good evidence right now. Evidence which demands an answer to a question: How did an uneducated farmboy on the edge of the American frontier describe a path from Jerusalem to the East coast of Arabia that exists with the correct names of locations which was hidden from the world until nearly 150 years after he described it perfectly?
So there's zero proof whatsoever of them? That means you have nothing, just fiction, not fact.

hey guys let me let you in on a little secret avatar is practicing what in the Mormon church is called priest speak it it's mostly used BY the FLDS (FUNDAMENTALIST MORMONS)
it's was designed to keep you off balance and make it easier for avatar to dodge questions
remember his sources are all mormon sources making them bias....and false...

[

If by established fact, you mean there is absolutely zero evidence of plagarism. Then yes it's an established fact.

In order to be plagarized, you have to:

1) Take credit for someone else's work
2) Without citing that work

You're biggest hurdle in your charge is that Joseph Smith never claimed to write the Book of Mormon. He claimed that Mormon and Moroni wrote most of it.

There have been countless attempts by people to show a comtemporary of Joseph Smith wrote it instead. Problem is when you actually look at the works that the Book of Mormon was supposedly "stolen" from they are nothing alike.

And you can't say he plagarized from the Bible because the Bible chapters found in the Book of Mormon are correctly cited to their author, Mostly Isaiah.

But of course you'll just ignore this and claim he plagarized it. Just like you continue to make the false claim of pedophilia against him. Because you don't really care about the truth.

Tell me, if it's established fact that Joseph Smith plagarized the Book of Mormon, why is it that almost 200 years later, critics of the Book of Mormon are still trying to find a credible explanation for where it comes from?

Guy outside of your cult, NO ONE really believes anyone but Joseph Smith wrote the Book of Mormon.

As for Isaiah, the problem with that claim is that Isaiah wrote AFTER the Kingdom of Judah fell, so there is no way the Nephites could have known what he said one way or the other.

If Joseph Smith had the Internet.....

Helen Mar Kimball sits on her bed, computer in her lap.
sweetiepie14 (online)

Suddenly a pop-up message appears on her computer screen: nastyboyJS wants to chat ~ ACCEPT/DENY ~ She accepts.

nastyboyJS: hi. got your address from heber.
sweetiepie14: my dad?? who is this?
nastyboyJS: brother joseph
sweetiepie14: oh! hi!!! wow!
nastyboy14: how RU?
sweetiepie14: ur a nastyboy???
nastyboyJS: j/k - a joke i made up LOL
sweetiepie14: lol
nastyboyJS: R u alone?
sweetiepie14: yes. why?
nastyboyJS: ur sweet
sweetiepie14: LOL
nastyboyJS: and pretty
sweetiepie14: lol
nastyboyJS: when ur dad talks 2 u tonite, listen 2 him
sweetiepie14: what RU talking about?
nastyboyJS: just remember i talk with god, K?
sweetiepie14: k
nastyboyJS: & god tells me what to say
sweetiepie14: k
nastyboyJS: ur perfect
sweetiepie14: ROFL - no
nastyboyJS: i saw you last week in your white dress
sweetiepie14: oh
nastyboyJS: you looked so pure and innocent
sweetiepie14: thx i think ur cute!
nastyboyJS: thats good. real good.
sweetiepie14: gotta help mom - ttyl
nastyboyJS: listen 2 ur dad - a commandment by God
sweetiepie14: k cya

Joseph Smith sits at his computer in a hidden location (for his safety).
fanny4U has signed in

nastyboyjs continues for another dozen pages at Thoughts by Sister Mary Lisa: If Joseph Smith had the Internet.....

Forum List

Back