The Story of one "EX" Gay

Brother, you're that way already. You don't HAVE to 'be' gay. You can learn to deal with your addictions and frustrations in a way which'll likely prolong your life.

:)

How would you know. Have you ever been gay? How do you know that he doesn't have to be gay?

You didn't ask for natural. You asked for ok. By stating that he engages in anal sex with women, he insinuates that it is ok.

I disagree. Many people have done things in the past when their judgment was hampered by youth or drink, that they aren't proud of, and that they don't do anymore. Pale is just more honest than most people.

Btw, to no one in particular: I haven't seen this ridiculous of a pile-on since the Super Bowl. Enough already.

I have, on tonnes of these threads. Usually the neocons/conservatives piling on non-conservatives. It'll be interesting to see if you call enough when that happens.

It will be interesting to see if you acknowledge that you haven't been here long enough to make sweeping pronouncements about this board. But then again, I recall you started making them a few days after you arrived.

It will be interesting to see if you acknowledge that you haven't been here long enough to make sweeping pronouncements about this board. But then again, I recall you started making them a few days after you arrived.
It is rather easy to surmise what a board's like within a few days. I've joined many and I only got a few that haven't changed.

It is rather easy to surmise what a board's like within a few days. I've joined many and I only got a few that haven't changed.

There is a difference between "what a board is like", which is kind of a look- and-feel and tenor judgment, and making judgements on a board's actual posters' history. The former requires a simple subjective opinion based on what you see. The latter, in order to be based on fact, requires either a longer-term membership, or more historcial posting research than most anyone is willing to undertake.

You need to be here X amount of days/weeks to see somebody piled on? Yeah, right....btw, back up my "sweeping pronouncement". That aside, your argument couldn't be anymore piss weak if you tried. You are the one of the very few people on this board that, for some weird reason, believes those who have been on a messageboard longer than others somehow have more valid opinions than othersd. Very insecure IMO...an argument is an argument is an argument, anything else is just dodging....

The latter, in order to be based on fact, requires either a longer-term membership, or more historcial posting research than most anyone is willing to undertake.

What a load of crud. All you need to do is spend an hour reading the back posts of a particular poster. I only needed to read a couple of yours to know you are a Christian conservative. Nothing in the five months I've been here has indicated I am wrong in that regard. You are one of these people, who because you have been posting here longer than me, or others for that matter, somehow think that gives you more "rights" or more "ompf" for your opinions. You think that because you have history here, you are entitled to have a more valid opinion. Going to me original premise, what you are saying has absolutely NOTHING to do with people piling on others.

You need to be here X amount of days/weeks to see somebody piled on? Yeah, right....btw, back up my "sweeping pronouncement". That aside, your argument couldn't be anymore piss weak if you tried. You are the one of the very few people on this board that, for some weird reason, believes those who have been on a messageboard longer than others somehow have more valid opinions than othersd. Very insecure IMO...an argument is an argument is an argument, anything else is just dodging....

Reading comprehension, Grumpy; come on, you can do it. I did not say they have "more valid opinions". I said they have more informed opinions about the state of the board. And you have shown amazing ignorance in that department, from day one, when you came in here guns blazing about how awful our moderators are. Now you can take your insecurity arguments and project them onto someone for whom it might actually make sense, if you can find one here. I doubt you will.

What a load of crud. All you need to do is spend an hour reading the back posts of a particular poster. I only needed to read a couple of yours to know you are a Christian conservative. Nothing in the five months I've been here has indicated I am wrong in that regard. You are one of these people, who because you have been posting here longer than me, or others for that matter, somehow think that gives you more "rights" or more "ompf" for your opinions. You think that because you have history here, you are entitled to have a more valid opinion. Going to me original premise, what you are saying has absolutely NOTHING to do with people piling on others.

Two responding posts? I must have struck a nerve.

Thank you for this one, though, as it is heartwarming to know that I am consistent enough in my beliefs that it shows. Even to someone who hasn't been here very long.

Reading comprehension, Grumpy; come on, you can do it. I did not say they have "more valid opinions". I said they have more informed opinions about the state of the board.

How informed do you have to be to see somebody being piled on?

And you have shown amazing ignorance in that department, from day one, when you came in here guns blazing about how awful our moderators are.

In what way am I ignorant? It was a good month before the mod stuff started.

Now you can take your insecurity arguments and project them onto someone for whom it might actually make sense, if you can find one here. I doubt you will.

You're the one who seems to think either:
a) Only those who have been here some time are capable of knowing if somebody is being piled on; or
b) Unless a poster knows the nuances of the board and it's long-time members (and according to you, somebody can only know that if they have been posting for some time on said board), you can't call it piling on. Talk about not making sense...

Two responding posts? I must have struck a nerve.

No you haven't.

Thank you for this one, though, as it is heartwarming to know that I am consistent enough in my beliefs that it shows. Even to someone who hasn't been here very long.

Which kinda puts paid to your theory that you have to be around a while to know how the board "works"...

Congratualations kids and naive older asswipes,
In a matter of only a few generations the homosexual propaganda crowd has been successful at not only getting you to be accepting of their abhorent behavior but you nimrods even believe their "relationships" are equal in every way to heterosexuals(normal people). You guys are from the same generation that think blacks are really cool and actually have taste in music, car customization, treatment of women and dance inventiveness..... that's funny. I'm sure you guys have also bought into the bullshit that says homosexuals have better taste in everyhing than normal guys .... sure, ha ha ha ha, that's cute.

Oh and Clay, the phrase is.... I couldn't care less.... the way you said it on an earlier post was meaningless.

Congratualations kids and naive older asswipes,
In a matter of only a few generations the homosexual propaganda crowd has been successful at not only getting you to be accepting of their abhorent behavior but you nimrods even believe their "relationships" are equal in every way to heterosexuals(normal people). You guys are from the same generation that think blacks are really cool and actually have taste in music, car customization, treatment of women and dance inventiveness..... that's funny. I'm sure you guys have also bought into the bullshit that says homosexuals have better taste in everyhing than normal guys .... sure, ha ha ha ha, that's cute.

Oh and Clay, the phrase is.... I couldn't care less.... the way you said it on an earlier post was meaningless.
Thanks teach. Here are your errors:

1) "Congratualations" is really spelled "Congratulations"
2) You shouldn't capitalize after commas; either that or you should put a period in place of the comma. I suppose a colon might work...
3) "abhorent" has 2 r's in it.
4) "dance inventiveness"? Really?
5) "everyhing" is actually spelled "everything"

You want to keep spell/grammar checking each other?

Thanks teach. Here are your errors:

1) "Congratualations" is really spelled "Congratulations"
2) You shouldn't capitalize after commas; either that or you should put a period in place of the comma. I suppose a colon might work...
3) "abhorent" has 2 r's in it.
4) "dance inventiveness"? Really?
5) "everyhing" is actually spelled "everything"

You want to keep spell/grammar checking each other?

We can play that little proofing game if you want, twat. What I corrected you on had nothing to do with spelling, it had to do with you not having a clue about what you were trying to say, playa. Are you really trying to say that you could care less? So what? Kind of bothers you that the entire post describes you perfectly doesn't it? Naive child. Follower of others.

By the way, why would you think anybody gives a shit about whatever obscure garbage you last listened to? I would listen to country before that crap you think is worth spoiling the air with. :gang1:

Forum List

Back