The Story of one "EX" Gay

I have no fear of the female anatomy. On the contrary, I knew more about it than my heterosexual male friends seemed to.

I just don't find the female body sexually attractive. It's not that hard to explain and it's very simple.

So, then, why aren't you attracted to men? And dont' give me "it's wrong" or any stupid shit like that. I gave you a direct answer and now I'd like one here.

I am attracted to men as equals,buddies, friends someone to share sports and combat with...however they have the wrong plumbing and I do not suffer from sexual immaturity or Narcissim!(don't correct the spelling I invented this word so I can spell it anyway I want):food1: for thought!

I am attracted to men as equals,buddies, friends someone to share sports and combat with...however they have the wrong plumbing and I do not suffer from sexual immaturity or Narcissim!(don't correct the spelling I invented this word so I can spell it anyway I want):food1: for thought!
You twist the question I ask. Why aren't you SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to men? And as for sexual immaturity: what a crock of shit, archangel. I've nothing kind to say about that.

You twist the question I ask. Why aren't you SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to men? And as for sexual immaturity: what a crock of shit, archangel. I've nothing kind to say about that.

I answered your question...Ya just can't handle the truth!..You are losing your composure...musta struck a nerve!....Are you really a closet hetro?...Struggling with baggage...Was your mother overbearing or what?

I answered your question...Ya just can't handle the truth!..You are losing your composure...musta struck a nerve!....Are you really a closet hetro?...Struggling with baggage...Was your mother overbearing or what?
Actually, I'm just speaking my mind more freely now, thank you ^^

That just didn't seem like much of an answer to me, care to elaborate?

And closet hetero? That's an adorable little phrase :D

What everyone here seems to be missing is that Homosexuality - like all forms of habitual sin - can only be cured by the salvation power of Christ. Homo's are no more predisposed to their sin than a habitual theif is to stealing...

Both are outward symptoms of a sinful nature that's gone amuck and unchecked.

I do find it odd that so many Christians jump on the "let's hate queers" bandwagon when I'm sure many of them have habitual sin in their own lives. The reality is that God hates ALL form of sin in people's lives and only He can forgive them of it and help break the bonds of it which enslaves them.

While I agree there are differences - Last I checked Adulterers haven't been marching on the streets demanding rights etc - we all need to keep in mind that God loves the fags just as much as the straight folks. The unfortunate part for homo's, however, is that we live in a country that has so many groups of other sin-lovers that tell them their habitual sin is somehow "okay".

Actually, I'm just speaking my mind more freely now, thank you ^^

That just didn't seem like much of an answer to me, care to elaborate?

And closet hetero? That's an adorable little phrase :D

No I don't care to elaborate...my statement was very clear...try digesting it...or ask another adult to explain it to you! Hint... sexual immaturity relates to self love the 'N' word...and mutual masturbation! I'm done with this conversation!

No I don't care to elaborate...my statement was very clear...try digesting it...or ask another adult to explain it to you! Hint... sexual immaturity relates to self love the 'N' word...and mutual masturbation! I'm done with this conversation!
So, why is it when I said I'm not sexually attracted to women, you wanted an elaboration?

I fully understood what you said, I was just being cheeky.

Sexual immaturity, eh? Well, I sure don't have that then ^^

So it is about having a mental condition that doesn't allow you to be attracted to the gender that would help you preserve your species. As a designer I would have to say that is a serious flaw. Male and females "fit" perfectly. Tall men and short woman, tall woman and short men it doesn't matter, their equipment will still accomplish what they are designed to do. The same is not true of homosexuals, everything that is done between you guys is fake, artificial and "you would have to be nuts to want to be that way"(stated by almost every homosexual I have ever heard in response to it being a choice).

It may seem natural to you but it isn't any more natural than the mental illness a pedophile suffers from.

So it is about having a mental condition that doesn't allow you to be attracted to the gender that would help you preserve your species. As a designer I would have to say that is a serious flaw. Male and females "fit" perfectly. Tall men and short woman, tall woman and short men it doesn't matter, their equipment will still accomplish what they are designed to do. The same is not true of homosexuals, everything that is done between you guys is fake, artificial and "you would have to be nuts to want to be that way"(stated by almost every homosexual I have ever heard in response to it being a choice).

It may seem natural to you but it isn't any more natural than the mental illness a pedophile suffers from.
Nice argument. Typical right wing, anti-homosexual argument. Even filled with the pedophile comparison that is full of holes.

We all go through this diatribe constantly and it always ends the same. So I'm just going to go on and do what I've always done, but with some FLAIR!

A motherfucking mental illness? What the hell dude? It was taken off the damn list in the 70's, oh, but that's right, you believe some crazy militant gays fucking made the APA take it off the list.

Choice? Goddamn right it isn't a choice. No one'd choose to be fucking gay because of all the stupid shit that ensues from it. But it happens anyway, don't it?

Children CAN'T FUCKING CONSENT TO SEX. Yes, some do because they mature sexually faster than some, but on the whole, a child is not truly able to consent until around 17-18. But that little fact's ignored because it doesn't go with your bullshit argument.

Does my ignorance show too much there? I think I used too much flair :(

I have no fear of the female anatomy. On the contrary, I knew more about it than my heterosexual male friends seemed to.

I just don't find the female body sexually attractive. It's not that hard to explain and it's very simple.

So, then, why aren't you attracted to men? And dont' give me "it's wrong" or any stupid shit like that. I gave you a direct answer and now I'd like one here.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://lebris.cedric.free.fr/hidden/wallpapers/Adriana%2520Lima%252001.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lebris.cedric.free.fr/hidden/wallpapers/&h=1024&w=1280&sz=245&hl=en&start=15&tbnid=owGcd8kv3GcpPM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dadriana%2Blima%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DADBS,ADBS:2006-31,ADBS:en%26sa%3DN

I think you're crazy but I respect your right to choose your own lifestyle.

What everyone here seems to be missing is that Homosexuality - like all forms of habitual sin - can only be cured by the salvation power of Christ. Homo's are no more predisposed to their sin than a habitual theif is to stealing... of it which enslaves them.

What you seem to be missing is that homosexuality isn't a sin. Christ can only save those who believe in Christianity. For non-believers the point is moot.

The reality is that God hates ALL form of sin in people's lives and only He can forgive them of it and help break the bonds of it which enslaves them.

Even if a god did exist, you've decided to speak for her/him, now? Does he/she know that you are speaking on his/her behalf?

While I agree there are differences - Last I checked Adulterers haven't been marching on the streets demanding rights etc - we all need to keep in mind that God loves the fags just as much as the straight folks. The unfortunate part for homo's, however, is that we live in a country that has so many groups of other sin-lovers that tell them their habitual sin is somehow "okay".

Last I checked adulterers were not marginalised by society. Unfortunately you live in a country that has its fair share of bigots who want to control others' lives...

Ya know...you COULD get help for that. Honestly. :)

Have you read any of the testimonials from the organizations that claim they can cure homosexuality? From those I read, there were very few claiming a shift to a fully functional heterosexual. Most appeared to remain homosexual, but entered into celibacy and abstinence. You may consider that an improvement, but it would hardly meet the definition of cured.

Screw you guys XD

Kag saw the light...'Screw the guys' does this mean he is going to turn a new leaf and chase skirts/bikinis?...Musta been Clays pic of the foxy Navy Ensign!

Forum List

Back