Hush Money Trial Starts Monday: Ex-Playmate Karen McDougal details 'love' affair with Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1712972525620.png

Ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal revealed intimate details about her “love” affair with former President Trump Friday — while announcing her surprising pick for president in 2024.

McDougal — one of the women at the center of Trump’s Manhattan “hush money” charges — is a lifelong Republican who voted for him in 2016.

“He can be crass and vulgar, but when he has his kind moments, it’s lovely to see because it shows there’s still a human in there,” she explained.

“He needs to have more compassion for people in general — a lot more.”

McDougal described a tender 10-month relationship with the married then-reality TV star beginning in 2006.

“I was in love with him. He was in love with me. I know that because he told me all the time,” the actress told the Mail. “He’d say, ‘You’re my baby and I love you.’ He showed me off to his friends.”

More at the link below...

Ex-Playmate Karen McDougal details 'love' affair with Trump

We must not forget that Karen McDougal will also be a witness at Trump's hush money trial. She had a ten-month affair with Trump. What do you think.

Last edited:

EXCLUSIVE: Ex Playboy model Karen McDougal shares intimate details of her 'ten-month affair' with Donald Trump, claiming he told her he loved her and SHE ended it - moving on with Bruce Willis - in explosive interview with Daily Mail

• Karen McDougal, an ex-Playboy model who claims she had a ten-month affair with former president Donald Trump back in 2006, gave an exclusive interview to Daily Mail
  • 'I was in love with him. He was in love with me. I know that because he told me all the time,' she said of her relationship with Trump
  • McDougal, 52, claims that she ended the relationship, which allegedly went on while Trump was married to Melania, who had just given birth to their son Barron
The above link also has some nice (tasteful) pictures of Karen.

Last edited:
View attachment 931325

Ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal revealed intimate details about her “love” affair with former President Trump Friday — while announcing her surprising pick for president in 2024.

“I’m hoping DeSantis gets in. I’d be willing to work for his campaign,” the 52-year-old told the Daily Mail.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is expected to announce his own widely anticipated White House bid next week.

McDougal — one of the women at the center of Trump’s Manhattan “hush money” charges — is a lifelong Republican who voted for him in 2016.

“He can be crass and vulgar, but when he has his kind moments, it’s lovely to see because it shows there’s still a human in there,” she explained.

McDougal described a tender 10-month relationship with the married then-reality TV star beginning in 2006.

“I was in love with him. He was in love with me. I know that because he told me all the time,” the actress told the Mail. “He’d say, ‘You’re my baby and I love you.’ He showed me off to his friends.”

We must not forget that Karen McDougal will also be a witness at Trump's hush money trial. What do you think.
I thought it started last Wednesday. What's going on here? :dunno:

In b4 Trump can sue her for going back on her word.

So the question might be, If you had the resources to copulate with this creature, looking as she does, would you do so?

No, no. Of course not.
Speak for yourself! She reminds me of somebody.

O damn! It's my cousin's wife. I don't even like her that much and her legs look better.

Oh we're always real friendly, but I know how she does him on the other hand, and that's my blood.

Sayin' he can't come and be with the rest of us like it's been all our lives. She does that, we don't like that.

Huh, guess de cousin's wife is pretty good-lookin'. I mean, I always thought she was, but not THAT much.

And then there's keeping her man from us and eh..she's a nice girl. Whatever.

Last edited:
View attachment 931325

“I’m hoping DeSantis gets in. I’d be willing to work for his campaign,” the 52-year-old told the Daily Mail.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is expected to announce his own widely anticipated White House bid next week.

We must not forget that Karen McDougal will also be a witness at Trump's hush money trial. She had a ten-month affair with Trump. What do you think.

~~~~~~
Personally, I wouldn't mind an affair with McDougal myself.
Then again I'm eighty-seven yrs/old. Dream a dream, Eh?

View attachment 931325

She’s very pretty

~~~~~~
I'd be hesitant to start a relationship with a known adulterer.

But there are unknown factors, I'm sure. Not everything may be as it appears on the surface.

~~~~~~
If she looks good enough to get a seasoned gent of that vintage going..that's pretty good!

Damn Son...all Clinton got on the side was Monica.

Trump has some JFK level rizz.

Hmmm...

Is President Trump old enough?... 🤔

Nope...Marilyn was born in 1926.
~~~~~~
Indeed Billy had Jennifer Flowers, and Paula Jones rebuked him.
JFK, had a bevy of women traipsing on and out of the White House until the Democrats assassinated hin.

Donald Trump will become the first former president to stand trial in a criminal case next week — and he'll do so against the backdrop of a presidential campaign in which he's the presumptive Republican nominee.

Jury selection begins Monday in New York City, and the trial is expected to last six to eight weeks.

Here's a look at what you need to know and what's expected to happen.

How long is jury selection expected to last?​

Jury selection is expected to last one to two weeks. Starting Monday, prosecutors and lawyers for Trump will seek to whittle a pool of potentially hundreds of people to 12 jurors and six alternates. Each juror will answer 42 questions designed to discern whether they can be impartial about the polarizing former president. Questions include inquiries about what news sources they follow and whether they've ever attended any Trump rallies or protests. The jurors will be anonymous, meaning their identities will be withheld from the public because of security concerns.

A criminal trial involving Trump's company before the same judge in 2022 took a week to select 12 jurors and five alternates.

Will Trump have to be in court every day?​

Unlike the New York civil fraud and E. Jean Carroll defamation trials, the DA's case is criminal, so Trump is required to be in court every day to participate in his defense. The trial is off on Wednesdays, but Trump will have to be in court for the four other days of the court week. The trial days are expected to last from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Trump has suggested he might do campaign events at night after having attended court during the day.

View attachment 931325

I think..these women happily took the money they were offered…now, they’ve decided that “nah we got our money, now we want to mess with trump too”.

I mean, if the women accepted the money…doesn’t that kind of implicate them in the deal? When are their trials going to start. Accepting a bribe is also illegal…

Forum List

Back