Are we allowed to try homosexuality

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by roomy, Sep 2, 2006.

1. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    without being homosexual?We cannot be 100% sure we aren't homos until we have tried it :ssex: If we do try it and don't like it would we still be called homosexual and taunted as being such just because of one experience?Can you catch homosexuality by indulging?Could any of you many homos here please enlighten me?

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Well hey go nuts and let us know how it works out for you :)

3. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Go suck a giant cock and then stick it in your ass and let us know if you are queer or not.

What a stupid fucking thread.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Homosexuality is more than just the sex act. Is heterosexuality merely penis-to-vagina sex? No. It is simply a preferred relationship. I don’t think that each individual is either 100% gay or straight. I think that you can be gay without having had gay sex just as you can be a heterosexual virgin. Having had experience may help but I doubt that it is necessary. If you see someone that you are physically attracted to, then you are simply physically attracted to that person. Don’t limit yourself with a label saying that you discovered that you are exclusively gay or straight. It is more complex than that.

You can’t “catch” homosexuality by indulging any more than you can “catch” being a chocoholic by trying chocolate. After eating several candy bars, you might develop an appetite for chocolate and you might prefer it to vanilla but you don’t “catch” such a condition like you would catch the mumps or the measles.

Several years ago, I was physically attracted to a young man. After several weeks we got as far as mutual masturbation. Though we understood that we could have more, and we had many opportunities to do so, we went no further. I don’t remember what he really though about it but I just didn’t like the idea of giving or getting anal or oral sex with him. I think that it was experimentation and curiosity over his particular fine body more than anything else. Any way, I had many heterosexual dates since then. I consider myself 95% heterosexual – It depends on the person. I’m been happily married to a great woman for over 7 years.

Finally, I was never taunted because no one ever found out. Even if they would have found out, I would not have been concerned. There are far too many people concerned with what other people think of them. I think that people who take the time and trouble to taunt and ridicule you over such things – those who commit personal attacks – are simply insecure in themselves and need to “get a life”.

Life is too short. To thine own self be true. I hope that this helps.

5. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Fucking sick, absolutely sick. Two people of the same sex cannot have a loving relationship like opposites can, there will always be something missing.

Once a person engages in anything sexually arousing including mutual masturbation with another person of the same sex you are queer.

Face it Matts you are a queer and you lying to your wife.

6. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Waaaaaaaaaay TMI, Matt. :laugh:

7. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Hand? Cute Freudian slip.

If every person who has tried gay sex is deemed to be gay that puts the percentage of homosexuals in the population much higher than the !0% estimate we have now. Therefore the homophobes who like to dispute 10% are acting against their own interests by defining it such. Or am I missing something?

Homophobes, would you like to define homosexual as anybody who has had ANY contact with the same sex? Then you have even more in your midst than you already fear.

8. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    No shit. :laugh:

9. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Oh, the great one speaks and diagnosis me again. LOL. Whatever, and don’t get a job as a mind reader.

10. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    It is quite fashionable for straight women to engage in the occasional gay act, sometimes at the behest of straight men who find that appealing. Think of all those scenarios in Playboy and the other men's magazines that play on this fantasy.

This "Zero Tolerance" definition OCA is proposing is raising the gay population by the minute if you really think about it.