Are we allowed to try homosexuality

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
without being homosexual?We cannot be 100% sure we aren't homos until we have tried it :ssex: If we do try it and don't like it would we still be called homosexual and taunted as being such just because of one experience?Can you catch homosexuality by indulging?Could any of you many homos here please enlighten me?

without being homosexual?We cannot be 100% sure we aren't homos until we have tried it :ssex: If we do try it and don't like it would we still be called homosexual and taunted as being such just because of one experience?Can you catch homosexuality by indulging?Could any of you many homos here please enlighten me?

Well hey go nuts and let us know how it works out for you :)

Go suck a giant cock and then stick it in your ass and let us know if you are queer or not.

What a stupid fucking thread.

Homosexuality is more than just the sex act. Is heterosexuality merely penis-to-vagina sex? No. It is simply a preferred relationship. I don’t think that each individual is either 100% gay or straight. I think that you can be gay without having had gay sex just as you can be a heterosexual virgin. Having had experience may help but I doubt that it is necessary. If you see someone that you are physically attracted to, then you are simply physically attracted to that person. Don’t limit yourself with a label saying that you discovered that you are exclusively gay or straight. It is more complex than that.

You can’t “catch” homosexuality by indulging any more than you can “catch” being a chocoholic by trying chocolate. After eating several candy bars, you might develop an appetite for chocolate and you might prefer it to vanilla but you don’t “catch” such a condition like you would catch the mumps or the measles.

Several years ago, I was physically attracted to a young man. After several weeks we got as far as mutual masturbation. Though we understood that we could have more, and we had many opportunities to do so, we went no further. I don’t remember what he really though about it but I just didn’t like the idea of giving or getting anal or oral sex with him. I think that it was experimentation and curiosity over his particular fine body more than anything else. Any way, I had many heterosexual dates since then. I consider myself 95% heterosexual – It depends on the person. I’m been happily married to a great woman for over 7 years.

Finally, I was never taunted because no one ever found out. Even if they would have found out, I would not have been concerned. There are far too many people concerned with what other people think of them. I think that people who take the time and trouble to taunt and ridicule you over such things – those who commit personal attacks – are simply insecure in themselves and need to “get a life”.

Life is too short. To thine own self be true. I hope that this helps.

Homosexuality is more than just the sex act. Is heterosexuality merely penis-to-vagina sex? No. It is simply a preferred relationship. I don’t think that each individual is either 100% gay or straight. I think that you can be gay without having had gay sex just as you can be a heterosexual virgin. Having had experience may help but I doubt that it is necessary. If you see someone that you are physically attracted to, then you are simply physically attracted to that person. Don’t limit yourself with a label saying that you discovered that you are exclusively gay or straight. It is more complex than that.

You can’t “catch” homosexuality by indulging any more than you can “catch” being a chocoholic by trying chocolate. After eating several candy bars, you might develop an appetite for chocolate and you might prefer it to vanilla but you don’t “catch” such a condition like you would catch the mumps or the measles.

Several years ago, I was physically attracted to a young man. After several weeks we got as far as mutual masturbation. Though we understood that we could have more, and we hand many opportunities to do so, we went no further. I don’t remember what he really though about it but I just didn’t like the idea of giving or getting anal or oral sex with him. I think that it was experimentation and curiosity over his particular fine body more than anything else. Any way, I had many heterosexual dates since then. I consider myself 95% heterosexual – It depends on the person. I’m been happily married to a great woman for over 7 years.

Finally, I was never taunted because no one ever found out. Even if they would have found out, I would not have been concerned. There are far too many people concerned with what other people think of them. I think that people who take the time and trouble to taunt and ridicule you over such things – those who commit personal attacks – are simply insecure in themselves and need to “get a life”.

Life is too short. To thine own self be true. I hope that this helps.

Fucking sick, absolutely sick. Two people of the same sex cannot have a loving relationship like opposites can, there will always be something missing.

Once a person engages in anything sexually arousing including mutual masturbation with another person of the same sex you are queer.

Face it Matts you are a queer and you lying to your wife.

Several years ago, I was physically attracted to a young man. After several weeks we got as far as mutual masturbation. Though we understood that we could have more, and we hand many opportunities to do so

Hand? Cute Freudian slip.

If every person who has tried gay sex is deemed to be gay that puts the percentage of homosexuals in the population much higher than the !0% estimate we have now. Therefore the homophobes who like to dispute 10% are acting against their own interests by defining it such. Or am I missing something?

Homophobes, would you like to define homosexual as anybody who has had ANY contact with the same sex? Then you have even more in your midst than you already fear.

Fucking sick, absolutely sick. Two people of the same sex cannot have a loving relationship like opposites can, there will always be something missing.

Once a person engages in anything sexually arousing including mutual masturbation with another person of the same sex you are queer.

Face it Matts you are a queer and you lying to your wife.

Oh, the great one speaks and diagnosis me again. LOL. Whatever, and don’t get a job as a mind reader.

It is quite fashionable for straight women to engage in the occasional gay act, sometimes at the behest of straight men who find that appealing. Think of all those scenarios in Playboy and the other men's magazines that play on this fantasy.

This "Zero Tolerance" definition OCA is proposing is raising the gay population by the minute if you really think about it.

LOL. Thanks. Just a typo – my spell-checker didn’t even catch it.

If every person who has tried gay sex is deemed to be gay that puts the percentage of homosexuals in the population much higher than the !0% estimate we have now. Therefore the homophobes who like to dispute 10% are acting against their own interests by defining it such. Or am I missing something?

Homophobes, would you like to define homosexual as anybody who has had ANY contact with the same sex? Then you have even more in your midst than you already fear.

Good point.

Ok, i'm down with that. If that means the percentage of homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists in the population is a little higher by my definition then i'm ok with that.

Psychotherapists need the business.

It is quite fashionable for straight women to engage in the occasional gay act, sometimes at the behest of straight men who find that appealing. Think of all those scenarios in Playboy and the other men's magazines that play on this fantasy.

This "Zero Tolerance" definition OCA is proposing is raising the gay population by the minute if you really think about it.

Nuc you think the playboy and penthouse forums to name a couple are actually written by readers? LMFAO!

Nuc you think the playboy and penthouse forums to name a couple are actually written by readers? LMFAO!

I am talking about the pictorials which depict lesbian behavior for the benefit of the male readership who find it acceptable, at least in a magazine. And how that translates to a lot of this kind of behavior in reality. Fact is women are quite apt to experiment with lesbianism at some point in their life. Much more than men do the same. Are they truly gay? No they're just dumb and confused. I think you are letting your virulent hatred of gays (fueled by what?) get in the way of your reasoning here.

They did a study of farm boys in the midwest which came up with a figure of 30% who experimented with sex with their farm animals. Does that mean they are full blown 24/7 bestiality freaks. I doubt it. They probably got girls eventually and figured that was better.

Hey, I've experimented with fucking fat chicks, but I haven't done it in a long time. Why? I decided I didn't like it. But I tried it first.

Goodness... this thread is so heartwarming and tender. Is LOVE ever even remotely considered as a part of sex any more?

Goodness... this thread is so heartwarming and tender. Is LOVE ever even remotely considered as a part of sex any more?

I think the thread was about whether or not having one gay experience makes you a lifelong supergay.

Maybe you could start another thread like "If gay people love each other is it still love?" or "When straight people have sex without love is that a good thing?"

You've got a good point though. Sex as recreation gets old fast. Bring back love!

If one has premarital sex once, does that make the person a whore?

Homosexuality as a habitual practice is very damaging. Same-sex attraction points to emotional problems. But, one gay encounter does not make one a "homosexual."

Sex is designed to be between one man and one woman in a committed, loving relationship (marriage). Any practice outside this description isn't getting the most out of sex.

Homosexuality as a habitual practice is very damaging.

How is it damaging? Too much of anything is probably not good. Live in moderation.

Same-sex attraction points to emotional problems.

I disagree with the above statement. Was there a study done on this? Do you have the unbiased and objective source? Even if such people have emotional problems, isn’t it up to those people to identify it for themselves and seek help.

I’d say that those who smoke have emotional problems.

Sex is designed to be between one man and one woman in a committed, loving relationship (marriage).

Does this mean that self-masturbation does not count? I suppose that you could be married to yourself. LOL. I just disagree with the above statement. Who designed sex for such a limited purpose? Can’t it be used in other ways?

Any practice outside this description isn't getting the most out of sex.

According to whom? Have you interviewed any homosexuals or committed bachelors? I imagine that they are satisfied with their sex lives.

Forum List

Back