The Snowball has Started Rolling

I have never told a single lie here and I've been doing statistical data analyses, graphing the resutls and publishing them for 34 years. You? Not so much.

And yet another string of lies...you can't read even the most simple graphs and you have proven it over and over and over again...

Like his smart photons, SSDD would revel in Lysenkoism.

Learn a new word to go with your logical fallacy rocks?.....but what did I say that suggests that I don't think his parents could read graphs either?

God are you stupid.

We all certainly expect Trump to make poor decisions regarding science research (and every other aspect of good governance). Look at who he's put in charge of the EPA and what he seems to be planning for the nation's vaccine program. But that doesn't change any of the facts. The peer-reviewed work of thousands of scientists demonstrate the validity of AGW. Idiotic claims like Trump's and yours are just that.

God are you stupid.

We all certainly expect Trump to make poor decisions regarding science research (and every other aspect of good governance). Look at who he's put in charge of the EPA and what he seems to be planning for the nation's vaccine program. But that doesn't change any of the facts. The peer-reviewed work of thousands of scientists demonstrate the validity of AGW. Idiotic claims like Trump's and yours are just that.

Peer review is broken...and every one except the pals in climate science know it and freely admit it...

This is just another variation on the grand conspiracy fantasy. You've got nothing and it shows.

This is just another variation on the grand conspiracy fantasy. You've got nothing and it shows.

“I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow — even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!” Phil Jones

And with his absolute control over the staffs of dozens of journals and the thousands of experts that might be called to review, overwhelming all their principles, worry about their own futures, reputations and careers he was able to control everything that was WRITTEN and everything that was published for the next ten years.

God are you stupid.

When one can make up their own science to attack real science...How the hell can you have a honest discussion?

Sorry Crick, but the people that want us to live in the dark age aren't reasonable or even willing to be reasoned with.

And with his absolute control over the staffs of dozens of journals and the thousands of experts that might be called to review, overwhelming all their principles, worry about their own futures, reputations and careers he was able to control everything that was WRITTEN and everything that was published for the next ten years.

God are you stupid.

Q: were the papers in the IPCC report? A: No

the proof is in the pudding...i am afraid that you are the stupid one crick...

When one can make up their own science to attack real science...How the hell can you have a honest discussion?

Sorry Crick, but the people that want us to live in the dark age aren't reasonable or even willing to be reasoned with.

If you had the smallest grain of intelligence matthew, you would recognize that if your wacko buds had their way, we would be back in the dark ages...depending on wind, and sporadic sunlight to power the world....

And in so far as individuals go, I would rather have putin for president than hillary clinton.

Really?

That makes you a self-confessed fucking TRAITOR

Why...because putin wasn't born here? NEWSFLASH...neither was obama...here are both he and his wife admitting that he was born in Kenya...

obama saying were he is from.....10 seconds into the video...

michelle saying where he is from....41 seconds into the video..

Obama, the guy who says "I" four times a minute, told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

As a vet who spent years working hard to help win the Cold War, I can never forgive the traitors who threw away our Cold War victory, all for petty political power.

SSDD, stay away from Arlington, lest all the dead rise up out of their graves and come after you

The Cold War victory that put real Communists in charge of the Democrat Party

Now Comrade Frankie boi, I saw not one Democrat with Putin as his avatar. Only you 'Conservatives".

Vlad is not a Communist, or hadn't you noticed

Looks like Obama's funding the AGW Cult for at least another year

graphic1-jpg.105299

Vlad may not be a communist, although he has publicly mourned the breakup of the Soviet Union. He is most definitely an imperialist. And would love to force the Balkan states back into Russia, as well as the other breakaway states. And assholes like you support him. Your support for a foreign dictator interfering with our electoral process borders on treason, Comrade Frankie boi.

The denialists can practice Lysenkoism all they want, but it will not change reality one whit. I do find it in keeping with their licking of Putin's boots. Never thought I would see the day when those that call themselves 'Conservatives' would be daily expressing their admiration of a foreign adversarial leader. I knew you fellows were stupid and more than a bit crazy, but I did not think that you were this crazy.

Oh well, be an interesting ride in the coming four years.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::itsok::itsok::itsok:

He says he is. But, I guess you'd know best, wouldn't you Frank.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he is and has always been fond of communist “ideas”, while also comparing the Soviet code of conduct to the Bible, independent news agency Interfax reported.

Last week, Putin came under scrutiny from the Russian Communist Party for criticizing Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Soviet Union. Putin attacked his fellow Vladimir, holding Lenin responsible for the collapse of the USSR. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov then defended the president’s statement.

At a forum in Stavropol on Monday, Putin piled more criticism onto Lenin, but insisted his attitude to Communist ideas had never wavered and that to this day he keeps his party membership ticket at home.
Communism gets a big endorsement from a certain world leader

He says he is. But, I guess you'd know best, wouldn't you Frank.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he is and has always been fond of communist “ideas”, while also comparing the Soviet code of conduct to the Bible, independent news agency Interfax reported.

Last week, Putin came under scrutiny from the Russian Communist Party for criticizing Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Soviet Union. Putin attacked his fellow Vladimir, holding Lenin responsible for the collapse of the USSR. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov then defended the president’s statement.

At a forum in Stavropol on Monday, Putin piled more criticism onto Lenin, but insisted his attitude to Communist ideas had never wavered and that to this day he keeps his party membership ticket at home.
Communism gets a big endorsement from a certain world leader

Right and Bush was a " Conservative"

Forum List

Back