The Snowball has Started Rolling

You're a traitor and everyone here that hasn't cast their principles aside to support the ignorant fool you've put into the White House knows it. But I don't want to even imply that your notable in that regard - or any other. It's not as if you're going to blow up the Capitol Building. You're just a useful idiot who latched his wagon to the biggest fool to ever enter American politics and whose been taken in by the apparently charismatic leader of this nation's biggest enemy. And you've chosen to follow.

You're a traitor and everyone here that hasn't cast their principles aside to support the ignorant fool you've put into the White House knows it.

Excuse me if the option of an idiot skid mark doesn't make much impression on me...I maintain that anyone who would vote for someone who would move the supreme court further to the left, is the one who has failed to defend the constitution of the US....

Your treason seems to be the result of your ignorance and bigotry. What a surprise that none of your opinions are the result of an actual, objective examination of the facts.

Your treason seems to be the result of your ignorance and bigotry. What a surprise that none of your opinions are the result of an actual, objective examination of the facts.
You should look in the mirror before making stupid ass statements like this.. The hallmarks of the left is lying and projecting what they are and what they wish to accomplish on others, in an effort to demonize them while allowing their own treason/tyranny to succeed.

Why? My posts here are not created like yours. I don't lie about my qualifications as you do. I rely on actual published research from actual climate scientists. As far as can be told, you simply make yours up.

Why? My posts here are not created like yours. I don't lie about my qualifications as you do. I rely on actual published research from actual climate scientists. As far as can be told, you simply make yours up.
Wow.. FAILURE TO QUOTE SO I DON'T SEE THE LIE..

This is the type of deceitful tactics that the left uses to make it appear as if they have won the argument when there is no reply.. More of the same from Crick..

Show us an image of your degree in atmospheric physics. Black out your name. I will show you my BSc in Ocean Engineering and I will show you my first name: Abraham.

When you claimed to be an engineer...you are not just a liar...you are a f'ing liar...no one could possibly graduate from an engineering course and be as completely unable to read or make sense of a graph as you...except perhaps a custodial engineer.

SSDD of the smart photons, your opinion on the degree of education of anyone else is laughable. Your 'science' is so whacked out that even other deniers cannot support your stupidity.

As far as the scientists working on climate in the US, the new admin can play games with the ones working for the government, but that will backfire just like it did when they tried to censure Dr. Hansen.

SSDD of the smart photons, your opinion on the degree of education of anyone else is laughable. Your 'science' is so whacked out that even other deniers cannot support your stupidity.

Smart photons are your invention rocks...not mine...I don't believe that intelligence is required of anything in order to obey the laws of physics....your smart photons is just one more instance of you using logical fallacy in lieu of rational argument...and your opinion of my opinion means nothing as you are clearly just one more dupe who has fallen for the biggest scam in human history.....not a shining example of intelligence or critical thinking skills.

As far as the scientists working on climate in the US, the new admin can play games with the ones working for the government, but that will backfire just like it did when they tried to censure Dr. Hansen.

I am afraid that you are going to see the entire house of cards fall under its own weight...and it won't take very many difficult questions to bring it about. I can't say that I will miss you crazies around here when you disappear from sheer humiliation.

Just out of curiosity...you believe it is possible to graduate from an engineering program or higher education curricula of any sort involving even rudimentary math....from anywhere.... with absolutely no idea of how to read and understand a graph?....even a simple one?

Smart photons are your invention rocks...not mine...I don't believe that intelligence is required of anything in order to obey the laws of physics....your smart photons is just one more instance of you using logical fallacy in lieu of rational argument...and your opinion of my opinion means nothing as you are clearly just one more dupe who has fallen for the biggest scam in human history.....not a shining example of intelligence or critical thinking skills.

I am afraid that you are going to see the entire house of cards fall under its own weight...and it won't take very many difficult questions to bring it about. I can't say that I will miss you crazies around here when you disappear from sheer humiliation.

Just out of curiosity...you believe it is possible to graduate from an engineering program or higher education curricula of any sort involving even rudimentary math....from anywhere.... with absolutely no idea of how to read and understand a graph?....even a simple one?
Good point, and from that, we can see why you never made it. LOL

Good point, and from that, we can see why you never made it. LOL

Guess that is about as close to humor as an old liberal whore ever gets....don't crack your face smiling...and it is just stupid for you to try and defend the indefensible...unless you are no better at graphs than crick and therefore think that he has any ability at all to understand them.

What is this thread actually supposed to be about?

Oh, yeah. The Minnesota DNR changing the language on some document in response to pressure from their idiot of a governor.

Well, the governor is an idiot. Just like the fellow we just elected to run this country. We won't be surprised if things like this happen. It's cause the man in charge is a fucking idiot. No scientists told the DNR they should change their language, did they?

Fucking idiots.

I have never told a single lie here and I've been doing statistical data analyses, graphing the resutls and publishing them for 34 years. You? Not so much.

Forum List

Back