Hottest year on record-

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
2016 could become the hottest year on record. Just in time for the Orange Climate denying Trump & his climate denying cabinet to run the country. Global warming is already causing problems around the globe & will make droughts & floods etc more common.

He had the major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. Stipid people doing stupid shit. The Republican way.

The agony of Earth's hottest year - CNN.com

climate denying? Do they think we have subzero temps 9 months out of the year or something?

2016 could become the hottest year on record. Just in time for the Orange Climate denying Trump & his climate denying cabinet to run the country. Global warming is already causing problems around the globe & will make droughts & floods etc more common.

He had the major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. Stipid people doing stupid shit. The Republican way.

The Chocolate Ration has been increased from 100 grams to 75 grams.

It certainly is getting hotter sooner, and longer in Northern California, sucks.
I wore shorts to my families Christmas last year. This year I just wore a long sleeve. Several years ago, I was wrapped up.
The climate is changing. There is no doubt about that. But AGW? Naaaa

Global warming is a hoax. It will become much more apparent when we throw the UN out of the country and are no longer subject to their foolishness.

Except of course the "record" only goes back a hundred years or so....a mere hiccup in the earth's timeline

As long as there are legitimate science arenas refuting all the global warming arenas I am not going to bother one minute of my time worrying about it. Not to mention there is nothing we can do about it. Not to mention there are a thousand more pressing and needy problems we can do something about that need our tax payer dollars more than this secular crap.

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Full disclosure: I am a Catholic and I do not buy all these wild claims about how certain the science world is that we evolved from dirt, either. Why? Because your evidence sucks and there are many legitimate scientists I could cite who agree with that statement.

Last edited:
It certainly is getting hotter sooner, and longer in Northern California, sucks.
I wore shorts to my families Christmas last year. This year I just wore a long sleeve. Several years ago, I was wrapped up.

Were you in California?

I was back in Minnesota for a visit this last October , I miss the 4 seasons and a pretty fall.
In California it is Hot/ Cold lol

Were you in California?

I was back in Minnesota for a visit this last October , I miss the 4 seasons and a pretty fall.
Oh no. TN. But winter is dec used to be cold. Not so much. Hek, we had a few days of 75 degree weather last week

Were you in California?

Oh no. TN. But winter is dec used to be cold. Not so much. Hek, we had a few days of 75 degree weather last week

Are the summers muggy and hot in Tennessee?

I used to stand in the sun all day for events in California, now I avoid doing that it makes me feel sick.

Were you in California?

I used to stand in the sun all day for events in California, now I avoid doing that it makes me feel sick.
oh gosh yes. Our humidity is ridiculous. 90 degree temps feel like 109. I enjoy clean heat much more lol

Were you in California?

oh gosh yes. Our humidity is ridiculous. 90 degree temps feel like 109. I enjoy clean heat much more lol

I was in Washington DC during the summer once , it is so humid

It is hard to imagine wearing 1800 clothing that the men and women wore, layers and layers of tight clothing.

Heat / Humid + Air conditioning =
upload_2016-12-29_8-28-35.jpeg

Climate changes will occurr with or without humans, and life will adapt. The fear of climate change is simply not rational.

It was as high as 67 in my area of east Tennessee on Christmas Day this past Sunday. Last year on Christmas Day it was as high as 65. With it being so spring like the past two years, you would never know that my one and only white Christmas was here of all places. December 25, 2002 is when it took place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The funny thing is the people that need meteorological warning more then anyone else live in the south and the upper plains. Guess who they vote for? Republicans.

They need the noaa, nws, nhc, etc or thousands of them would die every year from a very violet death...My weather is nice and calm compared to the shit they deal with.

Climate changes will occurr with or without humans, and life will adapt. The fear of climate change is simply not rational.

As long as there are legitimate science arenas refuting all the global warming arenas I am not going to bother one minute of my time worrying about it. Not to mention there is nothing we can do about it. Not to mention there are a thousand more pressing and needy problems we can do something about that need our tax payer dollars more than this secular crap.

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Full disclosure: I am a Catholic and I do not buy all these wild claims about how certain the science world is that we evolved from dirt, either. Why? Because your evidence sucks and there are many legitimate scientists I could cite who agree with that statement.

What arena is that? There are some deniers & their research has been debunked.

There is indeed something to do about it. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Wow, how ugly is that? Cleaner air is such a negative side effect, right?

Motre greenhouse gases increase the greenhouse effect. This is science.

There is indeed something to do about it. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Wow, how ugly is that? Cleaner air is such a negative side effect, right?

Fine. I'm assuming you support a massive increase in Nuclear power plants to achieve that drop in Greenhouse gas emissions, right?

The excuses those on the right make. Once we put so much CO2 into the atmosphere it take the planet decades to remove it.

You doom your children & grandchildren to an uncertain future all becauze you are too fucking stupid and/or cheap to do something for them.

Yes our global temperature records only go back to the 1880's but we know through other methods about our climate going back millions of years.

Quit being so selfish & actually do something to help your children & grandchildren.

Fine. I'm assuming you support a massive increase in Nuclear power plants to achieve that drop in Greenhouse gas emissions, right?
Nuclear power is one of the heaviest subsidized power sources that leaves behind a problem for centuries. Is it worth the risk? The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour to power the planet for a year.

Forum List

Back