The Smell of Fear

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

If Democrats lose in November will you admit that your message is failing to gain votes with the voter or will you scream " gerrymandering " like the Huffpost is now doing?

If Republicans Keep The House, This Might Be The Reason Why | HuffPost

I've always believed a democracy gets the government they deserve. Maybe if the R's keep all three branches of our government, people like you will wise up and realize power tends to corrupt, and when it becomes absolute you and others who vote for the R's, might regret your vote.

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • You Can Not Be Civil
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Meh.....as a filthy liberal ya probably just need a shower.

What evidence do you have to make the claim that Kavanaugh was innocent and Ford's accusation was false?

What evidence do you have that Kavanaugh was guilty and Ford's accusation was true?

Seems to me your attack on my character is based more on your biases and character flaws than anything I've posted suggests.

Seems your entire opening post was based on biases and your hyperpartisan character flaws.

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

What evidence do you have to make the claim that Kavanaugh was innocent and Ford's accusation was false?

What evidence do you have that Kavanaugh was guilty and Ford's accusation was true?

Seems to me your attack on my character is based more on your biases and character flaws than anything I've posted suggests.

Seems your entire opening post was based on biases and your hyperpartisan character flaws.

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

How the party founded by the big lies of Genocide Jackson can impute their own offspring to their opponents is somewhat strange.

• You Can Not Be Civil
We smelled fear when Feinstein leaked Ford's letter. It stank.

And thank you for proving that assassinating the Senator's character is all you have to offer. Oh, and BTW, it's not even your idea, you echo the propaganda of Trump&Co.; sad that you cannot think for yourself.

Pointing out that Feinstein or some other Democrat on the Judiciary leaked Ford's letter is character "assassination"? You really are a liberal shill, Catcher! What Feinstein and the others did in that confirmation hearing simply demonstrates what the modern Democratic Party consists of these days! You on the left practice identity politics and utilize smear campaigns against those who oppose your views...then take to the streets with violent "protest" if you don't get the results you wanted!

When Democrats controlled the House, Senate and Oval Office...why didn't they address any of the things that you say they WILL address now if someone will give them the votes to do so?

• You Can Not Be Civil
So, you take subject lines from USMB, accredit them to the GOP, and the claim that the GOP isn't civil. That sum it up for you?

• You Can Not Be Civil

If Democrats lose in November will you admit that your message is failing to gain votes with the voter or will you scream " gerrymandering " like the Huffpost is now doing?

I've always believed a democracy gets the government they deserve. Maybe if the R's keep all three branches of our government, people like you will wise up and realize power tends to corrupt, and when it becomes absolute you and others who vote for the R's, might regret your vote.

Gary Johnson ran on the Libertarian Ticket in 2016, so unless you have evidence I voted Republican, we you need to stop lying about how I voted!

It is those like you that vote for one party system just like the people you hate and have caused this mess we see now!

Maybr if you would actually votw for the best Candidate and not what your political party tells you to vote for then maybe you can hold your head up high but until then, well you are no better than the straight ticket GOP voter!

Also you had no problem with Democrats holding both Houses and the Oval Office, so which one of us support tyranny?

• You Can Not Be Civil
WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

I SUGGEST YOU GIVE US A GOOD REASON SOME DAY, BECAUSE AFTER THE DECADES OF ATTACKS FROM THE LEFT, WE REALLY DON'T FEEL CIVILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY YOU FOLKS, MUCH LESS RETURNED!!!

The Smell of Fear

160217-chuck-schumer-gty-1160.jpg
ap-nancy-pelosi.jpg

• You Can Not Be Civil

Gary Johnson ran on the Libertarian Ticket in 2016, so unless you have evidence I voted Republican, we you need to stop lying about how I voted!

It is those like you that vote for one party system just like the people you hate and have caused this mess we see now!

Maybr if you would actually votw for the best Candidate and not what your political party tells you to vote for then maybe you can hold your head up high but until then, well you are no better than the straight ticket GOP voter!

Also you had no problem with Democrats holding both Houses and the Oval Office, so which one of us support tyranny?

a) I've looked and nowhere could I find any post in which I claimed you voted Republican.

b) The D's held the H. of Rep. and the Senate for two years, they did not hold a majority in the Supreme Court.

OMFG....you can't be serious. The left is unhinged and losing their shit over everything,

Making up rape allegations is how they define "civil"

Who made up "rape allegations"? Frank, your lack of credibility is become less credible.

Pick an accuser

Apparently you made up the false rape allegations.

Ford couldn't remember ANYTHING and NO ONE backed up ANY of her claims.

Kamala Harris taped me. I don't remember what year, or where it happened and I never told anyone until just now

Last edited:

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

You seem to have been struck dumb, and cannot respond to this thread in any intelligent / thoughtful manner. Isn't there a rule against your misappropriation of the thread's premise? It was not that difficult to discern, but ... well, I won't go there since I obey the rules.

Forum List

Back