The Smell of Fear

OMFG....you can't be serious. The left is unhinged and losing their shit over everything,

Making up rape allegations is how they define "civil"

Who made up "rape allegations"? Frank, your lack of credibility is become less credible.

Pick an accuser

Apparently you made up the false rape allegations.

Ford couldn't remember ANYTHING and NO ONE backed up ANY of her claims.

Really, and you're surprised?

See: Sexual Assault Statistics | National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)

[When I was a sophomore in high school (I was then 6' 1" and about 185 pounds) I was subbing for a friends paper route and was sitting on the corner inserting the color into the news section on a Sunday morning, it was still dark.

Some guy made the mistake to approach me and ask directions on how to get to Market St. As I started to tell him he squatted down and put his hands on my thigh. I pushed him off and stood up, and put my left fist onto his nose. He didn't go down, but backed off holding an already bloody nose, he ran to his car and called me a, Fucked off asshole".]

I never told my dad or my mom, I knew she would have never let me sub and earn a few bucks again.

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!
WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

I SUGGEST YOU GIVE US A GOOD REASON SOME DAY, BECAUSE AFTER THE DECADES OF ATTACKS FROM THE LEFT, WE REALLY DON'T FEEL CIVILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY YOU FOLKS, MUCH LESS RETURNED!!!

Mud, you've never been civil, I'm surprised you can spell it.

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • You Can Not Be Civil
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

If Democrats lose in November will you admit that your message is failing to gain votes with the voter or will you scream " gerrymandering " like the Huffpost is now doing?

If Republicans Keep The House, This Might Be The Reason Why | HuffPost

I've always believed a democracy gets the government they deserve. Maybe if the R's keep all three branches of our government, people like you will wise up and realize power tends to corrupt, and when it becomes absolute you and others who vote for the R's, might regret your vote.

Gary Johnson ran on the Libertarian Ticket in 2016, so unless you have evidence I voted Republican, we you need to stop lying about how I voted!

It is those like you that vote for one party system just like the people you hate and have caused this mess we see now!

Maybr if you would actually votw for the best Candidate and not what your political party tells you to vote for then maybe you can hold your head up high but until then, well you are no better than the straight ticket GOP voter!

Also you had no problem with Democrats holding both Houses and the Oval Office, so which one of us support tyranny?

a) I've looked and nowhere could I find any post in which I claimed you voted Republican.

b) The D's held the H. of Rep. and the Senate for two years, they did not hold a majority in the Supreme Court.

In this damn thread you claimed I voted for the R's, so right there either you can not remember what you wrote or you are a damn liar!

You said " you and those that vote for the R's " so yeah you included me!

Also punk you had a 60 vote majority in the Senate in Obama first year and Pelosi and Reid held the House and Senate from 2007 - 2011 while Obama was in office from 2009 - 2017, so stop lying!

Reid did not lose the Senate until the 2014 election.

So as you sit there denying what you wrote the fact remains you support one political party systems as long as your political party is in control of the system!

• You Can Not Be Civil

If Democrats lose in November will you admit that your message is failing to gain votes with the voter or will you scream " gerrymandering " like the Huffpost is now doing?

I've always believed a democracy gets the government they deserve. Maybe if the R's keep all three branches of our government, people like you will wise up and realize power tends to corrupt, and when it becomes absolute you and others who vote for the R's, might regret your vote.

Gary Johnson ran on the Libertarian Ticket in 2016, so unless you have evidence I voted Republican, we you need to stop lying about how I voted!

It is those like you that vote for one party system just like the people you hate and have caused this mess we see now!

Maybr if you would actually votw for the best Candidate and not what your political party tells you to vote for then maybe you can hold your head up high but until then, well you are no better than the straight ticket GOP voter!

Also you had no problem with Democrats holding both Houses and the Oval Office, so which one of us support tyranny?

a) I've looked and nowhere could I find any post in which I claimed you voted Republican.

b) The D's held the H. of Rep. and the Senate for two years, they did not hold a majority in the Supreme Court.

In this damn thread you claimed I voted for the R's, so right there either you can not remember what you wrote or you are a damn liar!

Also punk you had a 60 vote majority in the Senate in Obama first year and Pelosi and Reid held the House and Senate from 2007 - 2011 while Obama was in office from 2009 - 2017, so stop lying!

So as you sit there denying what you wrote the fact remains you support one political party systems as long as your political party is in control of the system!

Nice try, I suppose you have the narcissist affliction since you claim I, "said " you and those that vote for the R's " .

I had no vision that you existed, let alone voted for the Republican Party, when I made that statement. No wonder you voted for Johnson, you're a bit loony.

Nice try, I suppose you have the narcissist affliction since you claim I, "said " you and those that vote for the R's " .

I had no vision that you existed, let alone voted for the Republican Party, when I made that statement. No wonder you voted for Johnson, you're a bit loony.

So now you were caught claiming I voted Republican and now you call me loony while still denying what you wrote!

The funny part you have no issue with tyranny nor could you argue what I wrote because the reality is you supoort the one political party system as long as they are Democrats!

Also you were corrected about making a false claim because had you just meant those that vote Republican you would have not wrote that I also vote Republican and in fact I vote for the best person for the job which was not Trump or Hillary!

Hell I would have voted for Stein had Johnson not run because I am not a partisan whore like those like you and believe the country deserve better than the nonsense you vote for!

Now keep on attacking me because you once told me you would arrest me and use your badge to abuse me, so the real mentally ill poster here is you and those like you!

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever....

I've seen a few optimistic people talk like they are confident that Trump will or already has already turned everything around.

But that is hardly indicative of the GOP as a whole.

And considering the way you on the left has made a high art form of personal attacks, I take it your complaint about "incivility" was some type of deep irony that I just did not get.

So now you were caught claiming I voted Republican and now you call me loony while still denying what you wrote!

The funny part you have no issue with tyranny nor could you argue what I wrote because the reality is you supoort the one political party system as long as they are Democrats!

Also you were corrected about making a false claim because had you just meant those that vote Republican you would have not wrote that I also vote Republican and in fact I vote for the best person for the job which was not Trump or Hillary!

Hell I would have voted for Stein had Johnson not run because I am not a partisan whore like those like you and believe the country deserve better than the nonsense you vote for!

Now keep on attacking me because you once told me you would arrest me and use your badge to abuse me, so the real mentally ill poster here is you and those like you!

Thanks for sharing, in all honesty I don't give a shit for what you think, or want you want others to believe about me. I don't attack you, you're not worth it.

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever....

I've seen a few optimistic people talk like they are confident that Trump will or already has already turned everything around.

And considering the way you on the left has made a high art form of personal attacks, I take it your complaint about "incivility" was some type of deep irony that I just did not get.

I give what I get. In you case I don't, since you have no opinions and make no posts which do not echo the propaganda you've been told to believe.

What evidence do you have to make the claim that Kavanaugh was innocent and Ford's accusation was false?

What evidence do you have that Kavanaugh was guilty and Ford's accusation was true?

Seems to me your attack on my character is based more on your biases and character flaws than anything I've posted suggests.

Seems your entire opening post was based on biases and your hyperpartisan character flaws.

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

You seem to have been struck dumb, and cannot respond to this thread in any intelligent / thoughtful manner. Isn't there a rule against your misappropriation of the thread's premise? It was not that difficult to discern, but ... well, I won't go there since I obey the rules.

Here is more civility for you

Multiple Republican Offices Across the Country Vandalized by Unhinged Leftists

I give what I get. In you case I don't, since you have no opinions and make no posts which do not echo the propaganda you've been told to believe.

It was pretty rude of you to dismiss everything I say as "propaganda I was told to believe"

I made a real point in response to your op, and quite civilly. You ignored it, and attacked me personally.

Would you like to try again? IN the spirit of civility and pursuit of real honest dialog?

Here it is again.

• You Can Not Be Civil
WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

I SUGGEST YOU GIVE US A GOOD REASON SOME DAY, BECAUSE AFTER THE DECADES OF ATTACKS FROM THE LEFT, WE REALLY DON'T FEEL CIVILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY YOU FOLKS, MUCH LESS RETURNED!!!

Lies.
I've noticed the civility levels have tanked recently.
Even more than usual.
You see the left believes only in taking a position that is the exact polar opposite of conservatives.
Whatever we support, you oppose.
That's your entire political ideology in a nutshell.

• You Can Not Be Civil
WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

Lies.
Even more than usual.
You see the left believes only in taking a position that is the exact polar opposite of conservatives.

The dominate position taken by conservatives (small 'c') is to attack the left. What positive methods do you or other's on the right have to offer. Be explicit!

It was pretty rude of you to dismiss everything I say as "propaganda I was told to believe"

I made a real point in response to your op, and quite civilly. You ignored it, and attacked me personally.

Would you like to try again? IN the spirit of civility and pursuit of real honest dialog?

Here it is again.

Fair enough.

.Q. Are you suggesting more members of the GOP do not support the chaos and hate mongering which defines Trump and his followers.

Where is the bus those members Trump has tossed under the bus hidden?

It is clear that the leadership in the Congress, McConnell and Ryan in particular, have turned the country upside down, by putting the R Party First, and not We the People.

• You Can Not Be Civil
WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

Lies.
Even more than usual.

The dominate position taken by conservatives (small 'c') is to attack the left. What positive methods do you or other's on the right have to offer. Be explicit!

Better jobs and wages though better trade and immigration policy.

Here it is again.

Fair enough.

.Q. Are you suggesting more members of the GOP do not support the chaos and hate mongering which defines Trump and his followers.

Where is the bus those members Trump has tossed under the bus hidden?

It is clear that the leadership in the Congress, McConnell and Ryan in particular, have turned the country upside down, by putting the R Party First, and not We the People.

I consider the accusation of "hate mongering" to be "propaganda YOU were told to believe"

Give me, in your opinion, the most important example of Trump "hatemongering", and I will address it.

DO NOT do what libs normally do in this situation, which is throw a large number of rash accusations or links up, and pretend that you are prepared to seriously discuss each one.

Give me what you consider the most important.

• You Can Not Be Civil
WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

Lies.
Even more than usual.

One data point which can be attributed to the Obama Administration guiding the ship of state away from the rocks. All Trump has done in the regard to better jobs and higher wages is your wishful thinking.

The Great Recession lasted two years, from 2007 to 2009:

"The economic downturn the United States suffered from late 2007 to the third quarter of 2009 was particularly damaging. Output, consumption, investment, employment and total hours worked dropped far more during the recent recession than the comparable average figures for all other recessions since 1945."

See: The Great Recession: A Macroeconomic Earthquake | Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis

Let's not pretend Trump has done anything to bring us back from the brink as did Obama. Trump inherited an economy already on the mend, notwithstanding the efforts by McConnell&Co. to oppose Obama and his efforts to bring us back.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Oh Teh Irony.

Links to the conservative mobs shouting down people at Congressional Hearings and rioting on University campuses to prevent liberals from speaking?

Links to Conservative leaders calling for conservatives to harass and attack liberals in restaurants and outside of their homes and businesses?

WE CANNOT BE CIVIL???

Lies.
Even more than usual.

One data point which can be attributed to the Obama Administration guiding the ship of state away from the rocks. All Trump has done in the regard to better jobs and higher wages is your wishful thinking.

The Great Recession lasted two years, from 2007 to 2009:

"The economic downturn the United States suffered from late 2007 to the third quarter of 2009 was particularly damaging. Output, consumption, investment, employment and total hours worked dropped far more during the recent recession than the comparable average figures for all other recessions since 1945."

See: The Great Recession: A Macroeconomic Earthquake | Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis

Let's not pretend Trump has done anything to bring us back from the brink as did Obama. Trump inherited an economy already on the mend, notwithstanding the efforts by McConnell&Co. to oppose Obama and his efforts to bring us back.

Underneath the normal ups and downs of the economy have been a decades long wage stagnation, caused by, imo, outsourcing, the trade deficit and immigration.

Many of Trump's policies, if enacted, should remove the primary factors driving that stagnation.

Forum List

Back