The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

you are going to hell, boy.

I am a licensed Christian minister with 14 years of college study. I know my Bible, and I am going to the Wisconsin Dells after I die. I have a teepee and a squaw waiting for me in the HAPPY HUNTING GROUNDS.

AMEN HALLELUIA!

I am a licensed Christian minister with 14 years of college study. I know my Bible, and I am going to the Wisconsin Dells after I die. I have a teepee and a squaw waiting for me in the HAPPY HUNTING GROUNDS.

AMEN HALLELUIA!

14 years of college study? that is nothing, i have 30 years of elementary school studying.

The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

That's because the "real" Jesus was made out of chocolate.

chocolate_jesus_1_2.jpg

I thought he was made out of bread soaked in wine.

I find it hard to take seriously the words of a man standing in a cornfield dressed only in daisy dukes and black crew socks......
I find it hard to take seriously the words of a poster with a cat as an avitar. :rolleyes:

Can't you just critique his message?

You really are not informed enough and Jesus never hit anyone with the whip. Or does your bloodlust drive you to such absurd claims with no conviction?

As always, you are one crazy pathological lying nincompoop. Why do you have to lie all of the time???????

Go read about the money changers in the Temple courtyard. Jesus scourged them.

Scourged in a polite translations of the word means "Whipped the shit out of." Not only did he whip them with a whip, but he overturned their exchange tables where they did business.
If you have never read the Bible, why pester us with your grossly stupid comments?

You've got Jesus scourging people....but I'm the crazy one? You're a fuckwad. There is absolutely no evidence he physically hit anyone and the narrative makes it clear he drove them by cracking the whip you dumbfuck.

I thought he used the cord on their backs.

But he didn't actually scourge them. I don't think. Scourging is a little more extreme.

AMEN HALLELUIA!

Who issued your licennse?
I would have to go out to my garage to look in my Navy Sea Chest. I can not remember their name, but the church was in San Francisco the most holy city in America.

AMEN HALLELUIA!

What verses say he physically hit vendors?

PATHOLOGICAL-LYING-SHITFORBRAINS, money changers are not going to run away from their money when the are being scourged if somebody is waving a whip around in the air. They will run if they fear for their LIVES.

This Jesus of Nazareth was one angry son of a gun and they were not going to let him kill them. Money is one thing. Saving your life is another.

So basically you spent 14 years in college study to learn how to use all caps when you make bullshit claims.

Congrats.

AMEN HALLELUIA!

What verses say he physically hit vendors?

PATHOLOGICAL-LYING-SHITFORBRAINS, money changers are not going to run away from their money when the are being scourged if somebody is waving a whip around in the air. They will run if they fear for their LIVES.

This Jesus of Nazareth was one angry son of a gun and they were not going to let him kill them. Money is one thing. Saving your life is another.

So basically you spent 14 years in college study to learn how to use all caps when you make bullshit claims.

Congrats.

SHITFORBRAINS. I do not use all caps when I make bullshit claims. I capitalize important words so somebody as stupid as you can see that they are important.

You have got to admit that you are the stupidest twit to ever post on this forum. Right?

CurveLight, you are banned from THE HAPPY HUNTING GROUNDS because you are too fucking stupid to deserve a squaw, much less a family dog.

As always, you are one crazy pathological lying nincompoop. Why do you have to lie all of the time???????

Go read about the money changers in the Temple courtyard. Jesus scourged them.

Scourged in a polite translations of the word means "Whipped the shit out of." Not only did he whip them with a whip, but he overturned their exchange tables where they did business.
If you have never read the Bible, why pester us with your grossly stupid comments?

You've got Jesus scourging people....but I'm the crazy one? You're a fuckwad. There is absolutely no evidence he physically hit anyone and the narrative makes it clear he drove them by cracking the whip you dumbfuck.

I thought he used the cord on their backs.

But he didn't actually scourge them. I don't think. Scourging is a little more extreme.

It's pretty well settled that he never physically hit anyone. I've no idea where you're getting your info.

It's pretty well settled that he never physically hit anyone. I've no idea where you're getting your info.

He gets his information from the Bible. They called fourteen paramedics to deal with the carnage. That was one angry crazy guy.

Forum List

Back