The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

Back to the original post. Lets say Jesus did hit people and did all these things that you claim. Ok....so what is your point? Are you trying to show people why they shouldn't believe in Jesus? I'm not quite sure of your goal of this thread.

Seriously? He's trying to rape scripture to justify his desire for violence.

As you can see, CurveLight is doing his Pathological Lying best to make up Crazy Shit about others. As the Bible clearly points out, Totally Evil People like him are condemned to eternal punishment in hell because they have rejected Jesus.

As a Christian Minister I show people the historical Jesus who was opposed to any and all organized religion. He repeatedly told people that faith was a personal thing and that people did not need to go to the Jewish Religious leaders to be saved from damnation. All they had to do was put on the Full Armor of God to be able to stand up to temptation and evil in this world.

That is something that CurveLight can not do because he does not know Jesus as I know him. Jesus is not an effiminant queer as CurveLight tries to make you think. He was a real man with real men who followed him. Men who were not afraid to fight and stand up against that which is wrong.

If you look at my signature below, you will see a Jesus who judges and makes WAR. The Bible does not lie. Only CurveLight does.

The narrative of the arrest has often been used by sadists to try and justify their bloodlust but even a cursory examination shows why their attempt is self contradicting.

Two of the disciples thought they had successfully hidden swords from Jesus so they got all excited when Jesus told them to get swords and quickly proclaimed they had two swords. Jesus reacted by saying "that is enough!" If Jesus wanted the disciples to be armed how in the hell could 2 swords be enough for 12 men? Were ten going to fart and use a chemical attack while two of them fought with swords?

The obvious question then is why did Jesus say to get swords? It was to fulfill a prophecy from Is. 53:12 regarding the Messiah being busted with armed men.

Now, what was Jesus' reaction when Peter pulled a Resevoir Dog move? Did he say "Nice swing!" ??????? No. He castigated Peter, healed the victim's ear, and said "No more of this!"

Again, keep in mind at no point in time before nor after Jesus' arrest did any disciple use a sword or any other weapon.
Luke 22 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

As previously stated, you are totally insane. You appear to be harmless otherwise.

As most people reading this string can see, you are a raving lunatic. There is no psychiatric help for people with brains as badly damaged as yours is.

The simple fact of the matter is that what you are presenting is nonsense. Jesus did what the Bible said he did. YOU can lie like Hell to try to convince some people that the Bible was lying. For most of the people, they will understand that YOU are a Pathological Liar and go about their lives.

Such is the way of the world.

Again, people, faith is a personal issue. Jesus said that over and over again. He wanted people to turn to God on an individual basis and to turn away from their father's or mother's religion, as organized religion was an abomination to God. He did not call the religious leaders of the day "Liars, Thieves and Hypocrites" for nothing. They were deceiving people, taking their money and then using the money on themselves. Jesus also called them Viper's Brew.

He did not like those sons of bitches and he made it very obvious. Jesus was not Gay. He was all man. He was not afraid of confrontation or a good fight and took the fight to the religious leaders of that day and would do the same today. Money grubbing religions need to be removed from the Earth. Jesus had no patience with those scumbags.

What people can see I am using scripture and common sense to make my arguments while you do nothing but whine like a little bitch. Thank you.

Nate--

Couldn't the sword mentioned in the passage relate to Jesus bringing forth a sword of wisdom rather than a call to arms?

People turn away from Organized Religion and turn to individual faith in God. If you seek Him, you will find Him.

When ever nonreligious people earnestly seek after God, they always come away with the same message and that always is, "You need to turn away from the sins of the world and trust in Me."

It is not a mandate, but instead it is a suggestion. Turn to God on an individual basis. Turn away from organized religion be it on television, on the radio or on the corner of your block.

You worship God in spirit, NOT in a building. Ask Him to help you. In that progression you will become a better person.

Remember also that God hates organized Religion. He hates it with a passion. Read about what He is going to do with organized religion in the Book of Revelation.

In my signature you see a warrior riding a white horse and he is going to war. That is Jesus, and he is on his way to kill two hundred million followers of the False Prophet who are attacking his people of Israel. Jesus is not a wimp. He is a warrior. Read about Him in the Bible and get to know Him better.

Jesus is a spiritual warrior, not a violent killer of men. Follow his example, and 'kill' your own inner enemies. Take care of the inner enemies and the outer enemies fall away. Non-believers are not your enemy.

Last edited:
Nate--

Couldn't the sword mentioned in the passage relate to Jesus bringing forth a sword of wisdom rather than a call to arms?

There are numerous references to swords in the Bible. In ONE reference, there is a sword of spirit that is a part of the spiritual Armor of God.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

In other references, the swords are actual swords. The followers of Jesus did not go anywhere without weapons to defend themselves. In those days with thieves about in the countryside, only a fool would be without armor.

Luk 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Luk 22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
Luk 22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
Luk 22:39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

Mat 26:51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out [his] hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

Mar 14:47 And one of them that stood by drew a sword, and smote a servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.

Jhn 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.

He did wack the shit out of some vendors outside the Temple.

It's mentioned a few times.

What verses say he physically hit vendors?

I think he knocked their tables over...busted some of their shit.

He may not have hit any....but if they gave him any lip he would have popped them a good one.

i disagree, he would not have popped them a good one....that is YOUR faulty human side speaking...

if Christ wanted to hit them, he would have.....but that contradicts what he taught and would have made him a hypocrite and faulty, and a mere human, like you and me.

He may not have hit any....but if they gave him any lip he would have popped them a good one.

i disagree, he would not have popped them a good one....that is YOUR faulty human side speaking...

if Christ wanted to hit them, he would have.....but that contradicts what he taught and would have made him a hypocrite and faulty, and a mere human, like you and me.

You could be right but I don't think Jesus was a total pacifist.

And thinking Jesus might whoop some ass isn't a fault...it's being realistic.

Maybe if their was more realism when it comes to religion there wouldn't be so much confusion.

The narrative of the arrest has often been used by sadists to try and justify their bloodlust but even a cursory examination shows why their attempt is self contradicting.

Two of the disciples thought they had successfully hidden swords from Jesus so they got all excited when Jesus told them to get swords and quickly proclaimed they had two swords. Jesus reacted by saying "that is enough!" If Jesus wanted the disciples to be armed how in the hell could 2 swords be enough for 12 men? Were ten going to fart and use a chemical attack while two of them fought with swords?

The obvious question then is why did Jesus say to get swords? It was to fulfill a prophecy from Is. 53:12 regarding the Messiah being busted with armed men.

Now, what was Jesus' reaction when Peter pulled a Resevoir Dog move? Did he say "Nice swing!" ??????? No. He castigated Peter, healed the victim's ear, and said "No more of this!"

Again, keep in mind at no point in time before nor after Jesus' arrest did any disciple use a sword or any other weapon.
Luke 22 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Nate--

There are numerous references to swords in the Bible. In ONE reference, there is a sword of spirit that is a part of the spiritual Armor of God.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

In other references, the swords are actual swords. The followers of Jesus did not go anywhere without weapons to defend themselves. In those days with thieves about in the countryside, only a fool would be without armor.

Luk 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Luk 22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
Luk 22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
Luk 22:39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

Mat 26:51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out [his] hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

Mar 14:47 And one of them that stood by drew a sword, and smote a servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.

Jhn 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.

You could be right but I don't think Jesus was a total pacifist.

And thinking Jesus might whoop some ass isn't a fault...it's being realistic.

Maybe if their was more realism when it comes to religion there wouldn't be so much confusion.

Jesus was definitely not a pacifist and that myth comes from bipolar logic. Some people think if you don't physically hurt others in some form that makes you a pacifist. He was an extreme radical revolutionary but chose methods wiser than hurting people to promote his agenda. I have a sneaking suspicion it was somewhat successful since his work is still in the daily lives of tens of millions of people.

He couldn't have been perfect because if so there was no room to make a poor choice. It could be argued his physical attack on the Temple showed he was flawed, unless one is willing to argue destruction of property is an acceptable method.

Many people who followed his teachings were murdered and tortured so you could ask if he could have taught different methods that would have helped avoid the unbelievable amount of suffering his followers endured and are still enduring. Western Christians are generally self righteous and completely ignorant about persecution. Many think they are being persecuted if you point out we are not a theocracy so it's wrong to have Crosses on government property.

Remember foolish people that we are talking about the same God who gave the Jews unlimited victories over their enemies with the foe being slaughtered on many an occasion.
God assisted the Jews in slaughtering those who would oppose the Jews. This was the same God who told the Jews to go into the Promised Land and slay ALL THE INHABITANTS THERE OF. SPARE NOT MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD. Kill them all.

Now, some how you want to pretend that this God of War and slaughter of the innocents is not the God who whipped the shit out of the money changers. You clowns are so friggin funny!

Sure, he killed countless millions of men, women and children, but he wouldn't hurt a money changer. Unbelievable. Are all of you people crazy????

You want to nuke entire nations with tens of millions of innocent people.

You're the kind of sick fuck we will be posting about when you go all the way over the edge and kill innocent americans then whack yourself with a suicide note posted online. Fuck you bitch.

You are not only a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, but you are totally insane. Please commit suicide and rid the world of one totally defective human being. Good Lord, I hope you have not started trying to breed. Please stop telling lies to the pretty young woman before you stick your dick in her. Heaven forbid she should bare a child with such defective DNA. I totally believe in EUGENICS, and you should not be allowed to breed. Please cut your dick off or do something else proactive.

too bad your parents didn't, whackjob

You want to nuke entire nations with tens of millions of innocent people.

You're the kind of sick fuck we will be posting about when you go all the way over the edge and kill innocent americans then whack yourself with a suicide note posted online. Fuck you bitch.

You are not only a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, but you are totally insane. Please commit suicide and rid the world of one totally defective human being. Good Lord, I hope you have not started trying to breed. Please stop telling lies to the pretty young woman before you stick your dick in her. Heaven forbid she should bare a child with such defective DNA. I totally believe in EUGENICS, and you should not be allowed to breed. Please cut your dick off or do something else proactive.

The reason why you are so stupid is because Eugenics always proves that bad genes in equals bad genes out. Stupidity such as yours is usually an inherited trait.

The reason why you are so stupid is because Eugenics always proves that bad genes in equals bad genes out. Stupidity such as yours is usually an inherited trait.

whatever you say, nutbar

do the voices in your head sing gregorian chant?

Remember foolish people that we are talking about the same God who gave the Jews unlimited victories over their enemies with the foe being slaughtered on many an occasion.
God assisted the Jews in slaughtering those who would oppose the Jews. This was the same God who told the Jews to go into the Promised Land and slay ALL THE INHABITANTS THERE OF. SPARE NOT MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD. Kill them all.

Now, some how you want to pretend that this God of War and slaughter of the innocents is not the God who whipped the shit out of the money changers. You clowns are so friggin funny!

Sure, he killed countless millions of men, women and children, but he wouldn't hurt a money changer. Unbelievable. Are all of you people crazy????

admitting.... i don't understand God of the old testament as well as i understand Christ /God of the New testament with the new covenant.

i'm not certain those that wrote all of the books understood what they wrote....even Christ said things that makes one wonder if all that was done, was really what God told them to do....like when someone questioned Christ about the religiously LEGAL divorce, and Christ told them that God wanted them to marry and NOT divorce....yet they had rules and procedures of how to handle divorces and acted as though it was God that ''said it was okay''....

Christ, while here on Earth was NOT vengeful, was not a warrior, was a man of peace and resisted warring as the pharisees were jumping at the bit for rebellion against the Romans, Christ was submissive, and forgiving, he spent his time with sinners and beggars and the lowly crowds on the status scale, he said not to harm children and if we did we would be punished etc....

It is hard to understand how they can be the same God, yet I know they are....I suppose, someday, i will have a revelation, and understand it all ....:eusa_pray:

admitting.... i don't understand God of the old testament as well as i understand Christ /God of the New testament with the new covenant.

i'm not certain those that wrote all of the books understood what they wrote....even Christ said things that makes one wonder if all that was done, was really what God told them to do....like when someone questioned Christ about the religiously LEGAL divorce, and Christ told them that God wanted them to marry and NOT divorce....yet they had rules and procedures of how to handle divorces and acted as though it was God that ''said it was okay''....

Christ, while here on Earth was NOT vengeful, was not a warrior, was a man of peace and resisted warring as the pharisees were jumping at the bit for rebellion against the Romans, Christ was submissive, and forgiving, he spent his time with sinners and beggars and the lowly crowds on the status scale, he said not to harm children and if we did we would be punished etc....

It is hard to understand how they can be the same God, yet I know they are....I suppose, someday, i will have a revelation, and understand it all ....:eusa_pray:

The Bible says that God is UNCHANGING. If so, then the Warrior God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament. Either the Bible is inerrant, or our understanding of God is in error.

Look carefully at Revelation where Jesus makes his appearance on a White horse in Heaven and comes to Earth with a mighty white army in shining white armour and the first thing that he does is kill Two Hundred Million people in an army that is following the Satanic False Prophet that we are warned about will be the evil religion of the end times, Mystery Babylon. Jesus will kill two hundred million people and the blood will cover the countryside so deep that it will be as high as a horses bridle.

Hell, that is the God of the Old Testament all over again. Are we misunderstanding the Jesus of the New Testament when we say that he did not whip anybody. I think that is rather obvious. Remember those money changers were Jews in business. For them to run away and leave their money on their tables tells me that they were in fear for their lives. People, Jesus was angry as all get out, and it was obvious from the narrative that he was the same as the God of the Old Testament.

I am reminded of that bumper sticker that I saw a few years ago that read, "People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!"

what war tools does Jesus use in Revelation?

I thought He uses the WORD OF GOD as a sword to rid the Earth of Evil, once and for all and that much of this spiritual battle takes place in the heavenly sense with Michael the Arch angel?

How about giving me the Passage, the chapter and verse(s) where Jesus is physically killing people on Earth in a warlike setting, so I can become more familar with the Scripture on this...? (pretty please) :)

Care

so neubarth, do you disregard the actions of God/Christ in the Bible to reconcile God not changing from the old testament? I say that Christ understands God or Himself, better than Jews interpreting God.

so neubarth, do you disregard the actions of God/Christ in the Bible to reconcile God not changing from the old testament? I say that Christ understands God or Himself, better than Jews interpreting God.

That leaves you in a quandary, Care4all. Think about it. Christianity maintains that the Bible is used as the inerrant source of information about God. Are you taking the position that we are to disregard it in whole or in part? If you are doing so, please tell us what parts you want to disregard. The Bible says that God is unchanging, so you are treading on very dangerous ground.

It is very obvious to me that God has not changed. He is totally consistent from the beginning to the end of the Bible. When people start trying to bend God to their distorted viewpoints it is then that there are problems. God consistently slaps down sin and sinners who will not depart from their sin. He is a God who will kill those who ignore Him. He has done it thousands of times. He is going to do it again in Revelation. He IS a God of WAR and DEATH and DESTRUCTION. If you deny it, then you are denying the major message in the Bible. GOD HATES SIN AND WILL DESTROY AND PUNISH THOSE WHO ARE SINNERS.

The greatest all time sermons are those about the WRATH of GOD.

Last edited:

The Bible says that God is UNCHANGING. If so, then the Warrior God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament. Either the Bible is inerrant, or our understanding of God is in error.

Look carefully at Revelation where Jesus makes his appearance on a White horse in Heaven and comes to Earth with a mighty white army in shining white armour and the first thing that he does is kill Two Hundred Million people in an army that is following the Satanic False Prophet that we are warned about will be the evil religion of the end times, Mystery Babylon. Jesus will kill two hundred million people and the blood will cover the countryside so deep that it will be as high as a horses bridle.

Hell, that is the God of the Old Testament all over again. Are we misunderstanding the Jesus of the New Testament when we say that he did not whip anybody. I think that is rather obvious. Remember those money changers were Jews in business. For them to run away and leave their money on their tables tells me that they were in fear for their lives. People, Jesus was angry as all get out, and it was obvious from the narrative that he was the same as the God of the Old Testament.

I am reminded of that bumper sticker that I saw a few years ago that read, "People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!"

Do you actually think you can rape Jesus with no consequences?

You will drown in your own bloodlust hate. It wouldn't surprise me if you have murded people and stored them on your property. You're looking like a non-fictional version of the movie "Frailty."

Forum List

Back