The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

As always, you are one crazy pathological lying nincompoop. Why do you have to lie all of the time???????

Go read about the money changers in the Temple courtyard. Jesus scourged them.

Scourged in a polite translations of the word means "Whipped the shit out of." Not only did he whip them with a whip, but he overturned their exchange tables where they did business.
If you have never read the Bible, why pester us with your grossly stupid comments?

You've got Jesus scourging people....but I'm the crazy one? You're a fuckwad. There is absolutely no evidence he physically hit anyone and the narrative makes it clear he drove them by cracking the whip you dumbfuck.

I thought he used the cord on their backs.

But he didn't actually scourge them. I don't think. Scourging is a little more extreme.

I am a licensed Christian minister with 14 years of college study. I know my Bible, and I am going to the Wisconsin Dells after I die. I have a teepee and a squaw waiting for me in the HAPPY HUNTING GROUNDS.

AMEN HALLELUIA!

Who issued your licennse?
I would have to go out to my garage to look in my Navy Sea Chest. I can not remember their name, but the church was in San Francisco the most holy city in America.

So you brag about being licensed because a couple of homeless guys swindled you out of some cash....

What fucking fifty gallon drum of axle grease did your fat ass manage to squeak out of? Are you an early symptom of obamacare?

You've got Jesus scourging people....but I'm the crazy one? You're a fuckwad. There is absolutely no evidence he physically hit anyone and the narrative makes it clear he drove them by cracking the whip you dumbfuck.

But he didn't actually scourge them. I don't think. Scourging is a little more extreme.

Who issued your licennse?
I would have to go out to my garage to look in my Navy Sea Chest. I can not remember their name, but the church was in San Francisco the most holy city in America.

So you brag about being licensed because a couple of homeless guys swindled you out of some cash....

What fucking fifty gallon drum of axle grease did your fat ass manage to squeak out of? Are you an early symptom of obamacare?

I didn't pay any money for my license. I finally remembered the name of the Church. It was the Universal Life Church and I joined it in San Francisco when I and my roomy, Rod Stark were going through Naval Nuclear Power School at Mare Island. I think he sent in some money for his license, but I refused to do so because I was only a third class petty officer at the time and had to support a bunch of children. Eight different women thought that I was the father of their children. Rod who never fathered a child spend some time in Prison years later, and I figured that was because he sent that money in. You can not bribe God, and he likes men who know what their responsibility is towards women. You have got to pleasure them, or you are not a man.

Oh, I have a dynamic ass. All of the women in my life have told me that. Nothing fat about it. It is a little bit on the narrow side.

Last edited:
The definition of EXPERT is "a former leak under pressure".

Yep, I gave up on Rubbers years ago. The damn things always burst under the heat of action.

Probably because you confused the starter tear hole for the rubber.

"Look honey! This condom comes with a free baloon!"

Nope, you are mistaken again. Those damn things exploding is the reason why I had to pay child support for a third of a hundred kids.

fuck college, i just call myself expert in expertology in everything.

Yep, I gave up on Rubbers years ago. The damn things always burst under the heat of action.

I didn't pay any money for my license. I finally remembered the name of the Church. It was the Universal Life Church and I joined it in San Francisco when I and my roomy, Rod Stark were going through Naval Nuclear Power School at Mare Island. I think he sent in some money for his license, but I refused to do so because I was only a third class petty officer at the time and had to support a bunch of children. Eight different women thought that I was the father of their children. Rod who never fathered a child spend some time in Prison years later, and I figured that was because he sent that money in. You can not bribe God, and he likes men who know what their responsibility is towards women. You have got to pleasure them, or you are not a man.

Oh, I have a dynamic ass. All of the women in my life have told me that. Nothing fat about it. It is a little bit on the narrow side.

Hot snots o' frozen fireballs!

Someone got sent to prison as punishment for donating money to a church that issued your "license."

Go ahead and toss back a can of drano.

Someone got sent to prison as punishment for donating money to a church that issued your "license."

God's punishment. It was not related to his license. He violated some other law, but they put him through college and he came out a PhD. There are benefits to getting caught doing something wrong. The government figures that you need more education, so sends you through anything you desire.

God's punishment. It was not related to his license. He violated some other law, but they put him through college and he came out a PhD. There are benefits to getting caught doing something wrong. The government figures that you need more education, so sends you through anything you desire.

You're an idiot. Bye bye.

You're an idiot. Bye bye.

You got tired of acting the fool........ I do not blame you. It must be embarrassing to look so stupid all of the time.

Hello,

YEs you are right i also heard about this many people think that.but i think that he is the real jesus that we seen and i belive in him. he did so much good aork that only god can do.

thanks!!

Matthew 10:30-37
32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:32-37 - PassageLookup - King James Version - BibleGateway.com

Yea Jesus wasn't the peace loving hippy people seem to think he was.

32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

You don't understand the passage you cited. He was saying he didn't come to tell those under Roman and Temple oppression to simply obey what they were being told. He also wasn't talking about a literal sword. That is why he never let the disciples carry swords even though they wanted to because they were hoping he was going to lead a military revolt against Rome.

For the foolishly informed, please don't embarrass yourself by trying to bring up the passage from Luke regarding Jesus' arrest in the garden because you will simply demonstrate you are clueless about the narrative.

We also know post Easter none of the disciples nor new converts carried swords or used weapons at all.

But hey, if you want to follow the lead of a jackass who thinks God punished someone with prison for donating money to a church then by all means.....jump on that crazy train.

Back to the original post. Lets say Jesus did hit people and did all these things that you claim. Ok....so what is your point? Are you trying to show people why they shouldn't believe in Jesus? I'm not quite sure of your goal of this thread.

To clarify my last post take a gander at Eph 6:

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

Notice the use of the word "sword." That is exactly the context Jesus used the word.

Well done. As you can see Jesus was not the limp wristed effeminate Gay Blade that CurveLight keeps on telling us he was.

I could see it now if that Pathological Liar CurveLight was right.

Limp wrist-ed Jesus speaking with a lisp was sashaying all over the temple grounds in his most effeminate gay manner waiving his hips and a short whip in the air and people ran away in terror afraid that he might touch them and make them Gay, too.

You never know with this limp wrist-ed homosexual stuff, if he touched you, maybe you could catch it. In my prime where I enjoyed the company of lovely women every night, I'd run away, too.

Of course, that Gay Jesus that CurveLight wants you to believe never happened. Jewish money lenders never ran away from their money or their tables because of a gay Jesus. I mean, let's face it, THEY WERE JEWS! Since when do Jews run away from their money??????

Back to the original post. Lets say Jesus did hit people and did all these things that you claim. Ok....so what is your point? Are you trying to show people why they shouldn't believe in Jesus? ...

Not at all. Jesus was a very strong man. He was a carpenter. He was not afraid of a fight. He had a firm hatred of all organized religion, especially any religion that lived to collect money from the people. He went balistic when he met with the money grugging ministers of money grubbing religion. I take it that CurveLight is a follower of one of those money grubbing religions.

Religion as Jesus repeatedly said was a personal thing. We were all as INDIVIDUALS to make our decisions for God. We had to battle against an evil Spirit world that always takes over man's religions and turns them into money grubbing religions. Burn those building down and return to Jesus' simple plan of faith.

Back to the original post. Lets say Jesus did hit people and did all these things that you claim. Ok....so what is your point? Are you trying to show people why they shouldn't believe in Jesus? I'm not quite sure of your goal of this thread.

Seriously? He's trying to rape scripture to justify his desire for violence.

For the foolishly informed, please don't embarrass yourself by trying to bring up the passage from Luke regarding Jesus' arrest in the garden because you will simply demonstrate you are clueless about the narrative.

We also know post Easter none of the disciples nor new converts carried swords or used weapons at all.

But hey, if you want to follow the lead of a jackass who thinks God punished someone with prison for donating money to a church then by all means.....jump on that crazy train.
MORE OF YOUR INSANE LIES. DAMN, YOU ARE THE MOST MORALLY CORRUPT PERSON I HAVE EVER RUN INTO ON A MESSAGE BOARD! Peter carried a sword. He knew how to quickly use it, too. The sword was quickly drawn because it was on a sheath on Peter's side.

Jhn 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.
Jhn 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

God's punishment for Rod was that he receive a Doctorate and is now a millionaire. It was not really a severe punishment as CurveLight would lie to you to try to make you believe. He lies all of the time and is a scumbag from the depths of hell.

Also, you will note that CurveLight would have you believe that there was a celebration called Easter on the Jewish calendar. That, of course, is another lie. The Jews did not celebrate Christian Holidays before there were any Christians. Two thousand years later, some do celebrate the Easter Bunny with their children.

Last edited:

Seriously? He's trying to rape scripture to justify his desire for violence.

As you can see, CurveLight is doing his Pathological Lying best to make up Crazy Shit about others. As the Bible clearly points out, Totally Evil People like him are condemned to eternal punishment in hell because they have rejected Jesus.

As a Christian Minister I show people the historical Jesus who was opposed to any and all organized religion. He repeatedly told people that faith was a personal thing and that people did not need to go to the Jewish Religious leaders to be saved from damnation. All they had to do was put on the Full Armor of God to be able to stand up to temptation and evil in this world.

That is something that CurveLight can not do because he does not know Jesus as I know him. Jesus is not an effiminant queer as CurveLight tries to make you think. He was a real man with real men who followed him. Men who were not afraid to fight and stand up against that which is wrong.

If you look at my signature below, you will see a Jesus who judges and makes WAR. The Bible does not lie. Only CurveLight does.

Last edited:
The narrative of the arrest has often been used by sadists to try and justify their bloodlust but even a cursory examination shows why their attempt is self contradicting.

Two of the disciples thought they had successfully hidden swords from Jesus so they got all excited when Jesus told them to get swords and quickly proclaimed they had two swords. Jesus reacted by saying "that is enough!" If Jesus wanted the disciples to be armed how in the hell could 2 swords be enough for 12 men? Were ten going to fart and use a chemical attack while two of them fought with swords?

The obvious question then is why did Jesus say to get swords? It was to fulfill a prophecy from Is. 53:12 regarding the Messiah being busted with armed men.

Now, what was Jesus' reaction when Peter pulled a Resevoir Dog move? Did he say "Nice swing!" ??????? No. He castigated Peter, healed the victim's ear, and said "No more of this!"

Again, keep in mind at no point in time before nor after Jesus' arrest did any disciple use a sword or any other weapon.
Luke 22 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

The narrative of the arrest has often been used by sadists to try and justify their bloodlust but even a cursory examination shows why their attempt is self contradicting.

Two of the disciples thought they had successfully hidden swords from Jesus so they got all excited when Jesus told them to get swords and quickly proclaimed they had two swords. Jesus reacted by saying "that is enough!" If Jesus wanted the disciples to be armed how in the hell could 2 swords be enough for 12 men? Were ten going to fart and use a chemical attack while two of them fought with swords?

The obvious question then is why did Jesus say to get swords? It was to fulfill a prophecy from Is. 53:12 regarding the Messiah being busted with armed men.

Now, what was Jesus' reaction when Peter pulled a Resevoir Dog move? Did he say "Nice swing!" ??????? No. He castigated Peter, healed the victim's ear, and said "No more of this!"

Again, keep in mind at no point in time before nor after Jesus' arrest did any disciple use a sword or any other weapon.
Luke 22 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

As previously stated, you are totally insane. You appear to be harmless otherwise.

As most people reading this string can see, you are a raving lunatic. There is no psychiatric help for people with brains as badly damaged as yours is.

The simple fact of the matter is that what you are presenting is nonsense. Jesus did what the Bible said he did. YOU can lie like Hell to try to convince some people that the Bible was lying. For most of the people, they will understand that YOU are a Pathological Liar and go about their lives.

Such is the way of the world.

Again, people, faith is a personal issue. Jesus said that over and over again. He wanted people to turn to God on an individual basis and to turn away from their father's or mother's religion, as organized religion was an abomination to God. He did not call the religious leaders of the day "Liars, Thieves and Hypocrites" for nothing. They were deceiving people, taking their money and then using the money on themselves. Jesus also called them Viper's Brew.

He did not like those sons of bitches and he made it very obvious. Jesus was not Gay. He was all man. He was not afraid of confrontation or a good fight and took the fight to the religious leaders of that day and would do the same today. Money grubbing religions need to be removed from the Earth. Jesus had no patience with those scumbags.

Forum List

Back