The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

Are you joking? You're the fucking nutwack lusting over nuking millions of men women and children you sick fuck. But someone making a dumb comment about daisy dukes is nasty.....when will you Westboro Baptist asswipes get a clue?

I have run across really crazy people before, but you are the nuttiest. I sure hope they lock you up. You think that it is fine for hundreds of millions of people to have their throats slit in front of their wives and children, but it is wrong to kill the throat slitters. You are one crazy nincompoop.

The simple fact of the matter is that we have had one hundred declarations of war against the United States by Radical Islam. It is time that we respond in kind. Radical Islam needs to be totally eliminated from the surface of the Earth. The sooner we do so the safer the world will be.

Many years ago, there was a song that went, "Jesus walked around showing his tender love. Those who believed had a small taste of heaven above. People saw and were amazed at his healing power. God don't change as the Bible says, and he is healing people now."

So was Jesus this wonderful, all loving, all kind person who showed us how we were supposed to live our lives?

In the Bible we see a man, Jesus, who walked around several Roman provinces creating difficulty for the administrators of those provinces. People were rising up against the Romans and killing them in all of the areas that Jesus traveled to and spoke to the masses. He had a crowd of men who followed him. One of the men of that crowd was a Zealot who was active in pushing insurrection and fomented the killing of Roman officials. Because of his associations, the Romans did not like or trust Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus not only kept company with a bunch of ragged men who frequently slept out in fields at night, but he and his men were guilty of taking grain from the fields to eat without the farmers' permission. In the cities, Jesus kept company with whores and prostitutes and people who stole money from the masses. The saying used to be that "They will know you by the company that you keep." Well, certainly, Jesus did not keep good company.

Jesus had a bad habit of attacking dignified and devout Jewish religious leaders and calling them ugly names by the dozen. These good men who were trying to keep the populace placated so they would stop rising up against the Roman government were called "Blind, Fools, Hypocrites" and a host of other nasty names.

At a time where tensions were extremely high Jesus was seen with a whip hitting his fellow Jews and beating them viciously so that they were running in all different directions while Jesus ransacked their places of business. Obviously, this is not a man who was "Walking around showing his tender love." He was called by many, "A Mad Man." and many were afraid of him.

I could go on and on and on and on, but the reality is that if we were to pattern our lives on the life that Jesus lived, we would more than likely be in jail or in courts under trial for criminal and civil offenses. That is not exactly the type of example we would want to set if we were trying to create a new religion. Obviously something was wrong here.

See how with some rationalization and an active imagination you can totally twist the truth into a lie.....and make it sound plausible.

You get an "A" in the class of Progressive thought.

See how with some rationalization and an active imagination you can totally twist the truth into a lie.....and make it sound plausible.

There is no dishonesty in my writing at the beginning of this thread. Everything I wrote is true. Again, you just prove that most people do not have a clue about what is in the Bible.
If you have never read it, you should not comment on it.

You really are not informed enough and Jesus never hit anyone with the whip. Or does your bloodlust drive you to such absurd claims with no conviction?

As always, you are one crazy pathological lying nincompoop. Why do you have to lie all of the time???????

Go read about the money changers in the Temple courtyard. Jesus scourged them.

Scourged in a polite translations of the word means "Whipped the shit out of." Not only did he whip them with a whip, but he overturned their exchange tables where they did business.
If you have never read the Bible, why pester us with your grossly stupid comments?

The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

That's because the "real" Jesus was made out of chocolate.

chocolate_jesus_1_2.jpg

that thing built my hotrod.

There is no dishonesty in my writing at the beginning of this thread. Everything I wrote is true. Again, you just prove that most people do not have a clue about what is in the Bible.
If you have never read it, you should not comment on it.

I read it....what you did was tell the story from a different perspective.

A warped perspective.

You also left alot of shit out.

Last edited:
You really are not informed enough and Jesus never hit anyone with the whip. Or does your bloodlust drive you to such absurd claims with no conviction?

As always, you are one crazy pathological lying nincompoop. Why do you have to lie all of the time???????

Scourged in a polite translations of the word means "Whipped the shit out of." Not only did he whip them with a whip, but he overturned their exchange tables where they did business.
If you have never read the Bible, why pester us with your grossly stupid comments?

You've got Jesus scourging people....but I'm the crazy one? You're a fuckwad. There is absolutely no evidence he physically hit anyone and the narrative makes it clear he drove them by cracking the whip you dumbfuck.

You've got Jesus scourging people....but I'm the crazy one? You're a fuckwad. There is absolutely no evidence he physically hit anyone and the narrative makes it clear he drove them by cracking the whip you dumbfuck.

As always, you are a pathological liar from Hell. He cracked the whip on them you shithead. That is the reason why they ran away from all of their money. Then to add insult to injury, he threw their tables about.

Let me tell you a very simple fact, Money grubbing money changers will not run away from their money tables if somebody is making a noise with a short whip. They will run away from their money and their tables if they are in fear for their lives.

He did wack the shit out of some vendors outside the Temple.

It's mentioned a few times.

Last edited:
Curvelight is a consistent pathological liar who lies about everything almost all of the time.

Here is the passage from the Bible.

John 2:15 And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;

This was not somebody who was gently encouraging people to leave. You get the impression that Jesus was royally ticked off at what was going on. In other words, he threw a shit-fit. More power to him. I have a firm dislike for money grubbing religions.

INSIDE the temple, that was the problem. but i actually need a youtube vid to believe any of that shit.

Curvelight is a consistent pathological liar who lies about everything almost all of the time.

John 2:15 And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;

This was not somebody who was gently encouraging people to leave. You get the impression that Jesus was royally ticked off at what was going on. In other words, he threw a shit-fit. More power to him. I have a firm dislike for money grubbing religions.

So you want to judge 33 years of a man's life off of one outburst?

He knew what was in store for him and I suppose the stress involved with that knowledge made him crack when he saw people profiting from his father's house.

I would be pissed too. I believe it was an example of the manner that his second coming will be.

Last edited:

Are you joking? You're the fucking nutwack lusting over nuking millions of men women and children you sick fuck. But someone making a dumb comment about daisy dukes is nasty.....when will you Westboro Baptist asswipes get a clue?

I have run across really crazy people before, but you are the nuttiest. I sure hope they lock you up. You think that it is fine for hundreds of millions of people to have their throats slit in front of their wives and children, but it is wrong to kill the throat slitters. You are one crazy nincompoop.

The simple fact of the matter is that we have had one hundred declarations of war against the United States by Radical Islam. It is time that we respond in kind. Radical Islam needs to be totally eliminated from the surface of the Earth. The sooner we do so the safer the world will be.

You want to nuke entire nations with tens of millions of innocent people.

You're the kind of sick fuck we will be posting about when you go all the way over the edge and kill innocent americans then whack yourself with a suicide note posted online. Fuck you bitch.

Nothing in there says he physically hit anyone you dumbfuck.

What verses say he physically hit vendors?

PATHOLOGICAL-LYING-SHITFORBRAINS, money changers are not going to run away from their money when the are being scourged if somebody is waving a whip around in the air. They will run if they fear for their LIVES.

This Jesus of Nazareth was one angry son of a gun and they were not going to let him kill them. Money is one thing. Saving your life is another.

PATHOLOGICAL-LYING-SHITFORBRAINS, money changers are not going to run away from their money when the are being scourged if somebody is waving a whip around in the air. They will run if they fear for their LIVES.

This Jesus of Nazareth was one angry son of a gun and they were not going to let him kill them. Money is one thing. Saving your life is another.

you are going to hell, boy.

I think he knocked their tables over...busted some of their shit.

He may not have hit any....but if they gave him any lip he would have popped them a good one.

You want to nuke entire nations with tens of millions of innocent people.

You're the kind of sick fuck we will be posting about when you go all the way over the edge and kill innocent americans then whack yourself with a suicide note posted online. Fuck you bitch.

You are not only a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, but you are totally insane. Please commit suicide and rid the world of one totally defective human being. Good Lord, I hope you have not started trying to breed. Please stop telling lies to the pretty young woman before you stick your dick in her. Heaven forbid she should bare a child with such defective DNA. I totally believe in EUGENICS, and you should not be allowed to breed. Please cut your dick off or do something else proactive.

Good for him.:clap2:

Forum List

Back