The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Actually a Werewolf can kick a eagles ass.. Sallow is tuff on the outside but a kind man inside, Romney is a ass looking snob inside and out who smiles and shakes your hand, while stealing your money behind your back

only if he can jump high enough....and doesn't get his eyes clawed out.....

i like your avatar but you obviously haven't flown long enough to realize that Obama does not have your back....

Avatars aside..and really, that's not what this thread is about..

I am speaking to the tone and actions of the Republican party.

Where you have an elected congressperson pointing out that over 70 of the opposition party belongs to the communist party.
only 70%....?

Where you have an elected congressperson screaming "You Lie" during the President's SOTU.
give him a break....the guy was totally exasperated with the lies....

Where you have an elected congressperson saying that the President will cobble together "Death Panels".
call 'em as we see 'em....government panels (as provided for in Obamacare) that can eventually decide whether or not your granny gets an operation which could result in her living or dying can be considered a 'death panel'....

Where you have the current Presidential Candidate who is in league with actual birthers.
you guys just cannot take a joke...

Where you have a record number of filibusters.
then compromise with something we can agree on...

Where you have actual Presidential candidates talking about secession.
gotta love those Texans....

That's what the thread is about.

Democrats hate....(among other things...)

Old people
Gun owners
Conservatives
Religious people
Independent women
Independent blacks
BIG business owners
SMALL business owners
Those who are pro-life
Those who are pro-choice (if they choose life)
Those who oppose gay marriage
Those who respect the Constitution
Anyone who THINK for themselves
Anyone who actually EARNS a living
Those who don't like SEIU and ACORN

oh....let's not forget BOOSH...

Last edited:
Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans.

*ahem*

Michelle Malkin » The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Violent Liberal Hate Rhetoric: Fifteen Quotes - John Hawkins - [page]

Festering leads to anger, anger leads to a rage, rage leads to hate, hate leads to lose in your marbles. Hopefully in public. But let's be fair and balanced here, it comes from both side:eusa_whistle: period

Politicians are weak and American voters are selfish

It is always easy to offer up tax cuts or new programs. Makes it easy to get reelected

What is hard is to tell Americans that they will have to sacrifice. They will have to pay more and receive less. Any politician who is foolish enough to do so is instantly attacked by the opposition and is unlikely to get elected

Yet, you stand in support of the one guy that above all else, believes we should "spend more and receive more".

Obama has already offered up a trillion dollars in spending cuts if Republicans would support $300 billion in tax increases

Republicans balked

so then obama is an obstructionist too?

This whole thread is a major fail. Billy Boy said the Republicans were the party of hate. So now they're haters and the enemy.

Sallow is just mimicking his other hero, lie, cheat and kill, Billy Clinton. Standard protocol for the left. Repeat the lie enough times and some will actually believe it.

Not mimicing anything.

Been saying this for quite a long time.

Clinton's speech was germane to my point.

Conservatives don't attack ideas..they attack the person. They personalize.

Clinton was a godless, womanizing, communist bent on destroying America according to conservatives. They hated him so much..they closed the government, twice and impeached him.
Obama is a godless, muslim, foreign, fascist, communist, bent on destroying America according to conservatives, They hate him so much, they've made making him a one term president, number one policy and flung a record number of filibusters his way..while opening up congressional investigation and investigation chaired by none other then criminal (yeah..a real live criminal) Darrell Issa.

See the pattern?

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

What have been democrats' attacks on Mitt? He's greedy, heartless, crazy Mormon bent on enslaving women, putting people out of work and taking all the wealth of America and concentrating it at the top 1%. How is that any different, whatsoever, from your alleged attacks?

Hint: it's not.

Yeah, conservatives attack the person.

That's why Obama called Mitt Romney a fellon and a murderer. Because ONLY conservatives attack people.

Sallow is a text book case for how libs project onto others.

Or simply them condemn in others what they are too self-righteous to see in themselves.

What did the Bible say about such people?

Isaiah Chapter 65 (Tanakh)

2 I have spread out My hands all the day unto a rebellious people, that walk in a way that is not good, after their own thoughts;

5 That say: 'Stand by thyself, come not near to me, for I am holier than thou'; these are a smoke in My nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

6 Behold, it is written before Me; I will not keep silence, except I have requited, yea, I will requite into their bosom,

And yet liberals take God out of their platform and tell us the Bible is obsolete.

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

Republicans have taken the position that if they can't run the country........Nobody will

In the midst of the worst recession in 75 years, they took a position that unless all of their spending cuts and no tax increases are implemented that they would block anything from being implemented

Sounds like a plan given that $1,000,000,000,000 in stimulus has given us 43 straight months of 8%+ unemployment, no growth and record debt.

Block more of that stupid shit at all costs.

It is always easy to offer up tax cuts or new programs. Makes it easy to get reelected

What is hard is to tell Americans that they will have to sacrifice. They will have to pay more and receive less. Any politician who is foolish enough to do so is instantly attacked by the opposition and is unlikely to get elected

Yet, you stand in support of the one guy that above all else, believes we should "spend more and receive more".

Obama has already offered up a trillion dollars in spending cuts if Republicans would support $300 billion in tax increases

Republicans balked

Hey look, misdirection.

One, he never made those deep offers...He did offer up accounting gimmicks to be handled ata much later date. Most after what he hopes would be a second term.

What does it mean when a political party is 90+ percent WASP? Though I suspect 90% is too high it's clear today's Republican Party has rejected the label "Compassionate Conservative" for empathy is severely lacking in their rhetoric and in their behavior. Today's Republican Party is dominated by Callous Conservatives; yet present themselves as Christians.

The Nuns on the Bus have called them out for what they are. A Party whose platform begins with Avarice, Bigotry and Deception and ends with Xenophobia.

so then black people don't like white people.

thanks for sharing that bit of news.

What does it mean when a political party is 90+ percent WASP? Though I suspect 90% is too high it's clear today's Republican Party has rejected the label "Compassionate Conservative" for empathy is severely lacking in their rhetoric and in their behavior. Today's Republican Party is dominated by Callous Conservatives; yet present themselves as Christians.

The Nuns on the Bus have called them out for what they are. A Party whose platform begins with Avarice, Bigotry and Deception and ends with Xenophobia.

What does it mean when a person judges a party BY SKIN COLOR, INTEAD OF THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.

It means the real party of racism, as it has always been, is the Democrat party.

After all, it was the Democrat party that fillibustered against any move to outlaw slavery, finally necessitating a war that killed more Americans that all the other wars we have been in COMBINED.

And why? Because the Democrat party was dedicated to slavery and hating black people. The KKK was an arm of the Democrat party after the Civil War in the interests of keeping blacks subjugated and keeping them from voting.

Jim Crowe was from the Democrat party.

Literacy tests and poll taxes were done by the Democrat party to keep blacks from voting.

That's why Democrats are now dedicated in keeping blacks subjugated in POOR SCHOOLS.

Because if blacks ever learned the REAL HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, they would stop believing Democrat lies and leave the party in droves.

Bill Clinton stepped in doo doo with this one...............tell us again who called Republicans his "Enemies"?

I think that hate is being blamed on the wrong party.

Of course you think this. You deny reality and live in a bubble.

I think we see what party is denying reality. But you won't be able to keep reality at bay come November 6.

November is coming!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This whole thread is a major fail. Billy Boy said the Republicans were the party of hate. So now they're haters and the enemy.

Sallow is just mimicking his other hero, lie, cheat and kill, Billy Clinton. Standard protocol for the left. Repeat the lie enough times and some will actually believe it.

Not mimicing anything.

Been saying this for quite a long time.

Clinton's speech was germane to my point.

Conservatives don't attack ideas..they attack the person. They personalize.

Clinton was a godless, womanizing, communist bent on destroying America according to conservatives. They hated him so much..they closed the government, twice and impeached him.
Obama is a godless, muslim, foreign, fascist, communist, bent on destroying America according to conservatives, They hate him so much, they've made making him a one term president, number one policy and flung a record number of filibusters his way..while opening up congressional investigation and investigation chaired by none other then criminal (yeah..a real live criminal) Darrell Issa.

See the pattern?

Shallow you are so full of shit. We attack the person not the policies? Obama's campaign was nothing but personal attacks for nearly 2 months before Romney fired back.

This thread is a major diversion and hopefully a fail

thats nice, you guys have had four years of personal attacks.

You people ( maybe not you gramps) hate Obama, and it is hatred. To be fair the left hated and i mean hated Bush. Right now the right looks like its worse because they are out of power. Flip it, mittens wins and the left will have a harder focus with the hatred.

When you turn politics into nothing but winning you get a shitting government. Which is what we have now and everyone is to blame.

What does it mean when a person judges a party BY SKIN COLOR, INTEAD OF THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.

It means the real party of racism, as it has always been, is the Democrat party.

After all, it was the Democrat party that fillibustered against any move to outlaw slavery, finally necessitating a war that killed more Americans that all the other wars we have been in COMBINED.

And why? Because the Democrat party was dedicated to slavery and hating black people. The KKK was an arm of the Democrat party after the Civil War in the interests of keeping blacks subjugated and keeping them from voting.

Jim Crowe was from the Democrat party.

Literacy tests and poll taxes were done by the Democrat party to keep blacks from voting.

That's why Democrats are now dedicated in keeping blacks subjugated in POOR SCHOOLS.

Because if blacks ever learned the REAL HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, they would stop believing Democrat lies and leave the party in droves.

let's not go back into the past. Let's discuss the present.

The fact is that the republican party is being referred to as "too white".

Why is that?

Oh, it must be something the white people are doing wrong. They are the partuy of hate.

Really?

Why does the OP make such allegations unless he hates the "too white" party?

follow me here?

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

lol.....and i suppose your snarling wolf face represents the face of LIBERAL LOVE.........:eusa_whistle:

Actually a Werewolf can kick a eagles ass.. Sallow is tuff on the outside but a kind man inside, Romney is a ass looking snob inside and out who smiles and shakes your hand, while stealing your money behind your back

Would you please explain ONE DIME Romney has ever taken from me vs. the Future OF MY CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN THAT OBAMA HAS ALREADY SPENT.

Grow a brain!

Bill Clinton stepped in doo doo with this one...............tell us again who called Republicans his "Enemies"?

Of course you think this. You deny reality and live in a bubble.

I think we see what party is denying reality. But you won't be able to keep reality at bay come November 6.

November is coming!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you mean Nov. 4th.
But oh goodie, one of the biggest partisan shitheads on this website is sitting here batting for her team.

you are part of the problem.

Republicans balked

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats pulled that trick with Reagan, Bush, and on and on and on.

They always offer budget cuts. But the budget cuts come only after their is a tax hike, and after the tax hike, THE BUDGET CUTS NEVER TRANSPIRE.

Show me a Democrat that EVER CUT ANYTHING BUT THE MILITARY?????????

Oh, that's right!!!! OBAMA CUT MEDICARE TO GO INTO OBAMACARE SO GRANDMA GETS PUSHED OVER THE CLIFF.

Keep trying libs. The more you lie, the more chances you have that sooner or later you might blurt out the truth, no matter how hard you try not to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine that when democrats were shamed into including God in their platform at the convention the audience actually booed? That's hatred.

So at the football game I hear the opposing fans booing my team. So these fans hate my team, or their just not supporters.
So all the booing on American idol, so this is hate and not just disagreement.
So when I'm in a sports bar, and the bartender changes the channel to Walt disney's classic adventures. This is hate or disagreement of the selected channel. But it's apparent to me there's an awful lot of booing go on. So the wonderful world of religion was brought up and people booed, apparently these are enlightened people that understand religion as a personal choice, and not an imposed ideological baseless scam on the gullible that practice accepting fairy tales to justify an existence.

only if he can jump high enough....and doesn't get his eyes clawed out.....

i like your avatar but you obviously haven't flown long enough to realize that Obama does not have your back....

Avatars aside..and really, that's not what this thread is about..

I am speaking to the tone and actions of the Republican party.

Where you have an elected congressperson pointing out that over 70 of the opposition party belongs to the communist party.

Where you have an elected congressperson screaming "You Lie" during the President's SOTU.

Where you have an elected congressperson saying that the President will cobble together "Death Panels".

Where you have the current Presidential Candidate who is in league with actual birthers.

Where you have a record number of filibusters.

Where you have actual Presidential candidates talking about secession.

That's what the thread is about.

Yeah, because telling the truth about the other side is "hate" to liberals.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whine some more libs.

The only reason you ARE lying is you KNOW Obama is headed for defeat in November.

And I can't wait!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grandpa, use this wallet stimulation photo. Use this when you need to communicate with the other smaller head!
causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4763-reagan-dark-meat.jpg

And all it reveals is the hysterical panic on the left because they know they are going to lose big time in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was a fairly accurate term.

The first meeting of the Republican Caucus included the number one policy of getting rid of Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

That was history making.

You beat me to it.

Its has never been the president or the Ds who swore they would not allow the president any victories. They have done everything they can to split the country and keep unemployment high. Their real platform - keeping millions out of work in order to put one man out of a job.

They held the country hostage and when Standard & Poor's downgraded us, they said it was because of the R's refusal to work WITH Ds.

They support waste in the military and plan to increase it. Why? Money. With them, its always about increasing the $$ to the 1%.

Forum List

Back