The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

The problem for the Republicans is their "Party of Lincoln" claims are 150 years old
Their "Democrats fought Civil Rights" claims are 50 years old

Fact is Republicans have done nothing to help minorities in 50 years and condone scapegoating of blacks, hispanics, gays and muslims by major representatives of their party

This is reflected in their 5% support among blacks and 30% support among hispanics

Oh, but welfare which has destroyed the black family is helping minorities???????

Stopping poor minorities from going to Sidwell Friends with vouchers is helping minorities? Obama did that.

Obama the snob didn't want poor minorities going to school with his daughters!

Stopping school vouchers helps minorites?

Black unemployment at 16.2% is helping minorities????

(Guess what? The highest black unemployment got under Bush was 9%)

Why aren’t African-Americans outraged at Obama over economy? | The Daily Caller

THIS is the party that helps minorities????????????

Helps them to what? A good education? A job? Any hope they will get out of bad neighborhoods, dangerous public housing and dangerous, poor schools???????

THIS is "Hope" for Democrats??????

You guys run with that. Be my guest!

There is no correlation that welfare has destroyed black families. It is a sociologic problem that has been affecting both those on welfare and those in higher economic tiers

Claiming that the GOP voucher program is an attempt to help poor blacks is a joke. Voucher programs are a thinly veiled program to allow whites to escape from black dominated schools

Repuiblicans have blocked every attempt at helping employment among the poor. This includes blocking low cost childcare, education and jobs placement programs

You are not fooling anyone. Minorities know tha they are being called leeches by prominant members of the GOP...and they vote accordingly

Bullshit. Thomas Sowell has written book after book about how the black family fell apart AFTER welfare.

Race and Rhetoric - Thomas Sowell - [page]

War on Poverty Destroyed Fatherhood & Black Family, Poverty | bryanlongworth.com

You libs can deny cause and effect until your faces are blue.

But what you will never deny is the obvious.

Well, I can validate your opinion. And I would suggest you keep your samurai swords locked up before November, so that you don't commit suicide on yourself with disappointments in November.

You honestly think Obama is going to win?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, he won back in feb.

First I have idiots libs who think election day is November 4th.

Now, I have won that thinks it was back in February.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama has already offered up a trillion dollars in spending cuts if Republicans would support $300 billion in tax increases

Republicans balked

Bullshit. First, you cannot state with assurance that an increase in tax rates would result in any increase in actual revenues. Secondly, we've fallen for this bullshit before...you promise spending cuts IN THE FUTURE in return for tax rate increases today. How about this: we start living within our means NOW and we promise to raise taxes in the future. Deal?

The President offered to tie spending cuts to tax increases. $3 in spending cuts for $1 in tax increases. All going to debt reduction

Republicans balked. They are not interested in debt reduction

Again, BULLSHIT. The President offered to reduce spending at some to-be-determined point in the future but wanted tax rate increases NOW. I wouldn't care if they offered $1000 in cuts for any tax increase, BECAUSE THEY NEVER CUT SPENDING! We've been fooled by that ploy many times before. Not again.

Besides, why increase tax rates at all when you have no idea if that will increase revenues? Unless of course, this is all just about class warfare...:eusa_whistle:

Libs fall silent.

I'm a thread killah, a thread killah!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats because you are a retard that talks in circles.
Dont think its because you won or anything.

Oh boo freaking hoo, you libs are such little victims! Everybody is else is always to blame! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those circles are running around the drain which your candidate is sinking down.

I think we see the retards.

And the election is still November 6, dumb dumb!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nov.4th, stop your childish games dipshit. You that desperate to win huh? that you need to play that game.

Victim? LOL coming from you that will use that tactic whenever she can. OHHHHHHH the threads you've made about persecution complex's.

your lame bullshit might work on someone who doesn't know you from two boards. It doesnt work with me samurai, it never will.

Oh, but welfare which has destroyed the black family is helping minorities???????

Stopping poor minorities from going to Sidwell Friends with vouchers is helping minorities? Obama did that.

Obama the snob didn't want poor minorities going to school with his daughters!

Stopping school vouchers helps minorites?

Black unemployment at 16.2% is helping minorities????

(Guess what? The highest black unemployment got under Bush was 9%)

Why aren’t African-Americans outraged at Obama over economy? | The Daily Caller

THIS is the party that helps minorities????????????

Helps them to what? A good education? A job? Any hope they will get out of bad neighborhoods, dangerous public housing and dangerous, poor schools???????

THIS is "Hope" for Democrats??????

You guys run with that. Be my guest!

There is no correlation that welfare has destroyed black families. It is a sociologic problem that has been affecting both those on welfare and those in higher economic tiers

Claiming that the GOP voucher program is an attempt to help poor blacks is a joke. Voucher programs are a thinly veiled program to allow whites to escape from black dominated schools

Repuiblicans have blocked every attempt at helping employment among the poor. This includes blocking low cost childcare, education and jobs placement programs

You are not fooling anyone. Minorities know tha they are being called leeches by prominant members of the GOP...and they vote accordingly

Bullshit. Thomas Sowell has written book after book about how the black family fell apart AFTER welfare.

War on Poverty Destroyed Fatherhood & Black Family, Poverty | bryanlongworth.com

Tom Sowell wrote a book...

That is because he is a token anti-black academic who caters to right wing propaganda outlets

Bullshit. First, you cannot state with assurance that an increase in tax rates would result in any increase in actual revenues. Secondly, we've fallen for this bullshit before...you promise spending cuts IN THE FUTURE in return for tax rate increases today. How about this: we start living within our means NOW and we promise to raise taxes in the future. Deal?

The President offered to tie spending cuts to tax increases. $3 in spending cuts for $1 in tax increases. All going to debt reduction

Again, BULLSHIT. The President offered to reduce spending at some to-be-determined point in the future but wanted tax rate increases NOW. I wouldn't care if they offered $1000 in cuts for any tax increase, BECAUSE THEY NEVER CUT SPENDING! We've been fooled by that ploy many times before. Not again.

Besides, why increase tax rates at all when you have no idea if that will increase revenues? Unless of course, this is all just about class warfare...:eusa_whistle:

Is this the same as Republicans offering to cut spending once their tax cuts are enacted?

We do know that tax cuts decrease revenues...lIt has been going on for 30 years. Trickle down is a myth

And all it reveals is the hysterical panic on the left because they know they are going to lose big time in November.

If Mittens is elected, we all lose.

Do you really have nothing to say beyond just being a painfully predictable, hyper-partisan hack? What the fuck is the point of just posting hundreds of these mindless, empty declarations that nobody, including your fellow far-left nuts, considers at all?

you may be surprised by the American people this time around......

I doubt it

Americans will only vote for sacrifices that other people will have to make

which is why Romney is smart and won't name names before being elected......which the dimwits are pushing him to reveal so they can jump all over it.....

Actually Romney won't reveal anything including his policies and we are suppose to find out after he is elected.

Is this the same as Republicans offering to cut spending once their tax cuts are enacted?

What, now you're all of sudden in favor of living within our means? Really?

NOBODY in Washington is cutting spending, that's the point!

We do know that tax cuts decrease revenues...

Bullshit. There are many examples of where tax rate decreases resulted in increased revenues and other examples of just the opposite. The point is you, nor anyone else for that matter, can say with certainly what will happen to revenues following a change in tax rates.

Most of the posts defending the GOP , have to do so with qualification of some sort. The fact remain s that the GOP is hateful.

The fact remains that the democrat party is and always has been hateful.

Actually a Werewolf can kick a eagles ass.. Sallow is tuff on the outside but a kind man inside, Romney is a ass looking snob inside and out who smiles and shakes your hand, while stealing your money behind your back

only if he can jump high enough....and doesn't get his eyes clawed out.....

i like your avatar but you obviously haven't flown long enough to realize that Obama does not have your back....

Avatars aside..and really, that's not what this thread is about..

I am speaking to the tone and actions of the Republican party.

Where you have an elected congressperson pointing out that over 70 of the opposition party belongs to the communist party.
Google Congressional Progressive Caucus...
Where you have an elected congressperson screaming "You Lie" during the President's SOTU.
He DID lie...
Where you have an elected congressperson saying that the President will cobble together "Death Panels".
End of Life 'counseling', Death Panels, same, same semantics...
Where you have the current Presidential Candidate who is in league with actual birthers.
In league? Really? And just for the record, the birthers got started with the Hillary campaign...
Where you have a record number of filibusters.
not a bad thing considering what those bills entailed
Where you have actual Presidential candidates talking about secession.
Right, like THAT'S gonna really happen...
That's what the thread is about.
This thread is about your fauxrage over conservatives not kissing your Messiah's ass and not swallowing his 'Progressive bullshit' by the pound.

only if he can jump high enough....and doesn't get his eyes clawed out.....

i like your avatar but you obviously haven't flown long enough to realize that Obama does not have your back....

Avatars aside..and really, that's not what this thread is about..

I am speaking to the tone and actions of the Republican party.

Where you have an elected congressperson pointing out that over 70 of the opposition party belongs to the communist party.
Google Congressional Progressive Caucus... He DID lie...
End of Life 'counseling', Death Panels, same, same semantics...
In league? Really? And just for the record, the birthers got started with the Hillary campaign... not a bad thing considering what those bills entailed
Where you have actual Presidential candidates talking about secession.
Right, like THAT'S gonna really happen...
That's what the thread is about.
This thread is about your fauxrage over conservatives not kissing your Messiah's ass and not swallowing his 'Progressive bullshit' by the pound.

The bullshit is your attempts at qualification.

Man..you guys are hateful.

Just admit to it.

The differences could not be more stark.

Republicans - Party of "We". "We" will "restore". "They" have "destroyed". "We" will go "back". "They" want free stuff. "They" want "welfare". What wars? What veterans?

Democrats - Party of "You". With your help we will move forward. Party of manufacturing, building and growth. Thanks the veterans. Acknowledges the wars.

Pretty stark differences from the conventions.

That is because he is a token anti-black academic who caters to right wing propaganda outlets

any black that does not toe the hate whitey line is a token, uncle tom or sell out

you are a hypocritical piece of shit

any black that does not toe the hate whitey line is a token, uncle tom or sell out

:lol:

The hate is strong with you.

Typical Conservative.

:D

Good take on some of the differences..

Here's a brief guide:

The people. It's rather obvious: Planet Democrat is inhabited by people of different colors; Planet Republican is monochromatic. This stark contrast has long existed and is not a surprise. (One recent poll showed Mitt Romney with zero—yes, zero—support among African Americans.) Yet shifting from Tampa to Charlotte is not unlike the moment in The Wizard of Oz when black-and-white gives way to the full spectrum. In Tampa, it seemed there were more black and Latino Americans on the stage than among the audience of thousands of white people. The streets of downtown Charlotte—which, for some reason, is called "uptown"—are overflowing with diversity.

And this extends beyond race. The thousands of delegates in Charlotte represent more income (or class) diversity. Sure, plenty of well-heeled Democratic donors, lobbyists, and supporters are strolling about, but there are many folks who look as if they are heading back to tough jobs when the convention is done: teachers, nurses, Teamsters, and the like. In Tampa, I conducted an experiment and asked several journalists to fill in this blank: "These Republican delegates look like they come from ________." The most common answer: "a country club." Another reply: "a gated community."

The street. Tampa was an antiseptic affair. The arena was in a security area that resembled a Green Zone. Delegates were bused in, then bused out. With scant interaction between the convention and the rest of the world, no sense of community was created. It was as if the GOP delegates were suburbanites—or exurbanites—commuting to and from their place of business, zipping past the locals and their neighborhoods. In Charlotte, the delegates and others have flooded the downtown area, walking from one event to another, interacting with one another, the residents of the city who have flocked to the city's center, and even the street-corner anti-abortion protesters. There's a vibrancy that embodies the best values of community and urban life.

The past. On Planet Democrat, memory exists. In Tampa, there was a dark hole. At Mittfest, barely any mention of George W. Bush or his presidency occurred. History began the day President Barack Obama took office (with the exception of Paul Ryan claiming Obama was responsible for the closing of a GM plant that shut down before Obama assumed office). There was no talk of what had caused the economic collapse that still reverberates. Instead, Obama's post-collapse actions were held responsible for the ongoing woes precipitated by the Bush-Cheney crash. Tribute was indeed paid to Ronald Reagan, but all Republican policies and actions since 1988 were photoshopped out of the picture. It was very Soviet—as was the Republican revisionism that erased Mitt Romney's signature policy accomplishment as Massachusetts governor: implementing comprehensive health care reform.
A Tale of Two Conventions | Mother Jones

Typical Conservative.

I'm surprised a proud whitey hater such as yourself would not have called me a typical white person in honor of the racist POS in chief

PS you started a hate thread. Typical of you NBPPs

Last edited:

Typical Conservative.

I'm surpsied a proud whitey hater such as yourself would not have called me a typical white person in honor of the racist POS in chief

Almost each and every post you guys make in this thread proves my point.

It's not like I have to goad you guys or anything.

I could make a thread about the sky being blue..and there would be a dozen of so or you guys bleating and spitting out your hate through the keyboards.

Check yourselves.

Forum List

Back