The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Grandpa, use this wallet stimulation photo. Use this when you need to communicate with the other smaller head!
causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4763-reagan-dark-meat.jpg

And all it reveals is the hysterical panic on the left because they know they are going to lose big time in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I can validate your opinion. And I would suggest you keep your samurai swords locked up before November, so that you don't commit suicide on yourself with disappointments in November.

What does it mean when a political party is 90+ percent WASP? Though I suspect 90% is too high it's clear today's Republican Party has rejected the label "Compassionate Conservative" for empathy is severely lacking in their rhetoric and in their behavior. Today's Republican Party is dominated by Callous Conservatives; yet present themselves as Christians.

The Nuns on the Bus have called them out for what they are. A Party whose platform begins with Avarice, Bigotry and Deception and ends with Xenophobia.

What does it mean when a person judges a party BY SKIN COLOR, INTEAD OF THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.

It means the real party of racism, as it has always been, is the Democrat party.

After all, it was the Democrat party that fillibustered against any move to outlaw slavery, finally necessitating a war that killed more Americans that all the other wars we have been in COMBINED.

And why? Because the Democrat party was dedicated to slavery and hating black people. The KKK was an arm of the Democrat party after the Civil War in the interests of keeping blacks subjugated and keeping them from voting.

Jim Crowe was from the Democrat party.

Literacy tests and poll taxes were done by the Democrat party to keep blacks from voting.

That's why Democrats are now dedicated in keeping blacks subjugated in POOR SCHOOLS.

Because if blacks ever learned the REAL HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, they would stop believing Democrat lies and leave the party in droves.

let's not go back into the past. Let's discuss the present.

The fact is that the republican party is being referred to as "too white".

Why is that?

Oh, it must be something the white people are doing wrong. They are the partuy of hate.

Really?

Why does the OP make such allegations unless he hates the "too white" party?

follow me here?

OH, I LOVE THIS!

"Let's not go back into the past." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Libs are always trying to limit what we can discuss when they know they are losing.

And no I don't follow you. Unless YOU TOO want to judge people SOLELY ON THEIR SKIN COLOR.

Follow ME Here?????

I don't judge a party on it's color, I JUDGE IT ON IT'S ACTUAL HISTORY AND ACTIONS.

The truth is the Republican party was founded on ENDING SLAVERY. While the Democrat party was dedicated to slavery.

This is the proof!

racist_democrat_poster.jpg

No WONDER you don't want to talk about history!

The Democrat party was dedicated to the KKK, and was against Civil Rights with Stalwars such as Connolly, Lyndon Johnson, George Wallace, Robert Byrd, Al Gore Sr., all doing their part to keep Civil Rights from being brought forth for a vote!

This is the party THAT MAKES THE MAN WHO FLEW THE CONFEDERATE FLAG OVER THE STATE CAPITAL IN ARKANSAS (Bill Clinton) THEIR 2012 KEY NOTE SPEAKER AND WHO HAD A FULLBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP!

You damn right you don't want to talk history.

Because if we do, you know which side loses.

You hear me on that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Of course you think this. You deny reality and live in a bubble.

I think we see what party is denying reality. But you won't be able to keep reality at bay come November 6.

November is coming!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you mean Nov. 4th.
But oh goodie, one of the biggest partisan shitheads on this website is sitting here batting for her team.

you are part of the problem.

I would LOVE for you to be so stupid as to go and try to vote on November 4, but I'm sorry, the day to vote IS November 6.

Look it up for once.

When is Election Day in 2012?

Election Day in 2012 is on Tuesday, the 6th of November.
In the United States, Election Day for federal offices occurs on the Tuesday following the first Monday of November.

When is Election Day in 2012? - When-Is.com

And you think I'm stupid??????? Bwahahahaa!

You didn't KNOW that it's the first Tuesday, following the first Monday???? I DID!!!!!!!!!

But then I've voted in EVERY ELECTION SINCE 1980.

You want to judge me and you are too damn stupid to look up election day before you stick your dumb ass foot in your mouth?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bill Clinton stepped in doo doo with this one...............tell us again who called Republicans his "Enemies"?

I think that hate is being blamed on the wrong party.

That was a fairly accurate term.

The first meeting of the Republican Caucus included the number one policy of getting rid of Obama.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc"]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

That was history making.

You beat me to it.

Its has never been the president or the Ds who swore they would not allow the president any victories. They have done everything they can to split the country and keep unemployment high. Their real platform - keeping millions out of work in order to put one man out of a job.

They held the country hostage and when Standard & Poor's downgraded us, they said it was because of the R's refusal to work WITH Ds.

They support waste in the military and plan to increase it. Why? Money. With them, its always about increasing the $$ to the 1%.

Oh boo freaking hoo!

Republicans didn't support the poor MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.

REAGAN HAD DEMOCRAT CONGRESSES ALL HIS EIGHT YEARS!!!!!!!!!

But he got things done!

Obama and his followers just WHINE.

The difference between a leader and a man-child who blames everyone else but himself.

Last edited:
Grandpa, use this wallet stimulation photo. Use this when you need to communicate with the other smaller head!
causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4763-reagan-dark-meat.jpg

And all it reveals is the hysterical panic on the left because they know they are going to lose big time in November.

Well, I can validate your opinion. And I would suggest you keep your samurai swords locked up before November, so that you don't commit suicide on yourself with disappointments in November.

You honestly think Obama is going to win?????????

Yet, you stand in support of the one guy that above all else, believes we should "spend more and receive more".

Obama has already offered up a trillion dollars in spending cuts if Republicans would support $300 billion in tax increases

Republicans balked

Bullshit. First, you cannot state with assurance that an increase in tax rates would result in any increase in actual revenues. Secondly, we've fallen for this bullshit before...you promise spending cuts IN THE FUTURE in return for tax rate increases today. How about this: we start living within our means NOW and we promise to raise taxes in the future. Deal?

The President offered to tie spending cuts to tax increases. $3 in spending cuts for $1 in tax increases. All going to debt reduction

Republicans balked. They are not interested in debt reduction

That was a fairly accurate term.

The first meeting of the Republican Caucus included the number one policy of getting rid of Obama.

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube

That was history making.

You beat me to it.

Its has never been the president or the Ds who swore they would not allow the president any victories. They have done everything they can to split the country and keep unemployment high. Their real platform - keeping millions out of work in order to put one man out of a job.

They held the country hostage and when Standard & Poor's downgraded us, they said it was because of the R's refusal to work WITH Ds.

They support waste in the military and plan to increase it. Why? Money. With them, its always about increasing the $$ to the 1%.

Oh boo freaking hoo!

Republicans didn't support the poor MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.

REAGAN HAD DEMOCRAT CONGRESSES ALL HIS EIGHT YEARS!!!!!!!!!

But he got things done!

Obama and his followers just WHINE.

The difference between a leader and a man-child who blames everyone else but himself.

Tip O'Neil was willing to compromise

Boehner and McConnell have an agenda that Obama must fail....regardless of the cost to the country

Obama has already offered up a trillion dollars in spending cuts if Republicans would support $300 billion in tax increases

Republicans balked

Bullshit. First, you cannot state with assurance that an increase in tax rates would result in any increase in actual revenues. Secondly, we've fallen for this bullshit before...you promise spending cuts IN THE FUTURE in return for tax rate increases today. How about this: we start living within our means NOW and we promise to raise taxes in the future. Deal?

The President offered to tie spending cuts to tax increases. $3 in spending cuts for $1 in tax increases. All going to debt reduction

Republicans balked. They are not interested in debt reduction

Damn, one lib finally get his balls out of sling to come back here? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice he doesn't address how many times Democrat have played this trick and the debt reductions NEVER transpire.

What does it mean when a person judges a party BY SKIN COLOR, INTEAD OF THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.

It means the real party of racism, as it has always been, is the Democrat party.

After all, it was the Democrat party that fillibustered against any move to outlaw slavery, finally necessitating a war that killed more Americans that all the other wars we have been in COMBINED.

And why? Because the Democrat party was dedicated to slavery and hating black people. The KKK was an arm of the Democrat party after the Civil War in the interests of keeping blacks subjugated and keeping them from voting.

Jim Crowe was from the Democrat party.

Literacy tests and poll taxes were done by the Democrat party to keep blacks from voting.

That's why Democrats are now dedicated in keeping blacks subjugated in POOR SCHOOLS.

Because if blacks ever learned the REAL HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, they would stop believing Democrat lies and leave the party in droves.

Why is that?

Oh, it must be something the white people are doing wrong. They are the partuy of hate.

Really?

follow me here?

OH, I LOVE THIS!

Libs are always trying to limit what we can discuss when they know they are losing.

And no I don't follow you. Unless YOU TOO want to judge people SOLELY ON THEIR SKIN COLOR.

Follow ME Here?????

I don't judge a party on it's color, I JUDGE IT ON IT'S ACTUAL HISTORY AND ACTIONS.

The truth is the Republican party was founded on ENDING SLAVERY. While the Democrat party was dedicated to slavery.

This is the proof!

The Democrat party was dedicated to the KKK, and was against Civil Rights with Stalwars such as Connolly, Lyndon Johnson, George Wallace, Robert Byrd, Al Gore Sr., all doing their part to keep Civil Rights from being brought forth for a vote!

This is the party THAT MAKES THE MAN WHO FLEW THE CONFEDERATE FLAG OVER THE STATE CAPITAL IN ARKANSAS (Bill Clinton) THEIR 2012 KEY NOTE SPEAKER AND WHO HAD A FULLBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP!

You hear me on that?

The problem for the Republicans is their "Party of Lincoln" claims are 150 years old
Their "Democrats fought Civil Rights" claims are 50 years old

Fact is Republicans have done nothing to help minorities in 50 years and condone scapegoating of blacks, hispanics, gays and muslims by major representatives of their party

This is reflected in their 5% support among blacks and 30% support among hispanics

Why is that?

Really?

follow me here?

OH, I LOVE THIS!

Follow ME Here?????

This is the proof!

You hear me on that?

The problem for the Republicans is their "Party of Lincoln" claims are 150 years old

Fact is Republicans have done nothing to help minorities in 50 years and condone scapegoating of blacks, hispanics, gays and muslims by major representatives of their party

This is reflected in their 5% support among blacks and 30% support among hispanics

Oh, but welfare which has destroyed the black family is helping minorities???????

Stopping poor minorities from going to Sidwell Friends with vouchers is helping minorities? Obama did that.

Obama the snob didn't want poor minorities going to school with his daughters!

Stopping school vouchers helps minorites?

Black unemployment at 16.2% is helping minorities????

(Guess what? The highest black unemployment got under Bush was 9%)

Why aren’t African-Americans outraged at Obama over economy? | The Daily Caller

THIS is the party that helps minorities????????????

Helps them to what? A good education? A job? Any hope they will get out of bad neighborhoods, dangerous public housing and dangerous, poor schools???????

THIS is "Hope" for Democrats??????

You guys run with that. Be my guest!

OH, I LOVE THIS!

Follow ME Here?????

This is the proof!

You hear me on that?

Oh, but welfare which has destroyed the black family is helping minorities???????

Stopping poor minorities from going to Sidwell Friends with vouchers is helping minorities? Obama did that.

Obama the snob didn't want poor minorities going to school with his daughters!

Stopping school vouchers helps minorites?

Black unemployment at 16.2% is helping minorities????

(Guess what? The highest black unemployment got under Bush was 9%)

Why aren’t African-Americans outraged at Obama over economy? | The Daily Caller

THIS is the party that helps minorities????????????

Helps them to what? A good education? A job? Any hope they will get out of bad neighborhoods, dangerous public housing and dangerous, poor schools???????

THIS is "Hope" for Democrats??????

You guys run with that. Be my guest!

There is no correlation that welfare has destroyed black families. It is a sociologic problem that has been affecting both those on welfare and those in higher economic tiers

Claiming that the GOP voucher program is an attempt to help poor blacks is a joke. Voucher programs are a thinly veiled program to allow whites to escape from black dominated schools

Repuiblicans have blocked every attempt at helping employment among the poor. This includes blocking low cost childcare, education and jobs placement programs

You are not fooling anyone. Minorities know tha they are being called leeches by prominant members of the GOP...and they vote accordingly

Libs fall silent.

I'm a thread killah, a thread killah!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats because you are a retard that talks in circles.
Dont think its because you won or anything.

Oh boo freaking hoo, you libs are such little victims! Everybody is else is always to blame! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those circles are running around the drain which your candidate is sinking down.

I think we see the retards.

And the election is still November 6, dumb dumb!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

You honestly think Obama is going to win?????????

Nope, he won back in feb.

Forum List

Back