The Palestinian Reaction

I fear you misunderstand.

I am not Christian.

My education IS in the Torah.
I didn't misunderstand anything at all. I didn't even speculate on what your religion might be, nor do I care. The point stands: the first 5 books of Moses make up the Old Testament.

Which version of the OT, the one with 39, 46 or 49 books??
Shusha is right, You're the one spreading age old disinfo- educate yourself :)

e2viD.gif

I fear you misunderstand.

I am not Christian.

My education IS in the Torah.
I didn't misunderstand anything at all. I didn't even speculate on what your religion might be, nor do I care. The point stands: the first 5 books of Moses make up the Old Testament.

No it makes a fraction of the OT. There are some 39(?) books in the OT, not just five.

Its not just the changes in the numbers of the books -- its the change in world view, the push of the translations, the foundations of the ideas, the rejection of certain meanings and adoption of entirely new meanings. Those are the differences between Tanakh and the Christian Old Testament.

And that is why I say the Old Testament is different than the Jewish original writings. The Hebrew reads differently. The English translation of the Hebrew reads differently when done with the intent of teaching Jewish theology, rather than Christian. The Hebrew writings also have an Oral Tradition which is vital to understanding the whole.

The Old Testament is a Christian work. The Jewish work is something else entirely.
What the hell are you talking about?! The Old Testament is fundamentally the book of the Jews. Christianity itself is not a free-standing philosophy. The majority of what you attribute Jesus to have said was already established before Jesus was born: "Do unto others ... " for example is not a Christian revelation. It is in the Torah. Get an education before you spout off your nonsense, because this forum is chock-a-block with Americans who are too lazy to look it up and too prejudiced not to suck it up like a sponge, and they'll go forth and spread your disinformation as though it were 'enlightened truth'.
Instead of you chastising Shusha, perhaps it is you who should learn.

Rabbi Hillel Quotes on Judaism & Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

Sure, they do not even have any capital.
On the other hand, they do have a UN funded welfare agency dedicated exclusively to maintain the fraud of Pal'istanians.
So they ain´t a people? Ain´t they human in the end? Goyim, I guess? The UN does not what it has to do:
Securing the borders and enforcing the two state solution.

Just because they are a mongrel pack of wild animals does not mean they are not Human, but surely even you must admit that it is time the arab muslim misfits grew up and showed the world they are human and not a pack of rabid dogs.
If that was the case then the Jews would be in full control of all the land granted to them by the LoN in 1923and not just 70% of it. Their capital city would be Jerusalem and the Temple would be getting rebuilt with no violence or terrorism to mar the work. Try looking at all international laws and treaties and not just the ones your fellow muslims have manipulated in the favour of islam.

....... The UN does not what it has to do: Securing the borders and enforcing the two state solution.
That, the Holocaust, and not putting Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, and Cheney behind bars ...... are the 3 greatest tragedies of a millennium. I wonder what will be written in the history books one hundred years from now.
liregf.gif

That the neo nazis of the UN and islam did what Hitler failed to do and wipe out the Jews for good, starting WW3 that ended all wars when Iran, Pakistan and Turkey unleash their WMD's on Israel and the US

Sure, they do not even have any capital.
On the other hand, they do have a UN funded welfare agency dedicated exclusively to maintain the fraud of Pal'istanians.

Someday perhaps more americans may grow to understand there is no people on earth who will accept subjugation without resistance, no matter how entitled the oppressor is in the minds of amerians.

Including the Jews who have faced more subjugation than any other group, creed, religion, race or nation. And now they are fighting back the detractors are spitting blood over their actions. The same actions that are 1000 times less than what they have faced in the last 1400 years at the hands of their attackers of today. In your mind the islamonazi's are squeaky clean and are doing the world a great service mass murdering Jewish children, and as such should not be punished for their crimes

Someday perhaps more americans may grow to understand there is no people on earth who will accept subjugation without resistance, no matter how entitled the oppressor is in the minds of amerians.
I'd award you with "Winner" - "Thank You" - and "Agree" ... but we're not allowed to.

No worries mate. In our society - or at least the voices we're allowed to hear, it's difficult to know where "average" rank and file americans really are on this since the war machine knows no bounds - we have quite a bit of ground to cover in coming to an awareness of how our perceptual reality is manipulated and pointed at "others" for the benefit of a few perched at the top.

Yet the rest of the world can see and hear the voices of those Americans just by turning on a computer and logging in to their national sites. How do you think we in the UK find out about the celebrities that have the courts block the media from telling the truth, we sign on through a US proxy.

....... The UN does not what it has to do: Securing the borders and enforcing the two state solution.
That, the Holocaust, and not putting Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, and Cheney behind bars ...... are the 3 greatest tragedies of a millennium. I wonder what will be written in the history books one hundred years from now.
liregf.gif
That the neo nazis of the UN and islam did what Hitler failed to do and wipe out the Jews for good, starting WW3 that ended all wars when Iran, Pakistan and Turkey unleash their WMD's on Israel and the US
A very interesting prediction. But in order for that to have even the slightest chance of success both the US and Russia would need to be neutralized. Any thoughts on how that would be achieved ... or do you feel they would pose no obstacle? And then there is the question of "neo nazis of the UN" - is that how you see it today, and why?

The Old Testament is a Christian work. The Jewish work is something else entirely.
What the hell are you talking about?! The Old Testament is fundamentally the book of the Jews. Christianity itself is not a free-standing philosophy. The majority of what you attribute Jesus to have said was already established before Jesus was born: "Do unto others ... " for example is not a Christian revelation. It is in the Torah. Get an education before you spout off your nonsense, because this forum is chock-a-block with Americans who are too lazy to look it up and too prejudiced not to suck it up like a sponge, and they'll go forth and spread your disinformation as though it were 'enlightened truth'.
Instead of you chastising Shusha, perhaps it is you who should learn.

Rabbi Hillel Quotes on Judaism & Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

Even I as a christian know that the Roman Catholic church altered, or had altered, the scriptures. Removed many books that they thought had no bearing on the Christian version of religion, and added much that changed the teachings completely. It is those without this education that try and alter the truth because they just have to be right, and tghink that they know it all

liregf.gif
A very interesting prediction. But in order for that to have even the slightest chance of success both the US and Russia would need to be neutralized. Any thoughts on how that would be achieved ... or do you feel they would pose no obstacle? And then there is the question of "neo nazis of the UN" - is that how you see it today, and why?

Why they are the biggest neo nazi's of all, and have enlisted the help of the M.E. to fight their wars for them.
Just look at your latest POTUS who bowed low as all black slaves of muslim master are told to do when he went to Saudi as an American ambassador. Then turned on the Jews and nearly caused the final solution to start all over again by his racist and anti semitic remarks. He was silenced by the men in grey who really rule America and forced into an about turn. Russia is greedy for a port in the Med and will do anything to achieve this aim, even go as far as turn on Syria after ridding it of all of its dissidents, insurgents and freedom fighters/ terrorists

Every vote is a vote for the USA & Israel. Doesn't get any better than that. Get out & vote!
Either you are very naive or a traitor. For the cause of the Zionists (not Israel) the USA has given up on all of its international reputation.
Quite frightening to see the mighty USA being a play ball of an invisible power.

The same thing and you know it, but to admit that is to admit that the Jews are entitled to recognition and to the lands of Israel ALL OF THEM

It was not America that gave up anything it was Obama that gave up his reputation and destroyed Americas in the process when he became the black slave of a petty Saudi prince

Would that be Saudi that can destroy the US at any time by lifting the price of oil if it doesnt play ball with Saudi's demands and needs ?

..... there is the question of "neo nazis of the UN" - is that how you see it today, and why?

Why they are the biggest neo nazi's of all, and have enlisted the help of the M.E. to fight their wars for them. Just look at your latest POTUS who bowed low as all black slaves of muslim master are told to do when he went to Saudi as an American ambassador. Then turned on the Jews and nearly caused the final solution to start all over again by his racist and anti semitic remarks. He was silenced by the men in grey who really rule America and forced into an about turn. Russia is greedy for a port in the Med and will do anything to achieve this aim, even go as far as turn on Syria after ridding it of all of its dissidents, insurgents and freedom fighters/ terrorists

I've read this paragraph several times and it is most certainly utter nonsense. If it weren't you'd have backed it up with more than your selective ignorance on the subject.

Just look at your latest POTUS ...
You have me confused with someone else.

I have to tell you that I am disappointed. I expected that your motivation for that prediction of yours would at least be entertaining and maybe a bit of earnest thought in between. Instead, it's no more than a Dick & Jane variation of Joe McCarthy's "How to Spot an Anti-Semitic.

Every vote is a vote for the USA & Israel. Doesn't get any better than that. Get out & vote!
Either you are very naive or a traitor. For the cause of the Zionists (not Israel) the USA has given up on all of its international reputation.
Quite frightening to see the mighty USA being a play ball of an invisible power.
That was all very melodramatic but but out of touch with reality.

One might say the US has chosen not to yield to islamist intimidation but has chosen to align with a nation with which we share cultural and ideological goals.

Pass that on to the prayer leader at your madrassah.
It is you who has no grip on reality as Judaism and Islam have so much in common and easily could live in peaceful coexistence.

And this is because islam stole Judeasim and altered it to attract more feral arab tribes. The koran contains all the perversions, violence and criminality and nothing else that came from the Torah and Bible. It is about the same as red cheddar and gruyere

That was all very melodramatic but but out of touch with reality.

One might say the US has chosen not to yield to islamist intimidation but has chosen to align with a nation with which we share cultural and ideological goals.

Pass that on to the prayer leader at your madrassah.
It is you who has no grip on reality as Judaism and Islam have so much in common and easily could live in peaceful coexistence.
You're obviously not yet versed in islamo-history or your koranology. Revulsion for Jews (and Christians), is spelled out within the hate and war manual inspired by muhammud (swish). Take some time and learn what the term Dhimmi meant to those unfortunate enough to live under the bootheel of Islamo-fascists.

Quiz the prayer leader at your madrassah about that.
You are complaining of their fascism while promoting your own. But how does it come that 40 % of Lebanon´s people are Christians and they are not oppressed. How does it come that 10 % of Syria´s people are Christians and they are not oppressed.
Regardless of that the only thing to do is recognizing Palestine. This will certainly affect the tensions in Jerusalem and elsewhere positively.

According to who are they not oppressed, because they are forced to live as human shields on the boundary between Israel and Lebanon.
Again according to who as it had a lot more before the advent of islam, and now has a declining population. At the moment they are attacked by all sides, and the Christian's elected to rule Lebanon are being murdered to force in muslims

Really? Why don't we start by permitting immediate equality on the Temple Mount / Al-Haram Al-Sharif?
Israel and Zionism have little to do with Judaism. What I assume Bleipriester means (and quite rightly too) is that Judaism and Islam share so much between them that coexistence ought to be no problem. What the state of Israel and Zionism want however is something entirely different and has NOTHING to do with religion or peace-making. Israel (the government) and Zionism (what it has become) are as much motivated by religious philosophy as US's invasion of Irak had to with weapons of mass destruction. ULTERIOR MOTIVES is the key word here.

Have you been wearing your islamonazi goggles again as islam is based on stolen scriptures altered to remove the peaceful parts to attract the brain dead neanderthals that were the 7C arabs. If you look at Judaism you will see that it is based around Israel and Zionism as far back as 2,500 BCE. The lands of Israel have no religious links to islam what so ever other than the islamonazi lies told over the years. Have you read the Torah and the stories about the great prophets like Moses and Abraham, they all wanted the same thing as the Zionists but back then it was called Judaism. It is you and your ilk that have the ulterior motives to wipe out the Jews fullfilling the islamonazi final solution and allowing islam one step closer to world domination and having new weapons to wipe each other out with.

I agree it is the ULTERIOR MOTIVES of the islamonazi's and neo marxists to rule the world that is the whole key to this business

..... there is the question of "neo nazis of the UN" - is that how you see it today, and why?

Why they are the biggest neo nazi's of all, and have enlisted the help of the M.E. to fight their wars for them. Just look at your latest POTUS who bowed low as all black slaves of muslim master are told to do when he went to Saudi as an American ambassador. Then turned on the Jews and nearly caused the final solution to start all over again by his racist and anti semitic remarks. He was silenced by the men in grey who really rule America and forced into an about turn. Russia is greedy for a port in the Med and will do anything to achieve this aim, even go as far as turn on Syria after ridding it of all of its dissidents, insurgents and freedom fighters/ terrorists

I've read this paragraph several times and it is most certainly utter nonsense. If it weren't you'd have backed it up with more than your selective ignorance on the subject.

Just look at your latest POTUS ...
You have me confused with someone else.

I have to tell you that I am disappointed. I expected that your motivation for that prediction of yours would at least be entertaining and maybe a bit of earnest thought in between. Instead, it's no more than a Dick & Jane variation of Joe McCarthy's "How to Spot an Anti-Semitic.

In English what you mean is you are bang on the nose and I cant even attempt to argue my case as I have no support or backing evidence. The facts are there in the UN archives that even you cant deny, how the UN has racially attacked Israel and the Jews allowing islamic nations to present lies to UN meetings in attempts at bringing resolutions to bear. As in the many decrying Israel's human rights record that on paper doesn't exist, but brought as a smokescreen to hide that of the islamic nations. The claims of war crimes that because of a lack of evidence can not be proven while allowing the likes of hamas to commit them daily.

I made it simple so that simple minds like yours could understand the reality, guess I will have to go back to babay language before you start to understand

Really? Why don't we start by permitting immediate equality on the Temple Mount / Al-Haram Al-Sharif?
Isn´t the Temple Mount one of the most important locations to all three world religions?

No as it has no significance outside of Judaism. What ties it to Christianity other than their god in a mans form once went there and hit a few money lenders. What ties it to islam other than a pack of lies in regards to what place their false prophet visited and how when it was not built for at least 50 years or so after.

Forum List

Back