President Shimon Peres Is Dead

Good riddance
The 1996 shelling of Qana[1][2] also known as Qana massacre[1][2][3] took place on April 18, 1996 near Qana, a village in Southern Lebanon, when the Israel Defense Forces fired artillery shells at a United Nations compound.[1][2] Of 800 Lebanese civilians who had taken refuge in the compound, 106 were killed and around 116 injured. Four Fijian United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon soldiers were also seriously injured.[4][5]

The attack occurred amid heavy fighting between the Israel Defense Forces and Hezbollah during Operation Grapes of Wrath. A United Nations investigation later stated it was unlikely that the Israeli shelling was a technical or procedural error,[6] which was based on video evidence showing that an Israeli drone was spying on the compound before the shelling. Israel at first denied spying on the compound but changed its version of the story after the video was made public.
Qana massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May his memory be a blessing.
:piss2:Shimon Peres

I bet you feel really good with yourself after posting that.

I disagreed with many of the man's opinions and deeds, but even with that his noble intentions cannot be ignored.

You may live thousand days more, and not reach half the things this man did. Or become of better worth.

You are nothing but a little, embittered hateful individeal

The Mullah at your Shiite mosque is very proud of you, fanger, and he probably sent word for you to keep up the good work for Islam. You are lucky you were not one of those little boys who was given the key to Paradise so that you would be the one to step on a landmine in the Iraq/Iran war.

The Mullah at your Shiite mosque is very proud of you, fanger, and he probably sent word for you to keep up the good work for Islam. You are lucky you were not one of those little boys who was given the key to Paradise so that you would be the one to step on a landmine in the Iraq/Iran war.

you can find fanger in this picture
i think fanger is left guy in middle pic. :biggrin:

20+ hardliner basiji did celebrate shimon peres dead in sadegh univercity
w300

Love you Hoss but this comment is pretty Shallow,even for you but just encourages the Zionnuts to plague us with their obsequious form of Zio-Nazism.steve thesentinel to goodness

On this point fanger,I cannot agree with you,Shimon Peres with Yitzak Rabin were good Jews and advanced Israel and Palestine........until Mr Rabin was Assassinated by a despicable Jew...........and the Weirdo Zionists with Nit and Yobbo took control.......steve

And you're a despicable...........whatever?
To Ziotrash like you indeed but I always play fair.....I have much admiration for Shimon Peres .....................You are Repugnant with a Capital R.......no doubt you were one of the Zion Nuts who was pleased Mr Rabin was Assassinated.........and Mr Peres would have condemned you as Zionista filth........I note none of you ever mention Mr Rabin or have mentioned Mr Peres because Zionists hated these two fine Jews........but today your Hypocricy IS SICKENING.......as I said Filth.

On this point fanger,I cannot agree with you,Shimon Peres with Yitzak Rabin were good Jews and advanced Israel and Palestine........until Mr Rabin was Assassinated by a despicable Jew...........and the Weirdo Zionists with Nit and Yobbo took control.......steve

To Ziotrash like you indeed but I always play fair.....I have much admiration for Shimon Peres .....................You are Repugnant with a Capital R.......no doubt you were one of the Zion Nuts who was pleased Mr Rabin was Assassinated.........and Mr Peres would have condemned you as Zionista filth........I note none of you ever mention Mr Rabin or have mentioned Mr Peres because Zionists hated these two fine Jews........but today your Hypocricy IS SICKENING.......as I said Filth.

Did you lose your papers?! President Peres was an example of a classic Zionist. He was more of a Zionist than most Israelis are. He made some terrible mistakes and said some terrble things, but he saw in his eyes the future of the Jewish nation, and would have condemned those who condemned Zionism.

So frankly, what you say makes no sense.

Both Rabin and Peres would have hated those who sympathize with Palestinian killers. You are aware of that, I hope

Netanyahu didn't "take control". He was given the mandate of our people to speak and act in our name.

Democratically elected.

Don't you respect democracy?

My condolences.
It's very sad to me as an Iranian that There is some people who celebrated such things.
I even cried when i heard news of his death and i still crying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back