The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is offensive
But why?

There are 3 races on earth: europeoids, negroids and mongoloid
So, what is offensive to call white Europeans, black - negros, asians - mongols?
I don't see any offensive, honestly.
But calling all white Europeans is not correct as they might be from Americas, asia or any other continent. Mongols may be confused to nation of Mongolia, so Asian is more understandable. But negros is the most correct for calling black people, isn't it?
Why?

Because the terms Negro, Colored and N*gger were used in Jim Crow America to demean blacks and keep them in their place. After the Civil Rights era, Blacks no longer tolerated the terms

Why do you want to use the term if it is considered Offensive?
So, "negro: is bad but "black" is good for using.
Though both mean the same in two different languages.
From my experience on this forum the majority of American liberals keep repeating absurd without knowing it's absurd: they just hate to think for themselves and wait till their Media "chews" the upcoming information for them. They are perfect material for manipulation and a subject for Deep State rejoice.
Kind of seems that way.

But why?

So, what is offensive to call white Europeans, black - negros, asians - mongols?
But calling all white Europeans is not correct as they might be from Americas, asia or any other continent. Mongols may be confused to nation of Mongolia, so Asian is more understandable. But negros is the most correct for calling black people, isn't it?
Why?

Because the terms Negro, Colored and N*gger were used in Jim Crow America to demean blacks and keep them in their place. After the Civil Rights era, Blacks no longer tolerated the terms

Yes...now you are getting it

Why do you insist on using the term negro if you know it is offensive ?
I don't insist on using it.
I almost don't have chance to use it as I don't see negros or blacks here in Vladivostok. But when I say negro in Russian it doesn't sound offensive while black (chorny) is very impolite.. at the same time Afroamerican sounds long and not correct.

Just say black

Even Russians understand
If I say [blak] while speaking in Russian it will look like more often heard [blya] which is very rude ...something like your word "shit"

And I will not be well understood if I start using English words in my Russian speech...besides it looks like garbaging of own language.

The Polish are the real victims in all this.

Last edited:
It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Yet, you see nothing wrong with typing dumb Polak?
Gee, what a hypocrite, you are considering Negro is basically the same kind of word.

Let's face it, everything you do is just what ever some puppeteer tells you, you have no will, or mind of your own.
Go away

Intelligent people are talking here
What makes you think you are more intelligent than Sobseski? I don't think so. If you said you were more brainwashed than Sobeski I would even agree with you, rightwinger. And who are you to tell the people to go away or to stay?

Last edited:
It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Gee, what a hypocrite, you are considering Negro is basically the same kind of word.

Let's face it, everything you do is just what ever some puppeteer tells you, you have no will, or mind of your own.
Go away

Western European Liberals like you bash dumb Polak , while cry about the word Negro, are like the pinnacle of lack of intelligence.
Not only is a massive hypocrisy on display. To call Polak's dumb is factually incorrect, Poland who gave us Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Chopin, Joseph Conrad,Adam Mickiewicz, and Jan Szczepanik is so stupid, but somehow Blacks who don't have anyone like those, are equal?
Go away you stupid Polack

But why?

Why?

Go away

Western European Liberals like you bash dumb Polak , while cry about the word Negro, are like the pinnacle of lack of intelligence.
Not only is a massive hypocrisy on display. To call Polak's dumb is factually incorrect, Poland who gave us Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Chopin, Joseph Conrad,Adam Mickiewicz, and Jan Szczepanik is so stupid, but somehow Blacks who don't have anyone like those, are equal?

You're doing no favors for the anti "Negro" word-police, by insulting Polish people.

It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Go away

What makes you think you are more intelligent than Sobseski? I don't think so. If you said you were more brainwashed than Sobeski I would even agree with you, rightwinger

A turd is more intelligent than Sobieski

Why?

Go away

You're doing no favors for the anti "Negro" word-police, by insulting Polish people.
They are not very bright
They hardly realize you are doing it

But why?

Why?

Go away

What makes you think you are more intelligent than Sobseski? I don't think so. If you said you were more brainwashed than Sobeski I would even agree with you, rightwinger

A turd is more intelligent than Sobieski

You don't even realize, that you're hardly even a Human.

I saw Negro in official Confederate parlance in the day, so that answers that, right? N#*%#% is you were mad at a Negro. Negro is pre-1950's scientific usage, sure enough, 1950's encyclopedia has no African American, I want to study up on the Negros and their accomplishments, Charlie Parker. So anyway, definitely not using it out of, you know, there's a safety barrier? I didn't start the fire?

It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Yes...now you are getting it

Why do you insist on using the term negro if you know it is offensive ?
I don't insist on using it.
I almost don't have chance to use it as I don't see negros or blacks here in Vladivostok. But when I say negro in Russian it doesn't sound offensive while black (chorny) is very impolite.. at the same time Afroamerican sounds long and not correct.

African migrants in Russia describe 'hell on Earth' - Los Angeles Times

It is offensive
But why?

Whites made up the term negro. We Blacks reserve the right to label ourselves. Any caucasoid brave enough to call me negro in public will need to have his stomach pumped for teeth fragments after I am done with him.

It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Go away

What makes you think you are more intelligent than Sobseski? I don't think so. If you said you were more brainwashed than Sobeski I would even agree with you, rightwinger. And who are you to tell the people to go away or to stay?
Your pet cricket is more intelligent than sobeseki.

It is offensive
But why?

Whites made up the term negro. We Blacks reserve the right to label ourselves. Any caucasoid brave enough to call me negro in public will need to have his stomach pumped for teeth fragments after I am done with him.

The word "negro" has existed in the Spanish vocabulary for centuries.

It is offensive
But why?

The word "negro" has existed in the Spanish vocabulary for centuries.
That would be interesting if I didnt already know it. Not sure what your point is?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Social commentator Mr. David Carroll has no problem using the word "negro" when speaking about or criticizing a population of black or American citizens of African descent he believes are responsible for impeding or preventing black Americans from experiencing equality, as well as achieving success in todays ever-evolving American socieety.

"Dear mama syndrome pt1" Published on Aug 4, 2018 by david carroll

If you agree, don't forget to 'Like' David's YT broadcasts.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Meanwhile blacks actually freely use the word ****** to refer to themselves and other blacks, yet we are told it is offensive too.

It is offensive
But why?

Why?

Meanwhile blacks actually freely use the word ****** to refer to themselves and other blacks, yet we are told it is offensive too.
It is if you arent Black. Sorry you arent in the club but thats the breaks. I dont get mad I cant call a woman a bitch just because I hear women calling each other bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back