The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you offended ??

You can't make up one set of rules for blacks and another for other races. BTW your other post is racist. Are you a Democrat? You sound like it.
Of course you can

Two fat women can joke about how fat they are
If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean
If the fat women call each other fat in the company of skinny women and then get offended when one or more of the skinny women call them fat, then its simply a case of the fat women being stupid for expecting a double standard. Its hypocritical!

likewise, Blacks that call each other the N-Word in the company of Whites are being hypocritical if they then become offended when some of the white people join in and call them the N-Word. Its stupid! Blacks, If you don't want to be called the N-word, then don't model that behavior yourself by calling yourself or other blacks the N-word.

It doesn't work like that. If I hear a bunch of Irish people calling each other limeys in my presence, I'm not free to call them that. And if I did, then I deserve the asswhippin I get from those Irish people. So you don't get to instruct us in this matter. The n word is not to be used by whites.

Then you don't get to instruct me in the matter either. If you use the N-word around me, then you deserve an ass whipping.

I do get to instruct you as long as whites use racially derogatory words with each other and we aren't whining about why we can't do it too. I don't use that word and if you or any white person uses it in my physical presence that's your ass. Now don't try the Morrison and think you are doing something by using the word on the internet.

Last edited:
You can't make up one set of rules for blacks and another for other races. BTW your other post is racist. Are you a Democrat? You sound like it.
Of course you can

If the fat women call each other fat in the company of skinny women and then get offended when one or more of the skinny women call them fat, then its simply a case of the fat women being stupid for expecting a double standard. Its hypocritical!

likewise, Blacks that call each other the N-Word in the company of Whites are being hypocritical if they then become offended when some of the white people join in and call them the N-Word. Its stupid! Blacks, If you don't want to be called the N-word, then don't model that behavior yourself by calling yourself or other blacks the N-word.
No, actually they are supposed to understand social mores
Oh, black people calling each other "nigga" is socially acceptable. You people really are nuts.

If that's okay, then it shouldn't bother them when others call them the 'N' word. Stop trying to act like you can kill them for saying the 'N' word.

There have been whites who have died as a result of your belief.

It doesn't work like that. If I hear a bunch of Irish people calling each other limeys in my presence, I'm not free to call them that. And if I did, then I deserve the asswhippin I get from those Irish people. So you don't get to instruct us in this matter. The n word is not to be used by whites.
You're brainwashed in your political correct hypocrisy.

You whine like the bitch you are when you get called white. Ain't nobody brainwashed. Punks like you seem to be conflicted because you can't freely call somebody black the n word. FO. There is no hypocrisy here boy. I don't believe I have the right to call a white person racially derogatory names because you say them to each other and the n word is not to be used by whites.
But you believe ignorant black people should call each other racially derogatory names. Hypocritical moonbat.

Nice try. But whites do the same thing to each other. Concern yourself with that.
Nope. We don't call each other "nigga".

Of course you can

No, actually they are supposed to understand social mores
Oh, black people calling each other "nigga" is socially acceptable. You people really are nuts.

If that's okay, then it shouldn't bother them when others call them the 'N' word. Stop trying to act like you can kill them for saying the 'N' word.

There have been whites who have died as a result of your belief.
Who?

You whine like the bitch you are when you get called white. Ain't nobody brainwashed. Punks like you seem to be conflicted because you can't freely call somebody black the n word. FO. There is no hypocrisy here boy. I don't believe I have the right to call a white person racially derogatory names because you say them to each other and the n word is not to be used by whites.
But you believe ignorant black people should call each other racially derogatory names. Hypocritical moonbat.

Nice try. But whites do the same thing to each other. Concern yourself with that.

You call each other micks, degos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks. And I haven't seen multiple threads by blacks crying about why we can't say those things to you. So concern yourself with that.

You call each other micks, degos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks. And I haven't seen multiple threads by blacks crying about why we can't say those things to you. So concern yourself with that.
Not in my circle. Perhaps you're hanging out with ignorant Democrats, or you've watched Gran Torino too many times.

Not in my circle. Perhaps you're hanging out with ignorant Democrats, or you've watched Gran Torino too many times.

Don't try that lie with me.

RoshawnMarkwees said:
Blacks incessantly use n!gger as a casual term while hypocritically claiming that it’s hurtful.
It Is Hurtful, And Demeaning
Owning It Doesn't Make It Less So, Another Therapist's Lie
Because It Keeps The Slur On The Mind
Repeating It In One's Mind

It's The Same No Matter Who/What One Uses

RoshawnMarkwees said:
Blacks incessantly use n!gger as a casual term while hypocritically claiming that it’s hurtful.

No it is not the same. Whites don't get to make the rules on this.

The n word is not to be used by whites.

RoshawnMarkwees said:

No it is not the same. Whites don't get to make the rules on this.

The n word is not to be used by whites.
The N word should not be used by anyone. To exclude white people is racist. Tell me, how black does a person have to be before they can use it? Racist piece of crap.

People that call each other the N-word are admitting that they are N-words.

It's only a word. Lighten up. Worry about the somewhat sorry state of the Black communities? There has been a long time with AA, welfare, section 8 etc. yet little to no improvement? Why is that? Trillions Tax dollars dumped in. When does that investment pay off? I say cut them off.

Again, sigh. Vietnamese arrived as hated "boat people" in the early 80s' After 10 years of horrible war USA against them! They went to work. Now? Extremely successful, all throughout Silicon Valley for sure. Pho houses all over. No ghetto, no whining, no crying, no murder, no rapes etc. Now accepted, trusted and assimilated. Why is that?

Last edited:
Looks like those Democrats are going back to their roots:

A civil rights attorney, local Democratic Party official and former San Francisco citysupervisor is in hot water after repeatedly using the N-word during a public meeting last month.

Angela Alioto has apologized but is facing calls for her removal from the San Francisco Democratic County Central Committee over the incident during an April DCCC meeting with African-American union members. Without self-censoring, Alioto had used the N-word during that meeting while responding to a remark from an African-American woman about hearing the racial epithet in the workplace.

“Full disclosure, I’m a civil rights trial lawyer,” Alioto said in a video of the meeting. “It’s what I do.”

She added: “You very rarely have direct evidence of discrimination. You very rarely have, ‘I’m not going to work with this n----- I’m not going to work with that n-----.’”

Alioto went on to talk about a case she worked on against Wonderbread, where a book called “How To Kill A N-----” was found in the cafeteria.

After her sixth use of the word, those in the crowd began to ask her to stop using the slur.

MORE: San Francisco Democrat under fire for repeated use of N-word during committee meeting
Two words:
Nigga Pleez!

Sick and tired of this....and it definitely is not necessary. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back