Al Sharpton says "riggers" is the 'N' word

Look @ him....Sharp-Tongue looks like he went on the all-natural Somalian diet to get from what he looked like before...to this.
His head probably weighs more than the rest of his body combined.
download (2).jpeg

In the late '70s, my boat was refit at Newport News Shipyard.

The lowest level of skilled shipyard workers were called "Riggers".

However, the more culturally sensitive among is said, "Riggroes" .
Riggers are anyone who works with cranes at NNS, some are highly skilled

So remember, if you're discussing the 2020 election, and if you believe the election was "rigged", make sure you don't use the word "riggers" when describing the individuals involved.

Al Sharpton slams Trump’s ‘riggers’ attack and GOP’s ‘blatant racism and blatant violence’​

Oh yea, racist come up with new shit everyday. Black folks are not surprised.

So remember, if you're discussing the 2020 election, and if you believe the election was "rigged", make sure you don't use the word "riggers" when describing the individuals involved.

Al Sharpton slams Trump’s ‘riggers’ attack and GOP’s ‘blatant racism and blatant violence’​

Tell that stupid fucking rigger to shut his mouth.

Rigger

I knew a Yid rigger

What is a Rigger?​

The traditional definition of a rigger is a person that uses hoists and pulleys. The industry extends the term, however, to define anyone engaged in the lifting, moving, transporting, positioning, pulling, and securing of heavy equipment, machines, and oversized loads.
A rigger moves loads varying in size, weight, and shape such as manufacturing machines in factories, X-ray machines in hospitals, and storage silos on farms.
A rigger uses cranes, overhead lifting gear, pulleys, load moving dollies, hydraulic jacks, and flat bed trucks.
A rigger is primarily found in industrial and commercial industries such as in oil, gas, mining, ship building, construction, manufacturing, power and telecommunication, hospitals, etc.
Rigging is the work a rigger performs.
Many riggers also provide mechanical, electrical, plumbing and general repair, installation, and maintenance services in addition to moving machinery.
A millwright is a rigger in a mill

Now only if we could get ******* this productive

How much does Trump owe you in taxes, fool.
what does this even mean....why would trump owe anyone on the message board taxes?

I will say, he advocated for us all, and thanks to him and the GOP Congress, those of us that work for a living (so not you) were able to keep more of our earnings, and not give it to Uncle Sam

Al sharpton is a racist and anti-semite....he is a member of the black kkk of the democrat party.

what does this even mean....why would trump owe anyone on the message board taxes?
[IMG alt="two_iron"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/72/72833.jpg?1624675886[/IMG]

two_iron

Diamond Member​

That racist mother fucker owes me $7 million in taxes.

Pay your fucking taxes boy, and then we'll talk.
I will say, he advocated for us all, and thanks to him and the GOP Congress, those of us that work for a living (so not you) were able to keep more of our earnings, and not give it to Uncle Sam

You truly are one ignorant, boot licker. I pray that one day you will stop coonin and come to reality.

[IMG alt="two_iron"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/72/72833.jpg?1624675886[/IMG]

two_iron

Diamond Member​

That racist mother fucker owes me $7 million in taxes.

Pay your fucking taxes boy, and then we'll talk.

You truly are one ignorant, boot licker. I pray that one day you will stop coonin and come to reality.
Why do you think he owes you 7 million in taxes? Why would anyone owe you taxes?

Or are you talking about hunter? Who simply refused to file taxes for years?

Forum List

Back