The Muslim Vote.. it's Obama

...Why do you think that any politician shouldn't care about the votes of Americans?
Looks good on paper, Horatio, but I don't think it's gonna fly...

Republicans know they aren't getting the Muslim vote, regardless of what they do, so, the sooner they write-off Muslims, the sooner they move on to other things...

And, of course, the percentage of Muslims is so tiny as to be almost invisible, so, they could all vote for the Man-in-the-Moon Party, and nobody would really notice...

Or care...

Why would Muslims vote Republican?

Why would any minority vote Republican?

Are you saying that Muslims vote Democrat for Democrats' stance on Gay Rights and Women's Rights? Perhaps Muslims are aligned with Democrats' stance on the notion that when a woman gets raped, she should be tied up and have men throw rocks at her head as punishment.

Lol. That is a good point. I would think most Muslims would be very conservative when it comes to gay rights and women's rights. I think they would be more aligned with the hardcore Christian voters.

Because like good Americans they toss they crazy part of their religion aside since it's stupid .

Why would they Democrat?

Minorities suffer far more under Democratic control, just look at the inner cities, generations of economic enslavement to the Democratic Party.

Well since Minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic- and treat the GOP like a party of lepers- do you think that Minorities are just too stupid to think what you think?

If you've been trapped in the economic slavery of the Democratic Party that promotes divisive racism and fear, I'm not sure you would have much of a choice, it's down to survival. Isn't pretty obvious with generations of Blacks under the thumb of the Democratic Party machine and the lack of jobs and opportunity for them that Democrats could care less about the Black race, they have them where they want them with no sign of improvement.

It's funny . Only GOP bigots believe that crap . " we are the real party for minorities !" Lol!!!

Timmy, you're a dimwit, you should stay out of educated discussions because it makes my opinion of you far more obvious.

Minority voters correctly understand that the Democratic Party has for decades sought to protect the liberties and rights of all Americans, including minority Americans.

Minority voters also correctly understand that for decades republicans, for the most part, have sought to deny, restrict, or violate the rights of minority Americans, such as voting rights.

And minority voters correctly understand that republicans, for the most part, have exhibited hostility and contempt toward minority voters – with references to 'thugs' and 'entitlement mentality' – where minority voters correctly infer that they're not welcome in the GOP.

Now Muslim Americans are getting the same message from republicans, the same hostility, the same contempt, where Muslim Americans correctly infer they're not welcome in the GOP.

Why would they Democrat?

Minorities suffer far more under Democratic control, just look at the inner cities, generations of economic enslavement to the Democratic Party.

Well since Minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic- and treat the GOP like a party of lepers- do you think that Minorities are just too stupid to think what you think?

If you've been trapped in the economic slavery of the Democratic Party that promotes divisive racism and fear, I'm not sure you would have much of a choice, it's down to survival. Isn't pretty obvious with generations of Blacks under the thumb of the Democratic Party machine and the lack of jobs and opportunity for them that Democrats could care less about the Black race, they have them where they want them with no sign of improvement.

So you just think minorities are stupid.

Nope, I don't know how you came up with that. I believe great potential and lives are being wasted under Democrat governance for votes.

And the reason why America's African Americans, Latino Americans, Asian Americans, Muslim Americans and Jewish Americans all reject the GOP and vote Democratic is.....?

...Why would any minority vote Republican?
Can't argue with that.

Republicans = fewer Free Lunches for minorities.

Yes . Cause if you don't vote GOP , it must be because you are on the dole ! Like military families . ... wait a minute!?
Military families are more likely to vote Conservative than Liberal --- go look it up.

And, BTW, we're not talking about military families.

We're talking about minority voting trends and motivations.

Republicans = Fewer Free Lunches for Minorities.

Understandable.

Why would they Democrat?

It's funny . Only GOP bigots believe that crap . " we are the real party for minorities !" Lol!!!

Timmy, you're a dimwit, you should stay out of educated discussions because it makes my opinion of you far more obvious.

You'll have to excuse me . I'm just nit in the mood to ignore right wing bullshit today .

But please, tell us more on why all minorities vote dem ? Right wingers would know! They are so adept at reading others .

Are you saying that Muslims vote Democrat for Democrats' stance on Gay Rights and Women's Rights? Perhaps Muslims are aligned with Democrats' stance on the notion that when a woman gets raped, she should be tied up and have men throw rocks at her head as punishment.

Lol. That is a good point. I would think most Muslims would be very conservative when it comes to gay rights and women's rights. I think they would be more aligned with the hardcore Christian voters.

LOL...here's another good point. Liberals are fighting for the rights of Muslims to come here and impose Sharia law which includes throwing homosexuals off buildings and stoning women in the head with rocks after the woman has been raped. What is the Liberal mindset in that they shit themselves on Christians not baking a cake for a gay couple yet embrace coexistence of Sharia law??

Minority voters correctly understand that the Democratic Party has for decades sought to protect the liberties and rights of all Americans, including minority Americans.

Minority voters also correctly understand that for decades republicans, for the most part, have sought to deny, restrict, or violate the rights of minority Americans, such as voting rights.

And minority voters correctly understand that republicans, for the most part, have exhibited hostility and contempt toward minority voters – with references to 'thugs' and 'entitlement mentality' – where minority voters correctly infer that they're not welcome in the GOP.

Now Muslim Americans are getting the same message from republicans, the same hostility, the same contempt, where Muslim Americans correctly infer they're not welcome in the GOP.

Well, we really can't do anything about the ones who are already here, but there is no good reason to take on any more in such a manner. It certainly doesn't help our situation out in any way. I'm NOT a republican and I don't want these asylum seekers. Let the Arab countries help them. NOT our problem.

Can't argue with that.

Yes . Cause if you don't vote GOP , it must be because you are on the dole ! Like military families . ... wait a minute!?
Military families are more likely to vote Conservative than Liberal --- go look it up.

Understandable.

I was being sarcastic about military families .

They are on the dole yet they vote GOP !? Must be the gun thing .

...Why do you think that any politician shouldn't care about the votes of Americans?

Republicans know they aren't getting the Muslim vote, regardless of what they do, so, the sooner they write-off Muslims, the sooner they move on to other things...

And, of course, the percentage of Muslims is so tiny as to be almost invisible, so, they could all vote for the Man-in-the-Moon Party, and nobody would really notice...

Or care...

Oh the GOP wrote off Muslim votes- and black votes- and Latino votes and Asian American votes years ago.

Well, we really can't do anything about the ones who are already here, but there is no good reason to take on any more in such a manner. It certainly doesn't help our situation out in any way. I'm NOT a republican and I don't want these asylum seekers. Let the Arab countries help them. NOT our problem.

Absolutely- we should only accept refugees from our neighbors......oh wait.......

Minority voters correctly understand that the Democratic Party has for decades sought to protect the liberties and rights of all Americans, including minority Americans...
Minority voters are as badly hookwinked by Professional Bullshit Artists in the Democratic Party, as many White Folks are by Professional Bullshit Artists in the GOP.

Both parties - and their leadership - are full of shit clean up to their ears.

Both.

...Now Muslim Americans are getting the same message from republicans, the same hostility, the same contempt, where Muslim Americans correctly infer they're not welcome in the GOP.
True.

Fun, ain't it?

It's also a big draw, for folks who might otherwise be tempted to vote Democratic, but who cannot fathom or stand the limp-wristed approach manifested by the Democrats.

Better to deal with a condescending, contemptuous bastard, than a collection of libertines, ready to offer-up their backsides to The Enemy at the drop of a hat.

Or care...

Oh the GOP wrote off Muslim votes- and black votes- and Latino votes and Asian American votes years ago.
Yep.

Absolutely- we should only accept refugees from our neighbors......oh wait.......

We shouldn't take any unless they come on a work visa. There is no reason to. Yeah, this is a "middle east" problem, which we have been advised to "mind our own business" about. :)

...But please, tell us more on why all minorities vote dem ? Right wingers would know! They are so adept at reading others .
Everything that needs to be said about minority motives, in voting for Democrats, has already been said.

Can't argue with that.

Understandable.

I was being sarcastic about military families .

They are on the dole yet they vote GOP !? Must be the gun thing .
How would YOU know about the mindset of military families?

Forum List

Back