The Muslim Vote.. it's Obama

Let's say an ISIS guy sneaks in. So what !? What the fuck is he gonna do ? This isn't the Xmen. They don't have superpowers that can destroy the cities .

What's he gonna do when he lands in Des Moines? Got to the Corner store and pick up C4 explosives and an assault rifle ? ...... Ok maybe the rifle , but that's the conservatives fault !!!

You know with inquisitive searches and comprehension even you could become aware of the realistic threats.

We live wh realistic threats every day . You have better odds of being hit by lighting than being in a terror attack . Better odds of a bear mauling !

The other day I was almost mauled by a bear ! Turns out it was a hairy Armenian chick . But i refuse to let that fear run my life !

Seriously . What's the "realistic threat "?

Seriously, you have to figure that out for yourself, I'd just be wasting my time.

You do have one redeeming quality, you are kinda funny.

Lumpy,

You are just scared of the little brown men... There is little evidence to back you being so scared in comparison to other actual real dangers.

You think a Terrorist going to kill you while ignoring actual real dangers like air quality, food standards, car safety, crumbling infrasturce....

Let's say an ISIS guy sneaks in. So what !? What the fuck is he gonna do ? This isn't the Xmen. They don't have superpowers that can destroy the cities .

What's he gonna do when he lands in Des Moines? Got to the Corner store and pick up C4 explosives and an assault rifle ? ...... Ok maybe the rifle , but that's the conservatives fault !!!

You know with inquisitive searches and comprehension even you could become aware of the realistic threats.

We live wh realistic threats every day . You have better odds of being hit by lighting than being in a terror attack . Better odds of a bear mauling !

The other day I was almost mauled by a bear ! Turns out it was a hairy Armenian chick . But i refuse to let that fear run my life !

Seriously . What's the "realistic threat "?

Seriously, you have to figure that out for yourself, I'd just be wasting my time.

You do have one redeeming quality, you are kinda funny.

Lumpy,

You are just scared of the little brown men... There is little evidence to back you being so scared in comparison to other actual real dangers.

You think a Terrorist going to kill you while ignoring actual real dangers like air quality, food standards, car safety, crumbling infrasturce....

Little brown men, not at all.. Little (rooten tooten) pink cowboys, well maybe....

Let me clue you in, the present hoopla (ISIS & Islamic Terrorism) is the issue du jour facing the American people.

Your actual real dangers most everyone is concerned about. Reasonable regulations and zero overreach would be sweet.

This probably gives you a sense of self worth but it is in fact wrong... Lets make you think a little...
How many people have been killed by Terrorists compared to poor air quality in the US in the last decade?

Nah, I don't need that but I can understand why your a little "touchy" about it...:poke:

Eh, both are important, again du jour

cb111915dAPR20151119104515.jpg

Forum List

Back