The Muslim Vote.. it's Obama

Minority voters correctly understand that the Democratic Party has for decades sought to protect the liberties and rights of all Americans, including minority Americans.

Minority voters also correctly understand that for decades republicans, for the most part, have sought to deny, restrict, or violate the rights of minority Americans, such as voting rights.

And minority voters correctly understand that republicans, for the most part, have exhibited hostility and contempt toward minority voters – with references to 'thugs' and 'entitlement mentality' – where minority voters correctly infer that they're not welcome in the GOP.

Now Muslim Americans are getting the same message from republicans, the same hostility, the same contempt, where Muslim Americans correctly infer they're not welcome in the GOP.

Well, we really can't do anything about the ones who are already here, but there is no good reason to take on any more in such a manner. It certainly doesn't help our situation out in any way. I'm NOT a republican and I don't want these asylum seekers. Let the Arab countries help them. NOT our problem.

Absolutely- we should only accept refugees from our neighbors......oh wait.......

We shouldn't take any unless they come on a work visa. There is no reason to. Yeah, this is a "middle east" problem, which we have been advised to "mind our own business" about. :)

Why should Arab countries take their neighbors as refugees- but the United States not take our neighbors as refugees?

Why would Muslims vote Republican?

Why would any minority vote Republican?

Gotcha, the dependency Democrat party is the natural choice of anyone who thinks they can't make it on their own. Obviously no darkie can make it on their own if your lily white ass can't.

Actually, most of them can, you're the least we have to offer.

Minority voters correctly understand that the Democratic Party has for decades sought to protect the liberties and rights of all Americans, including minority Americans.

Minority voters also correctly understand that for decades republicans, for the most part, have sought to deny, restrict, or violate the rights of minority Americans, such as voting rights.

And minority voters correctly understand that republicans, for the most part, have exhibited hostility and contempt toward minority voters – with references to 'thugs' and 'entitlement mentality' – where minority voters correctly infer that they're not welcome in the GOP.

Now Muslim Americans are getting the same message from republicans, the same hostility, the same contempt, where Muslim Americans correctly infer they're not welcome in the GOP.

Well, we really can't do anything about the ones who are already here, but there is no good reason to take on any more in such a manner. It certainly doesn't help our situation out in any way. I'm NOT a republican and I don't want these asylum seekers. Let the Arab countries help them. NOT our problem.

Absolutely- we should only accept refugees from our neighbors......oh wait.......

We shouldn't take any unless they come on a work visa. There is no reason to. Yeah, this is a "middle east" problem, which we have been advised to "mind our own business" about. :)

Why should Arab countries take their neighbors as refugees- but the United States not take our neighbors as refugees?
Why should we take in ANY - from ANYWHERE ???

...Why would any minority vote Republican?
Can't argue with that.

Republicans = fewer Free Lunches for minorities.

Yes . Cause if you don't vote GOP , it must be because you are on the dole ! Like military families . ... wait a minute!?
Military families are more likely to vote Conservative than Liberal --- go look it up.

And, BTW, we're not talking about military families.

We're talking about minority voting trends and motivations.

Republicans = Fewer Free Lunches for Minorities.

Understandable.

I was being sarcastic about military families .

They are on the dole yet they vote GOP !? Must be the gun thing .

Not sure, are you a bigger idiot or a bigger asshole? What do you think?

The distinction between working for money and taking it for doing nothing is completely lost on wheelchair boy

Why don't we just take in ALL refugees. Good grief. No, we should mind our own business and stay out of their affairs completely. That's what would be in OUR best interest. No, many of us aren't too keen on helping out anymore at our own peril. No thanks. They don't really offer much, so I'm not feeling that I'm losing out on anything. I think the best idea is for us to wash our hands of that region entirely until they decide to stop fighting, stop marrying children, stop stoning women, stop hanging gays, grow the fuck up, and join us here in THIS century. Then and ONLY then, should we think about doing anything with that part of the world.

Why shouldn't they care about the 'Muslim' vote?

Are you saying the GOP doesn't care about the Christian Right vote?

I'm just making the observation, my perspective is Democrats are more concerned with votes than American security. I figure that's also the reason they're throwing out their phony racist cards.
Drunk ass retard Bush was President when America was whacked on 9-11, I see he was really concerned with National security, I haven't seen any Terrorists flying airplanes into towers with Obama as President, get a fucking clue..

White trash Southern rednecks have been voting for Southern Garbage Repugs , since Carter was in office , now 40 years later they are worse off , poorer, have shorter lifespans than Northern folks, more obese, lack health insurance, and make shit money. If anything at all, and the least educated, real dumbass people huh..

Muslims are like blacks, and Mexicans,,Jews, native Americans, they vote Democratic because they don't want to support a pro white party, if anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves..

Indeed- why should we ever help anybody ever?

I am so SICK of hearing about these Muslims and their fucking problems. You on the left tell us that they hate because we involve ourselves in their affairs? Fine. Let's stop doing that then. I'm tired of it, and I don't really care anymore. It's really difficult to find a lot of sympathy here.

We should. Our resources should go to OUR citizens who need help. Want to debate about that??

Can you guarantee us that no 72-virgin-seeking, ignorant rabid animal isn't going to come in along with these "refugees?" What if a suicide bomber kills YOUR loved one? Bet you'd change your tune REAL fast then. You feel comfortable here and safe. You feel like your government is going to "protect" you from all the bad guys in the world. You seem to trust them implicitly. That is pretty sad.

What IS this screening process? People keep saying it takes "years." Well, how are we letting them in then and giving them "asylum?" Care to explain that? That's something that's been on my mind about this situation.

Why are some of you using the angle of some old fashioned immigrant cliche that we have to accept all of these maladjusted people from all over the world?? WE do not. Giving up your liberty for security was a quote from Ben Franklin regarding the fucking GUN RIGHTS of CITIZENS of the United States. CITIZENS and RIGHTS. So you are wrong there too.

Also what is kind of amusing is the fact that some of you are using this argument about terrorists only being 0.01% or whatever it is, of all Muslims, so we should not fear them, want to keep tabs on them, or anything because that would be "mean" to them. However, you are hypocrites to the umpteenth degree considering you fear your fellow citizens because of these "mass shootings" which make up less than 0.1% of ALL violent homicides. WTF is up with that? What?

Why don't we just take in ALL refugees. Good grief. No, we should mind our own business and stay out of their affairs completely. That's what would be in OUR best interest. No, many of us aren't too keen on helping out anymore at our own peril. No thanks. They don't really offer much, so I'm not feeling that I'm losing out on anything. I think the best idea is for us to wash our hands of that region entirely until they decide to stop fighting, stop marrying children, stop stoning women, stop hanging gays, grow the fuck up, and join us here in THIS century. Then and ONLY then, should we think about doing anything with that part of the world.

Can you guarantee us that no 72-virgin-seeking, ignorant rabid animal isn't going to come in along with these "refugees?" What if a suicide bomber kills YOUR loved one? Bet you'd change your tune REAL fast then. You feel comfortable here and safe. You feel like your government is going to "protect" you from all the bad guys in the world. You seem to trust them implicitly. That is pretty sad.

Can you guarantee that no disgruntled white teen age boy is going to walk into a church and open fire on black church goers?

You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming to the United States is some sort of protection from attack. The attackers in Paris were Belgian and French citizens- instead of attacking Paris they could have bought a ticket to New York and come here with no visa and barely any screening at all. You seem to believe that by preventing refugees who are being hunted by ISIS from coming to the United States that actually protects you from ISIS.

But yes- I do feel comfortable and safe here. I am not suffering from hysterical fear that I or my family will be either attacked by a terrorist- or killed by a deer (similar odds). Americans are very safe here- almost certainly there will eventually be another successful terrorist attack- and almost certainly that will be from home grown terroristw- either radicalized American Muslims or other non-Muslim American extremists- but why would i spend my life fearing what is less likely than a car accident killing me?

Why do you want to live your life so scared?

We should. Our resources should go to OUR citizens who need help. Want to debate about that??

Well see that would be fair- we can just stop helping everyone but our own citizens.

Why would anyone ever want to help anyone else?

Can you guarantee that no disgruntled white teen age boy is going to walk into a church and open fire on black church goers?

You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming to the United States is some sort of protection from attack. The attackers in Paris were Belgian and French citizens- instead of attacking Paris they could have bought a ticket to New York and come here with no visa and barely any screening at all. You seem to believe that by preventing refugees who are being hunted by ISIS from coming to the United States that actually protects you from ISIS.

But yes- I do feel comfortable and safe here. I am not suffering from hysterical fear that I or my family will be either attacked by a terrorist- or killed by a deer (similar odds). Americans are very safe here- almost certainly there will eventually be another successful terrorist attack- and almost certainly that will be from home grown terroristw- either radicalized American Muslims or other non-Muslim American extremists- but why would i spend my life fearing what is less likely than a car accident killing me?

You are talking about CITIZENS versus accepting outsiders. The risk is inherent when it comes to our own. Duh. That is NOT a reason to accept any of these fuckers.

Also what is kind of amusing is the fact that some of you are using this argument about terrorists only being 0.01% or whatever it is, of all Muslims, so we should not fear them, want to keep tabs on them, or anything because that would be "mean" to them. However, you are hypocrites to the umpteenth degree considering you fear your fellow citizens because of these "mass shootings" which make up less than 0.1% of ALL violent homicides. WTF is up with that? What?

Personally I don't 'fear' either.

Why are you so scared?

Well see that would be fair- we can just stop helping everyone but our own citizens.

Why would anyone ever want to help anyone else?

Why should we? You want to keep giving other countries BILLIONS of dollars that they seem to piss away? Nope, I don't. To our TRUE allies and friends, okay. They should be considered if need be. Other than that, we need to start taking care of our own problems before we involve ourselves in other problems.

You are talking about CITIZENS versus accepting outsiders. The risk is inherent when it comes to our own. Duh. That is NOT a reason to accept any of these fuckers.

Wow- so you consider a 3 year old girl or boy fleeing with family from ISIS just to be a 'fucker'?

Again

Forum List

Back