The Muslim Vote.. it's Obama

Also what is kind of amusing is the fact that some of you are using this argument about terrorists only being 0.01% or whatever it is, of all Muslims, so we should not fear them, want to keep tabs on them, or anything because that would be "mean" to them. However, you are hypocrites to the umpteenth degree considering you fear your fellow citizens because of these "mass shootings" which make up less than 0.1% of ALL violent homicides. WTF is up with that? What?

Personally I don't 'fear' either.

Why are you so scared?

I'm just being realistic. You are not. You are living in some fairy land la-la world where everyone wants to be your friend, and government cares about you. :lol:

Why shouldn't they care about the 'Muslim' vote?

Are you saying the GOP doesn't care about the Christian Right vote?

I'm just making the observation, my perspective is Democrats are more concerned with votes than American security. I figure that's also the reason they're throwing out their phony racist cards.
Drunk ass retard Bush was President when America was whacked on 9-11, I see he was really concerned with National security, I haven't seen any Terrorists flying airplanes into towers with Obama as President, get a fucking clue..

White trash Southern rednecks have been voting for Southern Garbage Repugs , since Carter was in office , now 40 years later they are worse off , poorer, have shorter lifespans than Northern folks, more obese, lack health insurance, and make shit money. If anything at all, and the least educated, real dumbass people huh..

Muslims are like blacks, and Mexicans,,Jews, native Americans, they vote Democratic because they don't want to support a pro white party, if anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves..

I see you're stuck in myopic views, far more hate and political slogans from your media trainers than common sense, sorry, you're hopeless and proud to be so ... enjoy.

We shouldn't take any unless they come on a work visa. There is no reason to. Yeah, this is a "middle east" problem, which we have been advised to "mind our own business" about. :)

Why should Arab countries take their neighbors as refugees- but the United States not take our neighbors as refugees?

Why don't we just take in ALL refugees. Good grief. No, we should mind our own business and stay out of their affairs completely. That's what would be in OUR best interest. No, many of us aren't too keen on helping out anymore at our own peril. No thanks. They don't really offer much, so I'm not feeling that I'm losing out on anything. I think the best idea is for us to wash our hands of that region entirely until they decide to stop fighting, stop marrying children, stop stoning women, stop hanging gays, grow the fuck up, and join us here in THIS century. Then and ONLY then, should we think about doing anything with that part of the world.
Why should we take in ANY - from ANYWHERE ???

Indeed- why should we ever help anybody ever?

Can you guarantee us that no 72-virgin-seeking, ignorant rabid animal isn't going to come in along with these "refugees?" What if a suicide bomber kills YOUR loved one? Bet you'd change your tune REAL fast then. You feel comfortable here and safe. You feel like your government is going to "protect" you from all the bad guys in the world. You seem to trust them implicitly. That is pretty sad.

Can you guarantee that no disgruntled white teen age boy is going to walk into a church and open fire on black church goers?

You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming to the United States is some sort of protection from attack. The attackers in Paris were Belgian and French citizens- instead of attacking Paris they could have bought a ticket to New York and come here with no visa and barely any screening at all. You seem to believe that by preventing refugees who are being hunted by ISIS from coming to the United States that actually protects you from ISIS.

But yes- I do feel comfortable and safe here. I am not suffering from hysterical fear that I or my family will be either attacked by a terrorist- or killed by a deer (similar odds). Americans are very safe here- almost certainly there will eventually be another successful terrorist attack- and almost certainly that will be from home grown terroristw- either radicalized American Muslims or other non-Muslim American extremists- but why would i spend my life fearing what is less likely than a car accident killing me?

Why do you want to live your life so scared?

You are talking about CITIZENS versus accepting outsiders. The risk is inherent when it comes to our own. Duh. That is NOT a reason to accept any of these fuckers.

Wow- so you consider a 3 year old girl or boy fleeing with family from ISIS just to be a 'fucker'?

Again

Can you guarantee that no disgruntled white teen age boy is going to walk into a church and open fire on black church goers?

You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming to the United States is some sort of protection from attack. The attackers in Paris were Belgian and French citizens- instead of attacking Paris they could have bought a ticket to New York and come here with no visa and barely any screening at all. You seem to believe that by preventing refugees who are being hunted by ISIS from coming to the United States that actually protects you from ISIS.

But yes- I do feel comfortable and safe here. I am not suffering from hysterical fear that I or my family will be either attacked by a terrorist- or killed by a deer (similar odds). Americans are very safe here- almost certainly there will eventually be another successful terrorist attack- and almost certainly that will be from home grown terroristw- either radicalized American Muslims or other non-Muslim American extremists- but why would i spend my life fearing what is less likely than a car accident killing me?

Did you miss my reply? Risks are inherent with our own citizens. There is nothing you can do about that. You can stop inviting trouble into the country though. I don't feel bad about it one bit. Just like we can't take in every pathetic stray animal . . . That is just reality. There have been other MUCH worse atrocities and we didn't take refugees. Why do you think that is?

Why should Arab countries take their neighbors as refugees- but the United States not take our neighbors as refugees?

Why don't we just take in ALL refugees. Good grief. No, we should mind our own business and stay out of their affairs completely. That's what would be in OUR best interest. No, many of us aren't too keen on helping out anymore at our own peril. No thanks. They don't really offer much, so I'm not feeling that I'm losing out on anything. I think the best idea is for us to wash our hands of that region entirely until they decide to stop fighting, stop marrying children, stop stoning women, stop hanging gays, grow the fuck up, and join us here in THIS century. Then and ONLY then, should we think about doing anything with that part of the world.
Indeed- why should we ever help anybody ever?

Can you guarantee us that no 72-virgin-seeking, ignorant rabid animal isn't going to come in along with these "refugees?" What if a suicide bomber kills YOUR loved one? Bet you'd change your tune REAL fast then. You feel comfortable here and safe. You feel like your government is going to "protect" you from all the bad guys in the world. You seem to trust them implicitly. That is pretty sad.

You are talking about CITIZENS versus accepting outsiders. The risk is inherent when it comes to our own. Duh. That is NOT a reason to accept any of these fuckers.

Wow- so you consider a 3 year old girl or boy fleeing with family from ISIS just to be a 'fucker'?

Again

Did you miss my reply? Risks are inherent with our own citizens. There is nothing you can do about that. You can stop inviting trouble into the country though. I don't feel bad about it one bit. Just like we can't take in every pathetic stray animal . . . That is just reality. There have been other MUCH worse atrocities and we didn't take refugees. Why do you think that is?

I caught you calling the people fleeing ISIS- including women and children- as 'fuckers'

And that pretty much sums up your posts.

I remember, not TOO long ago, where there was a particular ethnic group of Iraqis who were being brutalized by ISIS at the beginning stages of this ISIS mess in Iraq. The men were tortured and killed, and the women and girls were being systematically tortured, raped and taken as wives, sold as slaves or killed. I think I remember our government expressing "condolences" but no offers of "asylum" for that particular relatively small group of people. Why? Why not them?

Again

I caught you calling the people fleeing ISIS- including women and children- as 'fuckers'

Oh boo-hoo. You aren't making me feel bad. Sorry. Lol. I think your position is stupid and puts American citizens in danger needlessly. Syria has plenty of oil rich neighbors who need to start taking on some responsibility for the troubles in their part of the world. Not everything is our problem. Period. End of story.

Heck, any other time you people are saying we need to leave them alone and stay out of their business. Good. I agree. Let's start doing that. We don't need that drama or trouble. We have issues here in America that need to be solved, and THOSE are more important to me than these Syrian people and their problems.

Again

I must reiterate to you, poster. :crybaby: Waaa, and boo-hoo. Lol. :D

...Indeed- why should we ever help anybody ever?
Help is a voluntary thing.

We do it if we want to.

We don't do it if we do not want to.

We need not be consistent.

Flip-flopping back-and-forth between helping and not helping is perfectly and entirely appropriate, and is our right.

It's our help.

We control it.

That means we get to give it to those whom we wish to give it to, and withhold if from those we do not wish to give it to.

We don't even require a reason.

Just that it pleases us to do so.

America, at large, has provided vast amounts of help, to our fellow human beings, near and far, throughout our history, and even today.

If we choose NOT to provide help to a particular group - such as Syrian Muslims - then that, too, is our right.

No matter how many pissant ankle-biting yip-yip dogs come out of the woodwork to tell us what bad people we are not to agree with their perspective on this.

It's our help.

We can do, or not do.

That's the beauty of this.

...You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming...
Doesn't matter.

It's our country, and we can do whatever-the-phukk we want to, in connection with letting some people in, and keeping some people out.

Our country... our rules... and Mainstream American really doesn't want those greaseballs coming here.

No means No.

The left is using appeal to emotion tactics now. Guilt trip maybe is a better term? Do you think they lie their heads on their pillows at night, worrying about and crying over these Syrians? Fuck no they don't!! They don't really care about these people they've never met, don't know and will probably (hopefully if I had anything to say about it) never meet!! Do they cry over the native Africans who are murdered by rebels too? Asylum for all of them too? WTF kind of game is this?

...Indeed- why should we ever help anybody ever?
Help is a voluntary thing.

We do it if we want to.

We don't do it if we do not want to.

We need not be consistent.

Flip-flopping back-and-forth between helping and not helping is perfectly and entirely appropriate, and is our right.

It's our help.

We control it.

That means we get to give it to those whom we wish to give it to, and withhold if from those we do not wish to give it to.

We don't even require a reason.

Just that it pleases us to do so.

America, at large, has provided vast amounts of help, to our fellow human beings, near and far, throughout our history, and even today.

If we choose NOT to provide help to a particular group - such as Syrian Muslims - then that, too, is our right.

No matter how many pissant ankle-biting yip-yip dogs come out of the woodwork to tell us what bad people we are not to agree with their perspective on this.

It's our help.

We can do, or not do.

That's the beauty of this.

He's given up because his argument is sucky, and he knows it, so he leaves an "emotional" little tidbit and scurries off. It's nothing but partisan bullshit anyways.

I remember, not TOO long ago, where there was a particular ethnic group of Iraqis who were being brutalized by ISIS at the beginning stages of this ISIS mess in Iraq. The men were tortured and killed, and the women and girls were being systematically tortured, raped and taken as wives, sold as slaves or killed. I think I remember our government expressing "condolences" but no offers of "asylum" for that particular relatively small group of people. Why? Why not them?

What makes you think we haven't offered asylum to them any of them? Or that there are no Yazidi among the refugees?

The United States accepted 12,000 Iraqi refugees in 2015.

Again

Again

Who cares? Nobody, that's who. Now, quit acting like an emotional little twit if you want to have an adult discussion.

...You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming...
Doesn't matter.

It's our country, and we can do whatever-the-phukk we want to, in connection with letting some people in, and keeping some people out.

Our country... our rules... and Mainstream American really doesn't want those greaseballs coming here.

No means No.

LOL....greaseballs......yeah......the women and children fleeing the brutality of ISIS are just greaseballs to folks like you.

It is our country and it is our rules- and we have rules regarding the acceptance of refugees into the United States.

We get to decide- not you- not me- we.

Again

Who cares? Nobody, that's who. Now, quit acting like an emotional little twit if you want to have an adult discussion.

Of course you don't care- those women and children are just 'fuckers' to you.

Really explains your entire position.

Doesn't matter.

No means No.

LOL....greaseballs......yeah......the women and children fleeing the brutality of ISIS are just greaseballs to folks like you.

It is our country and it is our rules- and we have rules regarding the acceptance of refugees into the United States.

We get to decide- not you- not me- we.

Stop it and argue the points that are being made please.

Of course you don't care- those women and children are just 'fuckers' to you.

Really explains your entire position.

Argue the very valid points I have made please. I'm not falling for your emotional bullshit tactics, phony.

I'm sorry, but I want nothing to do with people from that part of the world. NOTHING, and some nerd crying on the internet isn't going to change that. I think about, not only security, but very valid economic and social issues as well, as well as the fact that the poster who calls him or herself "Syriously" still has not addressed my question posed to him about the vetting measures our government is taking and how, if it takes "years" (as some are claiming) to vet these people, are they coming here as "asylum" seekers?

Forum List

Back