The Muslim Vote.. it's Obama

CartoonObamaIceCreamLureKids-500x328.jpg

Why shouldn't they care about the 'Muslim' vote?

Are you saying the GOP doesn't care about the Christian Right vote?

I'm just making the observation, my perspective is Democrats are more concerned with votes than American security. I figure that's also the reason they're throwing out their phony racist cards.

Gilligan is just trying to sell the notion that Muslims are somehow American... which is quite frankly... impossible.

But that's only because the tenets of Islam run entirely, diametrically counter to the Principles that define America.

Oh, and the phony argument about "giving up liberty?" I don't really feel like I'm giving up anything. Honestly, I want to hear nothing more from them or have anything to do with them. You know, the terrorists don't give a fuck. They are laughing at you uber liberals and your stupidity and naivety. That's all. They laugh at you because they already know they can get in this country easily enough, coming from a third world shit hole with no accurate paper trail as to who they are. They purposefully try to recruit young people with no records just for such purposes. We are a fucking joke. A very, very BAD joke.

As if these lefties sitting in their comfortable warm houses on their computers are "so concerned" about these Syrian women and children who they don't even know??? If that was the case, why not take on all the others too?

Do you think our resources and our money are infinite? Who pays for all of this shit? US taxpayers do. Damn right, I'm going to voice my opinion over it . . . fuckers. :D

Well, we really can't do anything about the ones who are already here, but there is no good reason to take on any more in such a manner. It certainly doesn't help our situation out in any way. I'm NOT a republican and I don't want these asylum seekers. Let the Arab countries help them. NOT our problem.

Absolutely- we should only accept refugees from our neighbors......oh wait.......

We shouldn't take any unless they come on a work visa. There is no reason to. Yeah, this is a "middle east" problem, which we have been advised to "mind our own business" about. :)

Why should Arab countries take their neighbors as refugees- but the United States not take our neighbors as refugees?
Why should we take in ANY - from ANYWHERE ???

The distinction between working for money and taking it for doing nothing is completely lost on wheelchair boy

That's funny . Cause conservatives love to bust on government employees . Guess that's lost on you .

If the Republicans are so concerned about the country, why have they tried to shut down the government, defund the military and drive the economy off the cliff?
Well, it's always nice when the DELUSIONAL chime in.
Deflection noted. Everyone is well aware of the things the Republicans have done to undermine the country.

Let's say an ISIS guy sneaks in. So what !? What the fuck is he gonna do ? This isn't the Xmen. They don't have superpowers that can destroy the cities .

What's he gonna do when he lands in Des Moines? Got to the Corner store and pick up C4 explosives and an assault rifle ? ...... Ok maybe the rifle , but that's the conservatives fault !!!

Let's say an ISIS guy sneaks in. So what !? What the fuck is he gonna do ? This isn't the Xmen. They don't have superpowers that can destroy the cities .

What's he gonna do when he lands in Des Moines? Got to the Corner store and pick up C4 explosives and an assault rifle ? ...... Ok maybe the rifle , but that's the conservatives fault !!!

You know with inquisitive searches and comprehension even you could become aware of the realistic threats.

You know with inquisitive searches and comprehension even you could become aware of the realistic threats.

We live wh realistic threats every day . You have better odds of being hit by lighting than being in a terror attack . Better odds of a bear mauling !

The other day I was almost mauled by a bear ! Turns out it was a hairy Armenian chick . But i refuse to let that fear run my life !

Seriously . What's the "realistic threat "?

We live wh realistic threats every day . You have better odds of being hit by lighting than being in a terror attack . Better odds of a bear mauling !

The other day I was almost mauled by a bear ! Turns out it was a hairy Armenian chick . But i refuse to let that fear run my life !

Seriously, you have to figure that out for yourself, I'd just be wasting my time.

You do have one redeeming quality, you are kinda funny.

...You seem to be under the delusion that preventing Syrian refugees from coming...
Doesn't matter.

It's our country, and we can do whatever-the-phukk we want to, in connection with letting some people in, and keeping some people out.

Our country... our rules... and Mainstream American really doesn't want those greaseballs coming here.

No means No.

LOL....greaseballs......yeah......the women and children fleeing the brutality of ISIS are just greaseballs to folks like you.

It is our country and it is our rules- and we have rules regarding the acceptance of refugees into the United States.

We get to decide- not you- not me- we.
That's right.

We.

And God help the party of the Autocrat who tries to contravene that Will.

The 'realistic threat' is we don't like their looks, or their hairstyle, or the way they walk, or whatever-the-hell we want to set as criteria.

Absolutely- we should only accept refugees from our neighbors......oh wait.......

We shouldn't take any unless they come on a work visa. There is no reason to. Yeah, this is a "middle east" problem, which we have been advised to "mind our own business" about. :)

Why should Arab countries take their neighbors as refugees- but the United States not take our neighbors as refugees?
Why should we take in ANY - from ANYWHERE ???

The distinction between working for money and taking it for doing nothing is completely lost on wheelchair boy

That's funny . Cause conservatives love to bust on government employees . Guess that's lost on you .

Right, conservatives bust on the military and call them welfare queens and all. Gotcha.

That's why you're, TIMMY! Wheelchair boy

Why shouldn't they care about the 'Muslim' vote?

Are you saying the GOP doesn't care about the Christian Right vote?

I'm just making the observation, my perspective is Democrats are more concerned with votes than American security. I figure that's also the reason they're throwing out their phony racist cards.

Sure, but your perspective is so screwed up by right wing radio till it is pretty useless.

Forum List

Back