The Muslim Vote.. it's Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It begs the question, is this what Obama, Hillary and less Democrats are really concerned about, the Muslim vote? ... :desk:

American Muslims in 2012 election

More than 85 percent of American Muslim voters picked President Obama in November 6, 2012 election, according to an exit poll released by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s leading Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization. It may be recalled that a similar CAIR exit poll in 2008 showed that 89 percent of American Muslim voters picked then-candidate Barack Obama. Two percent of respondents said they voted for Sen. John McCain. The CAIR’s informal survey of more than 650 American Muslim voters indicates that just four percent of respondents cast their ballots for the Republican presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney. The Poll findings indicated that 95.5 of the registered Muslim voters went to the polls on November 6. 85.7 percent cast their ballots to re-elect President Obama while only 4.4 percent of respondents said they voted for Mitt Romney. Just over two percent (2.2) of respondents said they voted for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson while the same percentage (2.2) voted for Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

American Muslim Perspective » Muslims in politics

Why shouldn't they care about the 'Muslim' vote?

Are you saying the GOP doesn't care about the Christian Right vote?

I'm just making the observation, my perspective is Democrats are more concerned with votes than American security. I figure that's also the reason they're throwing out their phony racist cards.

It begs the question, is this what Obama, Hillary and less Democrats are really concerned about, the Muslim vote? ... :desk:

American Muslims in 2012 election

More than 85 percent of American Muslim voters picked President Obama in November 6, 2012 election, according to an exit poll released by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s leading Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization. It may be recalled that a similar CAIR exit poll in 2008 showed that 89 percent of American Muslim voters picked then-candidate Barack Obama. Two percent of respondents said they voted for Sen. John McCain. The CAIR’s informal survey of more than 650 American Muslim voters indicates that just four percent of respondents cast their ballots for the Republican presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney. The Poll findings indicated that 95.5 of the registered Muslim voters went to the polls on November 6. 85.7 percent cast their ballots to re-elect President Obama while only 4.4 percent of respondents said they voted for Mitt Romney. Just over two percent (2.2) of respondents said they voted for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson while the same percentage (2.2) voted for Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

American Muslim Perspective » Muslims in politics

Why do you think that any politician shouldn't care about the votes of Americans?

Why shouldn't they care about the 'Muslim' vote?

Are you saying the GOP doesn't care about the Christian Right vote?

I'm just making the observation, my perspective is Democrats are more concerned with votes than American security. I figure that's also the reason they're throwing out their phony racist cards.

My perspective is that every politician running for President is more concerned with votes than American security.

There is not a GOP candidate that has shown more concern for American security than for votes.

Why would Muslims vote Republican?

Why would any minority vote Republican?

Why would they Democrat?

Minorities suffer far more under Democratic control, just look at the inner cities, generations of economic enslavement to the Democratic Party.

Why would they Democrat?

Minorities suffer far more under Democratic control, just look at the inner cities, generations of economic enslavement to the Democratic Party.

Well since Minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic- and treat the GOP like a party of lepers- do you think that Minorities are just too stupid to think what you think?

Why would they Democrat?

Well since Minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic- and treat the GOP like a party of lepers- do you think that Minorities are just too stupid to think what you think?

If you've been trapped in the economic slavery of the Democratic Party that promotes divisive racism and fear, I'm not sure you would have much of a choice, it's down to survival. Isn't pretty obvious with generations of Blacks under the thumb of the Democratic Party machine and the lack of jobs and opportunity for them that Democrats could care less about the Black race, they have them where they want them with no sign of improvement.

All minorities lean democrat because the GOP is the party of racists. . That's a deal breaker baby!

Why would they Democrat?

If you've been trapped in the economic slavery of the Democratic Party that promotes divisive racism and fear, I'm not sure you would have much of a choice, it's down to survival. Isn't pretty obvious with generations of Blacks under the thumb of the Democratic Party machine and the lack of jobs and opportunity for them that Democrats could care less about the Black race, they have them where they want them with no sign of improvement.

It's funny . Only GOP bigots believe that crap . " we are the real party for minorities !" Lol!!!

Why would they Democrat?

So you just think minorities are stupid.

Why would they Democrat?

That's only half of it . They are stupid and/or being bought by the dems welfare !

Are you saying that Muslims vote Democrat for Democrats' stance on Gay Rights and Women's Rights? Perhaps Muslims are aligned with Democrats' stance on the notion that when a woman gets raped, she should be tied up and have men throw rocks at her head as punishment.

Why would they Democrat?

It's funny . Only GOP bigots believe that crap . " we are the real party for minorities !" Lol!!!

They just can't figure out why African Americans, Latino Americans and Asian Americans all reject the GOP message.

Their rationalizations in essence boils down to that the GOP thinks the reason that minorities don't vote GOP is because the GOP thinks they are too stupid to vote for the GOP.

Why would they Democrat?

They just can't figure out why African Americans, Latino Americans and Asian Americans all reject the GOP message.

Their rationalizations in essence boils down to that the GOP thinks the reason that minorities don't vote GOP is because the GOP thinks they are too stupid to vote for the GOP.

Don't forget the Jews ! They also vote dem. more dummies on the welfare rolls I guess .

Are you saying that Muslims vote Democrat for Democrats' stance on Gay Rights and Women's Rights? Perhaps Muslims are aligned with Democrats' stance on the notion that when a woman gets raped, she should be tied up and have men throw rocks at her head as punishment.

Lol. That is a good point. I would think most Muslims would be very conservative when it comes to gay rights and women's rights. I think they would be more aligned with the hardcore Christian voters.

Lol. That is a good point. I would think most Muslims would be very conservative when it comes to gay rights and women's rights. I think they would be more aligned with the hardcore Christian voters.
They hate Christians. They vote Democrat.

Why would they Democrat?

Nope, I don't know how you came up with that. I believe great potential and lives are being wasted under Democrat governance for votes.

Why would they Democrat?

Both parties are the parties of whomever is willing to support them and give them lots of donations and "gifts" Timmay!

:lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself, Timmay. :p

Forum List

Back