The media needs to stop lying about Trump

The media generally describes Trump accurately. Those who deny it are mentally malignant, uneducated, mentally feeble, or a combination of any of the above.
Or it could be you that's confused. After all, you believe it is racist to want to enforce immigration law.
You write one error and one lie above. Your "moronic semantic games" fall flat as usual. Trump is a menace, but he will not be nominated; that is clear now.

Your desperate hopes do not define reality.

Barring some HUGE scandal, or extreme dirty pool by the GOP elite, I don't see anything stopping Trump from getting the nomination at this point in time.

And I like his chances vs Hillary.

The Republican Party will stop Trump. They cannot allow him to hijack the party. He would do irreparable damage to the GOP.

Chose someone else now or prepare to be very dissapointed.

The media generally describes Trump accurately. Those who deny it are mentally malignant, uneducated, mentally feeble, or a combination of any of the above.
Or it could be you that's confused. After all, you believe it is racist to want to enforce immigration law.
You write one error and one lie above. Your "moronic semantic games" fall flat as usual. Trump is a menace, but he will not be nominated; that is clear now.

Barring some HUGE scandal, or extreme dirty pool by the GOP elite, I don't see anything stopping Trump from getting the nomination at this point in time.

The Republican Party will stop Trump. They cannot allow him to hijack the party. He would do irreparable damage to the GOP.

And now you're pinning your hopes on the GOP establishment.

YOur fear is a MOUNTAIN.

YOur fear is a MOUNTAIN.

67% or more of the GOP voters are against the establishment.
If they don't get that they deserve to have no GOP party.

YOur fear is a MOUNTAIN.
Your fear and insanity continue to grow. The establishment and mainstream GOP will stop Trump and his filth. That begins in Iowa.

YOur fear is a MOUNTAIN.
Your fear and insanity continue to grow. The establishment and mainstream GOP will stop Trump and his filth. That begins in Iowa.

Then prepare for a large amount of GOP voters to leave the party and go independent.

I can't wait until President Trump "deletes" political correctness from the business world. It will be nice to grab women's ass (no fatties) again, smoke in the office, and carouse. Just like the good old days.

From that Right Wing Rag, Salon of all places. An odd burst of, I don't want to call it journalistic Integrity...

How about Less Hypocrisy?

The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty

It’s time to start cleaning up the mess of misinterpretations about Donald Trump.

Back in June, I first saw Mr. Trump announcing his candidacy for president. What he said about unauthorized immigrants seemed ridiculous so I laughed. I showed the video to friends, and I laughed again. His words were poorly chosen.

But something worse happened. People interpreted Trump’s words in the most awful and offensive ways.

In one of my courses, at the University of Texas at Austin, I asked my students: “What has Donald Trump said that you found most offensive?” One student raised her hand high: “He said that all Mexicans are rapists.” I asked a coworker the same question. He replied: “He said that all Mexican immigrants are rapists.”

I explained that Trump said no such thing. This is what Trump said:

“When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. […] When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting.”

Similarly, other news sources misrepresented his words in offensive ways:

The New York Times: “Trump’s claim that illegal Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.”

Time Magazine: “Trump’s comment that Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.’”

Associated Press: “Trump called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals”

CBS News: “Trump defends calling Mexican immigrants ‘rapists.’”

L.A. Times: “describing Mexican immigrants as ‘rapists.’”

Fortune: “in a speech branding Mexican immigrants as criminals and rapists.”

Hollywood Reporter: “he referred to Mexican immigrants as ‘rapists.’”

Huffington Post: “He called Latino immigrants ‘criminals’ and ‘rapists.’”

The Washington Post: “He referred to Mexicans as “rapists.”

In Texas, roughly 529 foreigners per year were accused of committing murder. Plus, the FBI reports that 36% of homicides nationwide remain unsolved.

These crime rates are staggering and offensive. None of the women and men who were killed in by unauthorized immigrants in Texas would have died if the murderers had not entered the U.S. illegally.

These are not just words. Pause for a moment to think about a Texas woman whose husband was murdered one night. Think about parents who never saw their son again because he was murdered. Think of the thousands of families standing at the cemeteries.

I guess even a lib can stumble over the truth once and a while. Maybe he was in the midst of a bad trip?

Well....he did say that some are good people.

LOL

What a dupe.

YOur fear is a MOUNTAIN.

"and his filth". Those are fellow voters Jake whether you agree with their policy positions or not.

YOur fear is a MOUNTAIN.

"His Filth?" Try to be less hysterical.

Conservatives are a big part of the Party.

The Establishment, if it knows what is good for it, will let the process play out as it is designed to.

Conservatives are not mindless bloc voters to show up and vote no matter how crappy we are treated.

I voted for McCain when he won fair and square. Time for you and the Establishment to take one for the team.

From that Right Wing Rag, Salon of all places. An odd burst of, I don't want to call it journalistic Integrity...

The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty

It’s time to start cleaning up the mess of misinterpretations about Donald Trump.

Back in June, I first saw Mr. Trump announcing his candidacy for president. What he said about unauthorized immigrants seemed ridiculous so I laughed. I showed the video to friends, and I laughed again. His words were poorly chosen.

But something worse happened. People interpreted Trump’s words in the most awful and offensive ways.

In one of my courses, at the University of Texas at Austin, I asked my students: “What has Donald Trump said that you found most offensive?” One student raised her hand high: “He said that all Mexicans are rapists.” I asked a coworker the same question. He replied: “He said that all Mexican immigrants are rapists.”

“When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. […] When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting.”

The New York Times: “Trump’s claim that illegal Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.”

In Texas, roughly 529 foreigners per year were accused of committing murder. Plus, the FBI reports that 36% of homicides nationwide remain unsolved.

These crime rates are staggering and offensive. None of the women and men who were killed in by unauthorized immigrants in Texas would have died if the murderers had not entered the U.S. illegally.

These are not just words. Pause for a moment to think about a Texas woman whose husband was murdered one night. Think about parents who never saw their son again because he was murdered. Think of the thousands of families standing at the cemeteries.

I guess even a lib can stumble over the truth once and a while. Maybe he was in the midst of a bad trip?

LOL

What a dupe.

Trying to make it clear to you morons that he was not saying "ALL MEXICANS" or even "ALL ILLEGALS".

But you libs just lie no matter what.

Then prepare for a large amount of GOP voters to leave the party and go independent.
Good. Very, very good. And they will be replaced by two to three times that number of moderates and centrists who want a sane party to oppose the Dems. Good riddance to the far right.

["His Filth?" Try to be less hysterical. Conservatives are a big part of the Party. The Establishment, if it knows what is good for it, will let the process play out as it is designed to. Conservatives are not mindless bloc voters to show up and vote no matter how crappy we are treated. I voted for McCain when he won fair and square. Time for you and the Establishment to take one for the team.
The moderates and mainstream GOP "know what is good for it," which would be the far right to leave. Now. The majority of the party will not tolerate the far right's nonsense. No Trump. Not at all.

"and his filth". Those are fellow voters Jake whether you agree with their policy positions or not.
And I feel the same about the far left as well as the far right and the libertarians. I am not yelling about policy but the lack of decency and character of certain of those out on the fringes.

you're delusional.

and dishonest

LOL

What a dupe.

Trying to make it clear to you morons that he was not saying "ALL MEXICANS" or even "ALL ILLEGALS".

But you libs just lie no matter what.

Oh whaaaaa. Misquoting is a conservative staple. You can dish it out but you can't take it . Thins trump stuff is tame compared to rights lies.

you're delusional.

and dishonest

And may I add, a "documented" idiot.

you're delusional.

and dishonest

And may I add, a "documented" idiot.

true

Forum List

Back