The media needs to stop lying about Trump

Well....he did say that some are good people.

LOL

What a dupe.

Trying to make it clear to you morons that he was not saying "ALL MEXICANS" or even "ALL ILLEGALS".

But you libs just lie no matter what.

Oh whaaaaa. Misquoting is a conservative staple. You can dish it out but you can't take it . Thins trump stuff is tame compared to rights lies.

Give me the example you were thinking of when you wrote that.

"Isis is contained " is a recent one .

Obviously ISIS wasn't contained given a few hours later Paris happened.

And......that's the lie. Again and again.

Well....he did say that some are good people.

LOL

What a dupe.

Trying to make it clear to you morons that he was not saying "ALL MEXICANS" or even "ALL ILLEGALS".

Oh whaaaaa. Misquoting is a conservative staple. You can dish it out but you can't take it . Thins trump stuff is tame compared to rights lies.

Obama was talking about them being contained as far their territory in Iraq n Syria.

But cons take three words out of context. Typical MO .

Obama was talking about them being contained as far their territory in Iraq n Syria.

But cons take three words out of context. Typical MO .

No you left loons make excuses for Boy Blunder and using "taken out of context" is one of your favorites

The media gives Trump so much coverage he doesn't even have a need to pay for advertising. I don't think that he or his supporters have much grounds for co

mplaining about the media misrepresenting him. They broadcast his words directly just about every day.

The OP shows multiple examples of how they do "misrepresent" or LIE about them.

The media misrepresents lots of statements by lots of politicians. I wasn't saying that they don't misrepresent Trump. The point I was trying to make is that Trump gets a lot of coverage showing him saying exactly what he wants to say. Other politicians don't get a similar amount of coverage so the idea that Trump's real viewpoints are overshadowed by media misrepresentations more than other politicians is not accurate.

The media gives Trump so much coverage he doesn't even have a need to pay for advertising. I don't think that he or his supporters have much grounds for co

mplaining about the media misrepresenting him. They broadcast his words directly just about every day.

The OP shows multiple examples of how they do "misrepresent" or LIE about them.

The media misrepresents lots of statements by lots of politicians. I wasn't saying that they don't misrepresent Trump. The point I was trying to make is that Trump gets a lot of coverage showing him saying exactly what he wants to say. Other politicians don't get a similar amount of coverage so the idea that Trump's real viewpoints are overshadowed by media misrepresentations more than other politicians is not accurate.

You're kidding yourself.

THe media gives so much coverage to Trump because they hate him and are trying to destroy him.

They can certainly take politicians out of context and out right lie in order to destroy people they don't like.

NOrmally.

Trump is doing well against their evil slander. So far.

But they are still trying the only way they know how.

Lies.

Then prepare for a large amount of GOP voters to leave the party and go independent.
Good. Very, very good. And they will be replaced by two to three times that number of moderates and centrists who want a sane party to oppose the Dems. Good riddance to the far right.

No, they won't.
Oh, yes, verily yes, they will.

YOu're dreaming Jake.

You can't win without the conservatives.

YOu throw us under the bus, you will never be relevant again.

Then prepare for a large amount of GOP voters to leave the party and go independent.
Good. Very, very good. And they will be replaced by two to three times that number of moderates and centrists who want a sane party to oppose the Dems. Good riddance to the far right.

No, they won't.
Oh, yes, verily yes, they will.

YOu're dreaming Jake. You can't win without the conservatives. YOu throw us under the bus, you will never be relevant again.
You are under the bus, Correll, and you will not be allowed to crawl out from under it. If we lose this election, because of your leaving us, well, then, that is a victory for the future of the GOP and for America as a whole.

Bye!

I agree, truth about Trump is bad enough
I'M talking to you and all the liberal morons that gave you a gold star, now you know how we feel when obongo screwed up the world. He should have kept his job as community organizer like his buddy salunsky...9x rules 5 & 6, that felt good...:bye1:
Chill out, up the meds and schedule an extra therapy session a week. That'll REALLY make you feel better. :biggrin:

I agree, truth about Trump is bad enough
I'M talking to you and all the liberal morons that gave you a gold star, now you know how we feel when obongo screwed up the world. He should have kept his job as community organizer like his buddy salunsky...9x rules 5 & 6, that felt good...:bye1:
Chill out, up the meds and schedule an extra therapy session a week. That'll REALLY make you feel better. :biggrin:

Are your sessions covered under obamacare, chimps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back