The Left Is Palinising The Royal Wedding

I hate to break this to you, but he does have alot of pull with the MSM, and if Obama and Michelle are displeased then so are they.

Besides, the Obamas consider themselves to be royalty. Maybe they're jealous.

i think you should count as a double.

so, it's 5 now.

Just like the Obama Administration, you like to fudge the numbers.

nah, credit where credit is due.

you earned the two-pointer with your "they consider themselves to be royalty" input.

boedicca, however, so far counts only as 1/2.

she offered the talking point about the "non-invitation", but, surprisingly, did not go full retard.

so it is 5,5.

damn, how exciting.

so, it's 5 now.

you earned the two-pointer with your "they consider themselves to be royalty" input.

Obama ignores the rule of law and is subverting The Constitution with his expansive use of executive orders and CZARS.

During times of crisis, he parties and goes on vacation to an extent that would make Marie Antoinette blush with shame.

Yes, he thinks he has a Divine Right to Authoritarian Power.

so, it's 5 now.

The way the MSM fawns over them and the way they spend our money what other conclusion can a rational person come to?

I visited the UK years ago. The Brits are very proud of their royals, or at least they consider them something of value. They choose to hold them on a pedestal. They aren't forced to like in other countries.

LOL of course they are the couple correctly informed Obama's they were not invited. So now the the left feels it must spew as much hate as possible on the couple.

Hadn't thought about that, but you're probably onto something there - and I agree that they were right to ignore the Obamas with good reason. It appears that William and Kate are trying to make this a more personal occasion than a state occasion - and Diana, if alive, I'm sure would be pleased with their decision.

My thought is that the MSM among other "media" outlets are being their usual crass, unapologetic, demonic, pompous, miserable, arrogant selves. After all, "the public has a right to know." So they connive, whittle, bribe, and do whatever other despicable trick they can to dig up every single little snippit they can about the bride, groom, bridal colors, flowers, the cake, oh ... and let's not forget every single detail they can possibly spill on the bride's gown. WE THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!!!!! At all costs!!!!

Well, fuck that. There's a whole lot of people looking forward to seeing everything at the time of the wedding ... just as we look forward with anticipation to the wedding of our family members or friends.

We fought a revolution so that we don't have to care about a Royal Wedding

The way the MSM fawns over them and the way they spend our money what other conclusion can a rational person come to?

I visited the UK years ago. The Brits are very proud of their royals, or at least they consider them something of value. They choose to hold them on a pedestal. They aren't forced to like in other countries.

yeah, eating iranian caviar and lobster at the waldorf-astoria, that damn michelle. and that damn msm.

It's a British thing; I hope they enjoy it.

And I'm glad they didn't invite the Obamas who would no doubt humiliate the U.S. with their tacky behavior.

Indeed, in a wee country full of bowler-wearing lispers named "Nigel," they need something that passes for entertainment besides BBC programming.

Obama ignores the rule of law and is subverting The Constitution with his expansive use of executive orders and CZARS.

During times of crisis, he parties and goes on vacation to an extent that would make Marie Antoinette blush with shame.

Let them eat cake...or turkey...if they must.

But we're gonna tax the hell out of your fast-food so all of the fatties pay a price for their crimes.

But we're gonna tax the hell out of your fast-food so all of the fatties pay a price for their crimes.

Correction: Let Them Eat Tofu while the Obamas hold dinner parties serving Wagyu Beef.

full retard, but on another issue.

i knew you could do it.

marie antoinette. :lol:

now next talking point, charles I.

Correction: Let Them Eat Tofu while the Obamas hold dinner parties serving Wagyu Beef.

:eusa_hand:

"Wag You Beef?"

:eusa_eh:

You're makin' this shit up.

And I'm glad they didn't invite the Obamas who would no doubt humiliate the U.S. with their tacky behavior.

Indeed, in a wee country full of bowler-wearing lispers named "Nigel," they need something that passes for entertainment besides BBC programming.

Think about this... that wee country once rule over an empire on which the sun never set. Impressive history for such a small nation. Criticize the Brits if you so chose, but - before the US came along - they were us. And one of these days, we will be what they are now... a shadow of our former glory.

:eusa_hand:

"Wag You Beef?"

:eusa_eh:

You're makin' this shit up.

No I'm not. It's the American version of Kobe Beef:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_beef

And incredibly expensive.

Last edited:

Think about this... that wee country once rule over an empire on which the sun never set. Impressive history for such a small nation. Criticize the Brits if you so chose, but - before the US came along - they were us. And one of these days, we will be what they are now... a shadow of our former glory.

And more importantly, the Brits promoted Western Civilization which has led to the spread of liberty across the globe.

Forum List

Back